Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had (1153 Views)

FINTECH Sets To Give Africans A Blockchain Experience / We Might Have Finally Found The Trigger For Autoimmune Diseases / Disturbing : Video Of How Africans Killed A Big Boa Constrictor To Slight The G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had by NuclearWinter: 10:12pm On May 25, 2017
A recently concluded study has withdrawn the origins of mankind from Africa and relocated it to Europe

Makes sense die since if we were the first humans how come we are so backward?

This new study then confirms that Africans might be a retrogressive breed of humans who rather than evolve have been steadily devolving back to chimps.

We waz kingz rubbish must stop now.

http://worldnews24x7.tv/index.php/news/world/item/4441-humans-originated-in-europe-not-africa-study

Re: Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had by colossus91(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2017
i dont believe ooh
Re: Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had by NuclearWinter: 10:19pm On May 25, 2017
colossus91:
i dont believe ooh

Who told you in the first place that humans originated from Africa? No be the same Oyibo?

1 Like

Re: Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had by subtlemee(f): 10:24pm On May 25, 2017
Please let them go...everytime they keep on linking us to monkeys and chimpanzees as our origin, which kind thing!
Re: Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had by Xsem(m): 12:06am On May 26, 2017
subtlemee:
Please let them go...everytime they keep on linking us to monkeys and chimpanzees as our origin, which kind thing!
You too ubiquitous.How come you dey all thread I visit
Re: Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had by ItsTutsi(m): 12:21am On May 26, 2017
Hahahaha its funny how they keep insulting and calling us monkeys while they say humans evolved from monkeys
subtlemee:
Re: Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had by khalhokage(m): 3:42am On May 26, 2017
Reputable source or fĂșck off with your fake news.
Re: Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had by subtlemee(f): 7:03am On May 26, 2017
Xsem:

You too ubiquitous.How come you dey all thread I visit

Abeg I go evening school,blow grammar small small
Re: Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had by Xsem(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2017
subtlemee:

Abeg I go evening school,blow grammar small small
I sorry.Nah under mango tree I do my schooling sef. I bet your eyes no dey pain you at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had by Supremex: 2:25pm On May 26, 2017
It is their forefather dat originated from chimps
Re: Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had by TechPanda(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2017
subtlemee:

I Just Rememberd A Part In Jamb's Recommended Literature. When Tayo Asked The White Children How They Saw Africa? Some Of Them Had The Mentality That Young Children In Africa Don't Go To School, Their Hobby Is Running And Playing around Nacked With Their Animals Friends. Chai. The Thing Weak Me
Re: Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had by Blakjewelry(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2017
Fake news
Re: Oyibos Have Finally Withdrawn The Only Shakara Africans Had by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 30, 2017
That's none of our concern. We have important issues to deal with to be bothered by such irrelevance.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Cash App Transaction History? / How To Get Free Data On MTN Without Recharging This October 2022 ( Working Metho / Free Vsat Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.