Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres (25843 Views)

Buhari Govt Working Towards Nigeria’s Break Up – Afenifere Replies Osinbajo / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Agumbankembu: 10:47pm On May 25, 2017
Biafra at 50: Nigerians can’t be forced to live together – Afenifere leader, Adebanjo replies Osinbajo

A leader of the Yoruba socio-political organisation, Ayo Adebanjo, has countered claim of the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, who had cited the unity in multicultural US as an example of how Nigerians should live.

Citing how the US with its diverse people and cultures had been able to evolve to become the greatest country on the planet, Osinbajo had said Nigerians were greater together than apart.

But, speaking at the Biafra conference in Abuja, on Thursday, Adebanjo said the Acting President was wrong, stressing that American citizens were not forced to live together.

The Afenifere leader insisted that Nigerians were being forced to stay together and this was would not help the development of the country.

Adebanjo maintained that Nigerians must come together to decide on how they want to live.

He said, “The question of Biafra is not about separation, the question is how we want to live in peace on agreed terms. Anybody opposed to restructuring is an enemy of Nigeria.

The acting president gave a wrong synopsis of living together, he cited America. Americans sat together to discuss their existence‎.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/25/biafra-50-nigerians-cant-forced-live-together-afenifere-leader-adebanjo-replies-osinbajo/#.WScmPxTD41U.twitter

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2017
I love God grin

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2017
thank you Oga one sachet of Chelsea for you

234 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by DullardBuhari(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by prince9851(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I love God grin
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by NuclearWinter: 11:00pm On May 25, 2017
Abeg help me tell the stunted coordinating commissioner cum fake pastor cum judas

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by OVI75(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2017
Fake Pastor Osibanjo

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Agumbankembu: 11:04pm On May 25, 2017
Omenkalives what do you have to say?
The other thread, you no gree make person hear word.
The little benefit of doubt and goodwill given to Osunbade initially, he is eroding it.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Paperwhite(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2017
[/b]But, speaking at the Biafra conference in Abuja, on Thursday, Adebanjo said the Acting President was wrong, stressing that American citizens were not forced to live together.

The Afenifere leader insisted that Nigerians were being forced to stay together and this was would not help the development of the country.[b]
. The Biafran movement is now a serious national issue that it's already being discussed.This is what Nigeria should have done from the pre-civil war time but like the proverbial Ostrich we choose to bury our heads in the sand.Well,the signs of impending implosion are already imminent
These are some of the reasonable omoluabis in yorubaland and not some eternally condemned slaves.To live as one on dictates of the born-to-rule brutes is not by force.Enough is enough.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Agumbankembu: 11:10pm On May 25, 2017
Paperwhite:
These are some of the reasonable omoluabis in yorubaland and not some eternally condemned slaves.To live as one is not by force.Screwed up country.

It was a sign of concern to me seeing many yoruba zombies, defending the slavish talk their brother regurgitated as basis of nigeria being one, the kind slave mentality those people have is something else. Damn,,,

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by ayzTIGER: 11:18pm On May 25, 2017
He is a hypocrite or he read that script out of fear knowing deep down that he is lying to himself..

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Paperwhite(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2017
ayzTIGER:
He is a hypocrite or he read that script out of fear knowing deep down that he is lying to himself..
That is ehen.Hypocrites because they're seated comfortable in high places.Check out the kind of killings in this country based on regional agitation.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by FagsamPHP(m): 11:59pm On May 25, 2017
I am yoruba (Ondo) and I am for the restructuring of this poo entity called Nigeria... One Nigeria is a sham!!!!!!

227 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Arda1000(m): 1:29am On May 26, 2017
Every body should bear his own cross, from the political pastor speech you'll know he has a typical afonja sense, (attach by force)

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Kingspin(m): 1:59am On May 26, 2017
He said, “The question of Biafra is not about separation, the question is how we want to live in peace on agreed terms. Anybody opposed to restructuring is an enemy of Nigeria.

And i add to say that the number one enemy of Nigeria are those that kicked the national confab and many other. Woe onto them. Nigeria will know no peace until the right things are done.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by afonjadie: 2:08am On May 26, 2017
Snakes be talking from both sides of the mouth, Igbo's take them seriously at your own risk.

You know history always have a way of repeating itself. Igbo's never trust two tongued men.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by NuclearWinter: 2:10am On May 26, 2017
Kingspin:

And i add to say that the number enemy of Nigeria are those that kicked the national confab and many other. Woe onto them. Nigeria will know no peace until the right things are done.

The APC did not even send any representative and even their elected officials snubbed the confab.

For individuals like Tinubu and Osinbanjo be calling for restructuring then you should know they are just talking trash!

23 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by MetaPhysical: 2:17am On May 26, 2017
ayzTIGER:

Agumbankembu:

It was a sign of concern to me seeing many yoruba zombies, defending the slavish talk their brother regurgitated as basis of nigeria being one, the kind slave mentality those people have is something else. Damn,,,

Don't attack him. He does not have to listen or play to anyone's script. He is doing exactly what a leader in his position must do, and that is speak to the spirit of civic responsibility and loyaty to the sovereingty. He swore to an oath to keep Nigeria one. He has to speak to that and act to it. So he is correct with his assertions. Opponents must raise counter claims and overwhelm his position on the collective destiny.

This is politics, not war! You must use tact and wisdom to win your position against the mighty administration. Force and attacks will get you no where.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Paperwhite(m): 2:24am On May 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:
The little benefit of doubt and goodwill given to Osunbade initially, he is eroding it.
He is off with his "Governor Ortom for you"wheelbarrow to continue suffering & smiling.Abeg who have seen Sarrki in recent times.That guy must be a robot on NL.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Nobody: 5:14am On May 26, 2017
You're in a country where you can't decide your own existence - where and how you want to live, and you think you're not in bondage?

The zoo is called Zoo because the resident animals are caged and not allowed to roam free. But then, the animals are fed.

This one we're caged here, with we paying tax and no commensurate commitment from the people we're taxing to, is it not safe to call it a hostage and slavery situation?

You don't need anybody's permission to emancipate yourself - including that midget's.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:26am On May 26, 2017
Nigeria has always been forced to live together but can't be forced to live together forever.

23 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by oshyno(m): 6:01am On May 26, 2017
Fact !!!

Succinctly put Afenifere.

I wonder how some of you against this restructuring wake up and hear Babachair cut grass with N220m, senate to buy bullet proof cars with N30B, this so so billion found here and there by EFCC and you scream ahhh this country is finished yet you want the status quo remained ? Nawa oo.

The damn country is fvcked up and need total overhaul. Why do I have to get permission from FG before generating some megawatt. I am an Igbo man and would want to remain a Nigeria only if we restructure this kind of system of government else give me Biafra.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by omenkaLives(m): 6:23am On May 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:
First, I hope my comment helps reduce your misery a notch because it seems y'all can't live without my comments.

Secondly, who told anyone Osunbade gives a flying fvck about any bastard's goodwill?

Thirdly, those bastards and eternal cry babies can now run off, queue up, and blow those Afonjas' (Afenifere) dīck since their mumu button has been pressed. cheesy

The problem with y'all is that you are too darn emotional and predictable.

If after all the insults and hate you people have directed my way on this forum (which I've decided to return in good measure) I start pressing your mumu button (even the biggest fool knows it's location) y'all will queue up and start paying obeisance to me! Barcanista has done it twice, FFK has become a master of the art, Atiku is fast becoming a pro, etc.

Funny bunch of people. cheesy

Now you have my comment, I hope it fixes your headache.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by koropotopoto: 6:33am On May 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
First, I hope my comment helps reduce your misery a notch because it seems y'all can't live without my comments.

Secondly, who told anyone Osunbade gives a flying fvck about any bastard's goodwill?

Thirdly, those bastards and eternal cry babies can now run off, queue up, and blow those Afonjas' (Afenifere) dīck since their mumu button has been pressed. cheesy

If after all the insults and hate you people have directed my way on this forum (which I've decided to return in good measure) I start pressing your mumu button (even the biggest fool knows it's location) y'all will queue up and start paying obeisance to me! Barcanista has done it twice, FFK has become a master of the art, Atiku is fast becoming a pro, etc.

[/s]
only a fool will have the time to read this trash

shatap there and get out
go and face your idp infested state of Benue grin

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Ibifizzleboy(m): 6:47am On May 26, 2017
The country really needs a referendum

4 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Nobody: 7:12am On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

Do you need Fertilizer to grow up

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by ificatchmodeh: 7:14am On May 26, 2017
their opinion no count.. those guys are diplomatically two faced..

believe them.. at your peril.

dem get mouth because say Osibanjo oga no carry dem along..

Obanikoro fit explain more..

as for me..Afonja na Afonja..no difference. and nothing new.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by donlucabrazi(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2017
......"The question of Biafra is not about separation, the question is how we want to live in peace on agreed terms. Anybody opposed to restructuring is an enemy of Nigeria.......
"

The above quote is very apt an sums it all.....The Biafra Question should be given a redress through restructuring and every thing will naturally fall into place...

Nigeria as presently constituted is not working so it is high time we did something about it. Thank you sir for standing on the side of truth. History will surely remember you....

8 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by Ogalanyachieze: 7:26am On May 26, 2017
How is it that the aburi accord that failure to implement actually led to the war was not mentioned anywhere . And these guys wants us to take them serious? All they keep saying is those agitators were not born during the civil war, how about those who fought in the war who were not born during the AMALA-GUM-NATION. Yes they use amala gum this nation together. How e wan take last

8 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by xcolanto(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2017
The south west still has hope with such people coming out to be truthful and sensible to this contraception called Nigeria. How can you force a people to live side by side with you, yet you still persecute them and hate them for being who they are. You still punish them for daring to fight a war with you. This marriage would never work! It is destined to fail from the get go.

Those opposed to coming to the table to decided our faith as a nation are unity beggers and they would soon arrive.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres by ificatchmodeh: 7:28am On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
only a fool will have the time to read this trash

shatap there and get out
go and face your idp infested state of Benue grin

the thing na Afonja..who dash am benue..

i don burst am many times..but mod go dey hide my post..

funny au the thing they always feel funky like say his opinion count.

afonja always hiding behind states.

if not "we nigerdelta " e go be "we south south"..or this one.. "benue man" who dash am.

guy sense belike crab own..

34 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justice Beatrice Iliya Excluded From Gombe CJ-Nominee List For Being A Christian / ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad / Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.