Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session (1811 Views)

Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis / Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by vicadex07(m): 11:27pm On May 25, 2017
It's so damn funny. I don't blame him though. The way Donald Trump reached out for his palm was a bit creepy.

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVGrZb5gCbE
Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by LordCrimson(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2017
cry cryUna dey carry Donald Trump matter for head like afro when we no know whether Bubu don take him drugs this nite cry
Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by NuclearWinter: 11:42pm On May 25, 2017
fake
Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by vicadex07(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2017
NuclearWinter:
fake

Lol... You wish it was. Just a little google search will clear up your doubts grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by jumobi1(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2017
vicadex07:
It's so damn funny. I don't blame him though. The way Donald Trump reached out for his palm was a bit creepy.

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVGrZb5gCbE

I'll describe it as video shop. It's a play on Trump's wife smacking his hand.
Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by SalamRushdie: 11:44pm On May 25, 2017
Op so you don't know this is fake ..I pity Ur children
Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by NuclearWinter: 11:45pm On May 25, 2017
vicadex07:

Lol... You wish it was. Just a little google search will clear up your doubts grin

fake and lame as gay sh1t
Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by vicadex07(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2017
LordCrimson:
cry cryUna dey carry Donald Trump matter for head like afro when we no know whether Bubu don take him drugs this nite cry

I don't even know what to say in reply to this your senseless post.

Just quit smoking weed, your brain is too fragile undecided
Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by vicadex07(m): 11:48pm On May 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yet another dunce....what has your children got to do with the post. I don't understand why you are so angry.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by SalamRushdie: 11:49pm On May 25, 2017
vicadex07:

Yet another dunce....what has your children got to do with the post. I don't understand why you are so angry.

Then do the right thing mumu
Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by LordCrimson(m): 11:53pm On May 25, 2017
grin grin
vicadex07:

I don't even know what to say in reply to this your senseless post.

Just quit smoking weed, your brain is too fragile undecided
How do I say this without hurting your feelings 'Go fu*k yourself grin
Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by vicadex07(m): 12:00am On May 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Then do the right thing mumu

Your father na mumu
Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by SalamRushdie: 12:04am On May 26, 2017
vicadex07:

Your father na mumu

Your father must be tired of you ..kpele
Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by Badgers14: 12:48am On May 26, 2017
Maybe Trump was trying to grab him by the.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by nwabobo: 1:52am On May 26, 2017
vicadex07:

Fake as fake can be.
Re: VIDEO: The Pope Smacks Donald Trump On The Hand During Photo Session by jumobi1(m): 2:03am On May 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What's wrong with you? Who stole your ofio? It's not that serious.

(1) (Reply)

In What Year Will Nigeria Have This Kind Bridge ? / I Will Resign And Report Myself To The EFCC. - Buhari's PA Slams Angry Nigerian / ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.