Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price (12851 Views)

Super gene and Tenera sprouted palm nuts seedlings is available. / Highly Productive Supergene Oil Palm Seedlings For Sale. / Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by FreshestManny(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bethelseedlings:

Kindly check your e mail for my response to your enquiry.
Okay. Thank you. I have seen it. Thank you. I will get back to you.
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by 1kingwriter: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Palm tree investment is cute.
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by fredtee(m): 2:13am On Aug 07, 2017
am interested, kindly send budget, analysis, income, expenses for 10 acres to - fredcov72@gmail.com
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Mcsenior(m): 5:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Good one here, pls can i have the the financial cost and benefit per hectare to venture into this? btcfirstclass@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Bethelseedlings: 5:51am On Aug 07, 2017
fredtee:
am interested, kindly send budget, analysis, income, expenses for 10 acres to - fredcov72@gmail.com
Kindly check your mail for my response. Regards
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Bethelseedlings: 5:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Mcsenior:
Good one here, pls can i have the the financial cost and benefit per hectare to venture into this? btcfirstclass@gmail.com Thanks.
Kindly check your mail for my response.
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by sajip: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Please I need a business plan for 50 acres of land. Please send to sajiponiru@yahoo.com
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Bethelseedlings: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
sajip:
Please I need a business plan for 50 acres of land. Please send to sajiponiru@yahoo.com
Kindly read your e mail for my response on the request
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by sajip: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bethelseedlings:

Kindly read your e mail for my response on the request

Received, thanks a lot
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by hamjola: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Affordable Hectares of lands available for your oil palm planting in Araromi Tope village in ibeju lekki, lagos.
N500,000 per plot still negotiable depending on number of Plots/Acres interested in buying.
Documents available are Registered Survey plan and Excision number.
Land purchase is direct from the ruling house.
Contact me on hamjola@yahoo.com or call or whatsapp me on 08030919095.Regards.
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by bizitex(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bethelseedlings:
Contact us at bethel seedlings to discuss the expected income and expect budget on 1 hectare of our hybrid seedlings. You can contact us on bethelseedlings@gmail.com or 08139303199

Kindly send analysis for an hectare to adeoyeoyebisi@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Mnbv: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
fredtee:

Am also interested too, pls send to my email........jetplain400@gmail.com
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Bethelseedlings: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
bizitex:

Kindly send analysis for an hectare to adeoyeoyebisi@gmail.com.
Thanks
Kindly check your mail for my response
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Bethelseedlings: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mnbv:

Am also interested too, pls send to my email........jetplain400@gmail.com

Kindly check my response in your mail addrees
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Bethelseedlings: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Contact us for your Tenera variety as You are preparing towards next year planting seasons. Do not hesitate to contact us on bethelseedlings@gmail or 08139292199 for any issue relating to oil palm.

Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Bethelseedlings: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
As we are preparing for the coming season. Contact us for consultation on your establishment. on 08139303199 and at bethelseedlings@gmail.com
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Bethelseedlings: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Thank you for your patronage in the year 2017; looking forward to your patronage in the curret year. Contact us for your oil palm seedlings at affordable price
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by chuks87(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
i need a plan too... for 5 hectares. please... thank you
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Hugoboy: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good day to you. Kindly send a business plan for a 10 hectares plantation to : adedayoadeyemi77@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by hiwebstuff: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2018
Please send the business plan to hiwebstuff@gmail.com
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Mylana87(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pls kindly send budget n benefit analysis for 5hectares to ahmadadedayo@yahoo.com. need it asap to make a decision... Thanks.
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by BOSTAK: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Please, kindly help me on two hectare of land, how many palm oil seedlings do I need, cost and expected income, how long does it take to start fruiting and can it be intercropped?, mathewakinfenwa@yahoo.com
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Gr8emmy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
pls what of 5 Acer of land. please send it to nuelamana@gmail.com
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Gr8emmy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=Bethelseedlings post=59039674]The design for planting has been sent to your e mail[please a cost bugdet of 5 acre of land. nuelamana@gmail.com]
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by wallexxy77: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2019
please you can also send the budget of 2 hectares to wallexxy77@yahoo. com. thanks
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by OWOMETAFARMS: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kindly help send a budget plan of 4acres to my mail eminenttop@gmail.com or watsapp on 08102476919. Tnks sir need it asap.
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Bethelseedlings: 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Due to the abuse of trust generated out of business plan as a result of requested document, We have decided to first treat most issue on WhatsApp or phone before sending out document. Our whatsapp number is 08169265944. Thanks
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by ALANBEY(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2019
can you help manage the palm � oil farm in iwo. I need plan and cost for this business on 50 acres. abdulahikola5@gmail.com
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Bethelseedlings: 6:36am On May 17, 2019
CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele
NEWS
Palm oil price higher than crude oil’s on global market —Emefiele
Published

Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele, on Wednesday, urged Federal Government to attach premium to palm oil production, saying its price is higher than crude oil’s on the global market.

Emefiele stated this in Abuja when he appeared before Senate’s Committee on Banking, Insurance and other Financial Institutions for screening for his second term nomination by President Muhammadu Buhari.

He did not, however, give the current prices of the commodities in the international market, but said that palm oil was a goldmine, which Nigeria had the capacity to export to many countries.

The CBN governor expressed concern that though Nigeria was one of the major palm oil producers in the 1960s, it failed to consolidate on it because of the discovery of crude oil.
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Bethelseedlings: 6:44am On May 17, 2019
Contact us for your sprouted nuts , oil palm seedlings,, Nursrry establishment and farm establishment at Bethel Agric consult, 08169265944 Ibadan
Re: Oil Palm Seedlings At Affordable Price by Onuhstanleyut: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Please send the business plan for 10 acres of oil palm to onuhstanleyut@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poultry Farming Business Setup In Nigeria, Africa / Eggs Theft In Poultry: What Is The Way Out? / Ebonyi Acquires Bulldozers To Boost Rice Production With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.