Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Salvation Is Free But It Was Paid For By Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Is Free But It Was Paid For By Jesus (283 Views)

Salvation Is Free / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / How to Give your Gifts to God as recommended by Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Is Free But It Was Paid For By Jesus by befocused: 2:22am On May 26, 2017
The word of God says that for God so love world that he gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have an everlasting life.

The price that was paid for your Salvation is the life of Jesus. So even though Salvation is free, it was paid for and should not be taken for granted.

The truth is that most people do not cherish free gifts they like they are supposed to. I will give you a quick instance, whenever I browse the internet I usually come across freebies like e-books and softwares which I download most times.

But I’ve noticed that I don’t read most of these e-books and that’s because they are free. Possibly because I feel the e-books are not really valuable.

But I tell you if I had paid to get those e-books I would definitely read it because I want to get value for my money.

Whenever I buy books I make sure I read them. It just unconscious act as I don’t think much before reading those books but this happens because I paid for those books.

I’m not saying I don’t read free e-books or books I get but most times it might take a while or I might not even read some at all.

But the truth is some of these books could be more valuable in terms of content than the ones I bought myself.

I don’t want you to take salvation you’ve gotten for granted because it’s free. God actually paid for your Salvation by giving His only begotten son Jesus.

The best freebie you can ever get in life is Salvation. Even though it is free, it is also very costly at the same.

No one can pay the price for Salvation except God.

So my advice to you today is to cherish the salvation that you have gotten by avoiding sin.

But if you have not given your life to Jesus then you do not have salvation yet. The first step you need to take so as to be saved is to accept Jesus into your life.

If you are willing to accept Jesus into your life thin say the prayer below.

Lord Jesus I accept you into my life as my Savior, my master, my friend and my helper. Please come into my life and take control of all my affairs in Jesus name.

Read more here

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Some People Don't Give In The Church - Part 2 / Can One Totally Forgive And Also Forget? / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of GOD Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.