Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (32597 Views)

Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by celebritygists(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2017
More pic

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by sinaj(f): 11:51am On May 26, 2017
caracas:

Am sure u are igbo
Am sure u u got this notion from the igbo culture
It's not same with Yorubas
She is not yet his wife .
m neither yoruba nor Igbo
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by Burna88(f): 11:52am On May 26, 2017
caracas:
Am sure u are igbo Am sure u u got this notion from the igbo culture It's not same with Yorubas She is not yet his wife .
Yes i introduction doesnt really add up here
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by caracas: 11:52am On May 26, 2017
ebuclassic18:
hope it last that all i ave to say
Oga no waste ur hope
Abi u don see Yoruba wedding wey last before
"Torchlighting " is in their DNA .
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by enomakos(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2017
good luck to them
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by caracas: 12:00pm On May 26, 2017
sinaj:
m neither yoruba nor Igbo
Sorry fine girls like u are usually igbos wink
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by Ramaa(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2017
I hope Banky didn't test that puss.y till the day for wedding.....!!

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by lincs25(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2017
is their time, they should enjoy...
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by blessingee: 12:09pm On May 26, 2017
Origin:
Seems they paid advert fees for wedding party 2. grin

We have watched the film already na. Haven't they uploaded all the pics from all the scenes of the movie?

Because you engage person now, we no go hear word again, you don turn the film to a trip to Jamaica....I just hope they don't serve us poo like AY in the end grin grin grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by hiyarnuh(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by technicallyrich(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2017
I don't know why I don't like these guy banky maybe is because he too form and he is not even that handsome with big head.forming don't mean you are a good musician for example phyno and olamide are making it been local.
In life sometime will love without good reason and dislike some people for no reasonlike the way I dislike tosyne2much and airforce one and the way I love 2pac even though he is gone for long.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by sinaj(f): 12:19pm On May 26, 2017
caracas:
Sorry fine girls like u are usually igbos wink
lol
fine girls are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by adonshow(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2017
Isssssssssooookay
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by Longcucumber(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
I'm happy for this cute couple.... Their kids are going to be beautiful.
says who.dont fuucckk with nature.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by maxysmith(f): 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
introduction is not marriage ... it's just a step b4 marriage
until they are legally married, she's not his wife
sinaj:
She became his wife immediately the dowry was paid during the introduction.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by R3m0t3C0ntr01(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2017
Frank Donga seeeeef see im eye lol
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 1:17pm On May 26, 2017
caracas:

Am sure u are igbo
Am sure u u got this notion from the igbo culture
It's not same with Yorubas
She is not yet his wife .
Abeg he is not igbo cos we igbos don't pay dowry during introduction.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by jidxin(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2017
sinaj:
wow point of correction dowry is not paid during introduction plssss

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by sinaj(f): 1:40pm On May 26, 2017
maxysmith:
introduction is not marriage ... it's just a step b4 marriage
until they are legally married, she's not his wife
legally married how?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by maxysmith(f): 2:09pm On May 26, 2017
when he pays for her bride price....it is then they are legally married, it is then you can call her his wife
a woman is said to be unmarried until the man pays her bride price even though they may be living together already.
sinaj:
legally married how?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by Arewa2Dworld: 2:27pm On May 26, 2017
This two love birds should free us and continue with their wedding party 2.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by Jubal01: 3:03pm On May 26, 2017
sinaj:

Haba madam?
What is d meaning of dowry? Is she d one that will marry him

Its called a BRIDEPRICE not dowry!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by eyinjuege: 3:45pm On May 26, 2017
sinaj:

They don't pay dowry during the introduction.

Introduction is just for the families to officially meet themselves and get introduced to each other.

However some people make it such a fanfare, that you wonder if it's a traditional wedding

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by Duru009(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2017
Social media marriage!!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by oyoofong(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2017
HEADWARD BW kiss
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by oyoofong(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
HEADWARD BW
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by treasuredluv(f): 4:46pm On May 26, 2017
sinaj:
ma'am from the last time i checked, introduction is for the guys family to know the girls family formally, before he pays the bride price traditionally(Traditional marriage).
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by ajufinz(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
I'm happy for this cute couple.... Their kids are going to be beautiful.

Hoping that one of their grand parent doesn't show up in their kids.

Never can tell.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo by Hebraham(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=2SWT post=56888905] if she's already his wife after the intro whats the need for the trad wedding?
Anything after the dowry is ceremony

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.