Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) (53214 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by kateskitty(f): 2:54pm On May 26, 2017
He said he is in a good place today. Hummm
Meaning he's gonna get laid, yeah baby.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Enoquin(f): 2:54pm On May 26, 2017
lipsrsealed no comment! If I say what's on my mind, it'd be too brutal
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by derrick333(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2017
adontcare:
my dad cook, bath us, also helped in cleaning the house. No big deal. Only lazy n wicked men will not assist dia wives especially when d housework is much
Sure I can do same for my wife,my dad did same too,but cook?? Ina!!!! Den wtn d wife go come de do ,makeups

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by jubsonstone(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2017
so?....should we go and fry beans?
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Lewaluv(f): 3:39pm On May 26, 2017
That is exactly what was in my mind. I see why he no cook for 26 years.
Prettythicksmi:
The food is not good looking to me,b like yamayama for my eyes.B like dog vomit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 3:42pm On May 26, 2017
shocked All this Oyingbo food self Ayaam not hungry again
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
The food is not good looking to me,b like yamayama for my eyes.B like dog vomit grin grin
those people Nigeria like chicken .
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2017
Everything is chicken chicken .Poor people .managing and packaging family
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by koolkidcletus(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2017
" !!!!!!!!!! ANALYSE THIS. OUR GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE NIGERIAN JOLLOF RICE I COOKED FOR MY WIFE AND FAMILY LAST NIGHT, BUT THAT AS A NIGERIAN MAN, I THREW STEREOTYPE TO THE WIND AND HONORED MY BLUE AND MY CHILDREN, AND DID SOMETHING I HAVE NOT DONE FOR OVER 20 YEARS. I TOLD MY WIFE TO RELAX, PUT HER FOOT UP AND LET ME SPOIL HER FOR THE NIGHT WITH MY CULINARY SKILLS. THIS WAS BUDDY CONNECT AT HIS BEST. IT WAS NOT GHANA OR SENEGALESE JOLLOF RICE, IT WAS NIGERIAN JOLLOF.

MY CHILDREN HAD NEVER SEEN MY COOK BEFORE. FROM GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE TO BUY THE MEAT AND CHICKEN, TO BLENDING THE TOMATOES, ONIONS AND PEPPER, TO SEASONING THE FOOD AND FINALLY SERVING MY WIFE OF 26 YEARS. I KNEW I WAS ON POINT WHEN MY CHILDREN ASKED FOR 2ND HELPINGS. I KNOW MY JOLLOF RICE WAS NOT AS SWEET AS WHEN MY BLUE COOKS IT, BUT I WAS ABLE TO MAKE HER DAY AND DISPEL THE NOTION THAT " I AM A HUSBAND NOT COOK ".

I AM NOT SAYING THAT BY THIS SINGULAR ACT THAT I HAVE TAKEN OVER THE COOKING DUTIES IN MY HOUSEHOLD, BUT I WAS ABLE TO SHOW MY WIFE OF 26 YEARS YESTERDAY THAT LOVE CONQUERS ALL THINGS. IT IS GOOD TO DO WHAT MAKES YOUR LOVED ONES HAPPY. I AM IN A GOOD PLACE TODAY " !!!!!!!!!!!!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/us-based-nigerian-decides-to-surprise.html
[/quote]

My type of person
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Olumaeme: 5:28pm On May 26, 2017
Everything Na social media... I don't know the big deal in cooking again
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:08pm On May 26, 2017
banmee:
Yesterday i cooked a full pot of iya basira style stew filled with goat meat, ponmo and shaki for my wife and kids and i no announce am. Which kain tin be dis na?
Oga mi
Where u see ponmo for dat side grin
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Cmeo(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2017
Why is this news?

For those who have Father, Brother, Uncle, Cousin, etc in that part of the world, kindly know that all or any of these your relatives do this for their so called wife or partner almost all the time. So this is not new!

Modifies (Sorry, but I just read the whole story and discover it is different from the headline, "first time in 26 years" is what makes the different though):
Ah, its a news o, if this oga cook for his family for the first time in USA o. It is very uncommon to happen in a long time like this o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by fairprincekenzy(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2017
gbodaniel28:
and it made FP..
SCAM!!!
SCAM!!!
SCAM!!!
SCAM!!!

angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by MizAijay(f): 6:44pm On May 26, 2017
Cooking for your family for the first time in 26 years Choi....That means men like my father and husband that cook on a regular should have a room full of award plaques.
You are in a happy place indeed sir. That's the feeling you get when you participate in family duties and not dumping it on the wife and kids. It gives joy and creates togetherness.
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:02pm On May 26, 2017
I wonder how some 'Nigerians" got visas OUTSIDE ONITSHA MARKET. undecided

See as de whole family just dey "somehow"?

Very depressing sight! cry

See pot of rice like "PIG FOOD"? embarassed

Those pictures say a lot.
Very LOCAL peeps! angry
They look like SLOBS!!!

What can you expect from people who read things like "Our Daily Bread"? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. This man is too vocal for my liking. Reading the text feels like he's almost shouting at the top of his voice. A sentence would have dine what he just did in a whole text book.

Anyway, I know many men that cook. When I have the time, I cook for my family too.

A man who cannot cook should be ready to take whatever his wife gives him. Doesn't take rocket science to cook.

It does! Am a bad cook! I mean very freaking bad cook! My exes knew DAT n never served me rubbish for once. I was given d best from Afam to edikaekong to Oha to Egusi n eforiro to pepper soup!!!! My skin is a testament to their cooking!!!!
I can't marry a geh who can't cook! DAT is one of the things I look for! I am always prepared to pay any amount to eat good food just know how to cook it!
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by banmee(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Oga mi
Where u see ponmo for dat side grin

Omo, e de hear kampe. How na?
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man identified as Fidelis Edosomwan "made history in his home" after cooking for his family members for the first time on Wednesday night. According to the man who lives in North Carolina in the United States, his children has never seen him cook before as he decided to surprise them and also show his wife of 26 years that love conquers all.

Read what he shared below;

" !!!!!!!!!! ANALYSE THIS. OUR GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE NIGERIAN JOLLOF RICE I COOKED FOR MY WIFE AND FAMILY LAST NIGHT, BUT THAT AS A NIGERIAN MAN, I THREW STEREOTYPE TO THE WIND AND HONORED MY BLUE AND MY CHILDREN, AND DID SOMETHING I HAVE NOT DONE FOR OVER 20 YEARS. I TOLD MY WIFE TO RELAX, PUT HER FOOT UP AND LET ME SPOIL HER FOR THE NIGHT WITH MY CULINARY SKILLS. THIS WAS BUDDY CONNECT AT HIS BEST. IT WAS NOT GHANA OR SENEGALESE JOLLOF RICE, IT WAS NIGERIAN JOLLOF.

MY CHILDREN HAD NEVER SEEN MY COOK BEFORE. FROM GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE TO BUY THE MEAT AND CHICKEN, TO BLENDING THE TOMATOES, ONIONS AND PEPPER, TO SEASONING THE FOOD AND FINALLY SERVING MY WIFE OF 26 YEARS. I KNEW I WAS ON POINT WHEN MY CHILDREN ASKED FOR 2ND HELPINGS. I KNOW MY JOLLOF RICE WAS NOT AS SWEET AS WHEN MY BLUE COOKS IT, BUT I WAS ABLE TO MAKE HER DAY AND DISPEL THE NOTION THAT " I AM A HUSBAND NOT COOK ".

I AM NOT SAYING THAT BY THIS SINGULAR ACT THAT I HAVE TAKEN OVER THE COOKING DUTIES IN MY HOUSEHOLD, BUT I WAS ABLE TO SHOW MY WIFE OF 26 YEARS YESTERDAY THAT LOVE CONQUERS ALL THINGS. IT IS GOOD TO DO WHAT MAKES YOUR LOVED ONES HAPPY. I AM IN A GOOD PLACE TODAY " !!!!!!!!!!!!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/us-based-nigerian-decides-to-surprise.html

it's a shame to see a Nigerian man holding tin tomato with gloves...wat is he trying to prevent, cancer or headache tell me
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
I wonder how some 'Nigerians" got visas OUTSIDE ONITSHA MARKET. undecided

See as de whole family just dey "somehow"?

Very depressing sight! cry

See pot of rice like "PIG FOOD"? embarassed

Those pictures say a lot.
Very LOCAL peeps! angry
They look like SLOBS!!!

What can you expect from people who read things like "Our Daily Bread"? grin

See the name nah.
Na your townsman you dey yab so
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by RaeMystix: 9:25pm On May 26, 2017
A man cooks for the first time in 26 years of being married , and is proud to post it on social media? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:56am On May 27, 2017
banmee:

Omo, e de hear kampe. How na?
I dey O. Been pretty busy. How that way? Taking a break yeah?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 4:28am On May 27, 2017
Natudu:

Happy birthday, my man. May God decorate your life with more stones years.

Odogwu nwoke
Thank you so much my OGA grin
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Icepresh(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2017
If my Dad too could just Try ... Just even try Dad
Even if tis White Rice
Just cook
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2017
WATER TOO MUCH.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by davidif: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. This man is too vocal for my liking. Reading the text feels like he's almost shouting at the top of his voice. A sentence would have dine what he just did in a whole text book.

Anyway, I know many men that cook. When I have the time, I cook for my family too.

A man who cannot cook should be ready to take whatever his wife gives him. Doesn't take rocket science to cook.

Dude that meme is something.
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Chalchiuhticue: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2017
his children has never seen him cook before as he decided to surprise them and also show his wife of 26 years that love conquers all. mangahere
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by duduade: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2017
Who is that obese child
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
He cooked once in 26 years and wants the whole world to celebrate him?

All these online people should take a trip to Happy families to see how men are busy doing female works.

Many fathers cook for their families, it's not new
Some mediaval men believe it's a degrading act, and some sort of "sacrifice" they're making to show their "love". They believe they're doing their wife a "favour".

They say it here all the time. They're "Alpha males", and men who do the chores, which are supposed to be their wife's responsiblity, are "pussies".

So, in his mind, he's "degrading himself" to show his "love". grin
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
He cooked once in 26 years and wants the whole world to celebrate him?

All these online people should take a trip to Happy families to see how men are busy doing female works.

Many fathers cook for their families, it's not new
Husband material.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating Husband Caught In Matrimonial Bed With 22-Year-Old Lady / I Broke Up With Her / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.