Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. (33472 Views)

Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again / Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 / Bash Ali During Goodluck Jonathan Regime Vs Buhari Regime:See The Difference(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by BUSHHUNTER: 3:38pm On May 26, 2017
josielewa:
you are a bastard for calling him ode

Mama e bastard
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by victorDanladi: 3:39pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed cry
Shame on Nigeria.

We value the west more than our own.

-If LASG will pay for Holyfield to visit Lagos as a guest when Bash Ali is a tenant in Lagos.

-When we celebrate Halloween and demonize the Oro and Ekpe festivals.

-When Government officials use BMWs and Mercedes Benz when we have Innosons and yet scream buy Nigerian to grow the Naira

-When we watch Kaitlyn Jenner's show on E! and call Denrele and Bobrisky perverts.

-When PeterPsquare, an Anambra boy goes to London just to watch live Chelsea FC matches yet he has never been to the Ifeanyi Uba FC Stadium at Nnewi.

-when herdsmen slaughters are not talked about by supposed celebrities but you hear them tweet #PrayForParis and co.

When will we value our own
When will our inferiority complex end

Still I weep

Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed cry
Shame on Nigeria.

-If LASG will pay for Holyfield to visit Lagos as a guest when Bash Ali is a tenant in Lagos.

-When Government officials use BMWs and Mercedes Benz when we have Innosons and yet scream buy Nigerian to grow the Naira

-When we watch Kaitlyn Jenner's show on E! and call Denrele and Bobrisky perverts.

-When PeterPsquare, an Anambra boy goes to London just to watch live Chelsea FC matches yet he has never been to the Ifeanyi Uba FC Stadium at Nnewi.

-when herdsmen slaughters are not talked about by supposed celebrities but you hear them tweet #PrayForParis and co.

Still I weep

Wise people are rear to find. glad I found one today. rrally touching post.. am guilty of some
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2017
Wetin dey do this attention seeking old goat? Evander Hollyfield is a legend. He is in the Boxing Hall of Fame. He is donating 3 million dollars to assist in building schools and well equipped gymnasiums and Bash is crying like a spoilt baby who wants to monopolise mummy's attention. Stop deceiving yourself Bash. Every single dime you made from boxing, you lavished on women and a wasteful lifestyle and you want Nigerians to feel sorry for you. Learn to respect your grey hairs.

Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by walosky(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
josielewa:
and am sure your dad cant pay just to borrow and snap...u talk without sense...checking profile
Who is this thing?

Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by mapet: 5:21pm On May 26, 2017
Lilimax:

It is in a way.
It'll add to your rating embarassed
grin
Based on which rating body or organisation? grin
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by PeacenLove2: 5:23pm On May 26, 2017
Lagos @ 50 aside, whether or not Bash Ali squandered his gains from past glories on women or not, I really think he still deserves some sort of respect and recognition from this government. He's been trying for years to do something, he's not even asking for handouts. How hard is it for these people to explore creative opportunities with Bash Ali?

Some of you keep referring to his old age and disrespecting him. When did growing old become this bad around here as if you won't age someday? Please let's learn to accommodate each other. Aye po gan. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by basadenet: 5:28pm On May 26, 2017
We dont value what we have until it vanishes within our midst. A big slap on bashi ali.
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by bencarson007(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed cry
Shame on Nigeria.

Still I weep
. Bros you are well informed and all your points are valid... Please shift let me weep with you. Which way Nigeria
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by fellom(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2017
what was RUDE BOI!
BUSHHUNTER:
Thought he was hospitalized some months ago due to greed... Money meant to be shared he colonized it...Nigeria police gave him the beating of his life.

Since he quit boxing he has resorted to fighting police fighting NFF fighting neighbours now he's fighting govt.

Ode agbalagba.
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by sako28: 6:37pm On May 26, 2017
In as much I don't support Lagos state, Bash Ali has ridiculed himself with some Abuja demonstration ( there are better way to get attention). Mean while holyfield foundation gave Lagos $3m to support boxing.
Help me ask bash Ali if he has any foundation, with all those money he made. U chop alone u toilet

1 Like

Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by gameboyo: 7:11pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed cry
Shame on Nigeria.

Still I weep

I wish u can do more than just a like. I just wish so. Read this thoroughly and had a deep thought
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by Fact007(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed cry
Shame on Nigeria.

Still I weep
one thing u can confuse me with ur comment if u wear Ankara from Monday to Sunday and do u wear made in Nigeria shoe cuz u dey open ur mouth like say u smart pass......
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by godquality: 9:08pm On May 26, 2017
Hmm, and we complain when the western world discriminates against us. We do that same thing to each other daily. There are so many Nigeria athletes that could've been invited. Unless the state government want us to believe there is an unseen economic value for having Hollyfield here. We let our own rot and celebrate others.

Bash no mind dem jare.
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed cry
Shame on Nigeria.

Still I weep

Don't waste your tears.
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by Exmay(m): 12:55am On May 27, 2017
For all the clowns supporting Bash Ali, please tell me if he can drop the amount Holyfield foundation dropped for Lagos state? Holyfield Donated $3m to lagos Abeg na wetin bash wan donate.

Plus this na exhibition match btw Jagaban and Holyfield, I just can't imagine Bash in the ring with Jagaban and then Soyinka gi dey ref. Haba... Bash Ali is too rough for such. Na to turn am to real fight....

If you don't like my point, come and beat me.
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by chngebeginwthme: 8:18am On May 27, 2017
toyinjimoh:
they should 've invited two of dem instead Lagos state commissioner of sport need to apologize to Nigeria boxing legend Bash Ali

Why? So it's must they invite Bash Ali?
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by Icepresh(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed cry
Shame on Nigeria.

Still I weep

I weep with you my beloved compatriot , this country of urs is wasting good resources and killing talents
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by josielewa(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2017
walosky:
Who is this thing?
e pain am....
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by josielewa(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:

Mama e bastard
e dey pain them
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by Abolore3(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2017
Invitation of the World boxing legend is good for Nigeria as he has clearly contributed in no small way by donating 3 million dollars to assist in building schools and well equipped gymnasiums. However, the whole arrangement of his invitation was not tidy. Local boxing legends could have at least been invited as special guest and recognised while Holyfield will be the focus of the event. I am aware of the organisers perceived risk that some of our local boxer could capitalise on the gesture to complain of neglect, and even go overboard to start equating themselves to the guest in their speeches or even hijack the event and turn it into some political or publicity stunt hence their avoidance - however that clearly backfired... I think they could have managed well by incorporating our boxers into the programme with clear explanation of government's objectives, which am sure will takeaway any ill feeling to gain their support. There is certainly much lesson in how this event turned out for similar ones in the future.
Re: Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. by TechniqueToday: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
You can also check this article https://www.techniquetoday.com/create-a-wikipedia-page/ on how to create a Wikipedia page for a person or a company.

Have you bothered to create one for him?

http://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2011/11/how-to-develop-a-wikipedia-page/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enyimba Explains Why Innocent Gabriel Okey's Jersey Number Was Hand Written / Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON / Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.