Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Marriage Palava - I Don Use Wine Put Husband For Trouble. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Palava - I Don Use Wine Put Husband For Trouble. (787 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Palava - I Don Use Wine Put Husband For Trouble. by obizm414: 12:08pm On May 26, 2017
My friends wife asked me to beg her husband to forgive her for whatever she has done as for more than 2 months, they have not had intercourse Blah! Blah!. I was surprised as i wondered what was my own business. I just said okay. The Husband and I went out some days back, ate and had few glasses of wine and that was the end.

Two days later, i went to buy something in her shop.. She was extremely happy when she greeted me and i wondered what was the cause. To my surprise, she started telling me how nice and wonderful i am. She was like " Oga obinna, thank you for begging my husband on my behalf the night you guys went out. Come and see the way he came with full force. E don tey wey i enjoy am like this". I was surprised as i didn't even tell him anything. She further told me not to pay for whatever it is i bought and i should buy more as she will cover the expenses. I told her No as i had intentions of paying before coming; that maybe next time i will ask for the debt (But she refused to collect the money for the big Tin Milo and Peak milk with bread). We both laughed and i walked away.

Yesterday, i met up with the husband who started to say; "Obinna, that day we went out, do you know i have not taken alcoholic wine in a long time?". He disclosed that he was totally knocked out and had no idea what happened the previous night. All he knows is that he woke up feeling very tired. He asked what was the name of the wine we drank and swore he won't drink wine or anything alcohol for now.

Now, i don't know what to do- Should I tell him why he was tired in the morning or Should i tell the wife i didn't beg him before he came to her? What should i do? NL Help!
Re: Marriage Palava - I Don Use Wine Put Husband For Trouble. by Abduljohn(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
Talk to the man on a neutral ground to help his family. Let God use you for the family.

As to what happened before let bygone be bygone. Afterall na husband and wife it's not a taboo

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava - I Don Use Wine Put Husband For Trouble. by newyorks(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=Abduljohn post=56894738]Talk to the man on a neutral ground to help his family. Let God use you for the family.

As to what happened before let bygone be bygone. Afterall na husband and wife it's not a taboo[/quoteseconded
Re: Marriage Palava - I Don Use Wine Put Husband For Trouble. by NevetsIbot(m): 12:44am On May 27, 2017
lol. Funny story.
Talk to your friend. It's that simple

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? / Why Nightfall At Noon?. Just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. / My African Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.