Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS (23387 Views)

#Revolutionnow Protest: Court Orders FG, DSS To Explain Sowore’s Detention / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference / Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 26, 2017
OnankpaBa:
yeye IPOB. as if they can bark. Buratai is there to do his work as usual grin

Insult me and watch how thunder will fire you. lipsrsealed
oloribukuri omaale, cowards are quick to insult but fear others venom
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by jpphilips(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2017
IPOB you couldn't save Nnamdi Kanu can you really save Ifeanyi Uba?

1 Like

Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by Yusuf54: 10:07pm On May 26, 2017
These IPOB members no get sense..just dey behave like Goat..IPOB KO POP NIIIII
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by winningall17: 10:13pm On May 26, 2017
When it will be said that some body is a criminal is when the person's case is tried under a court of competent jurisdiction, until then Ifeanyi Ubah remains a suspect and as such he should be granted bail.
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by ChisomUkachukwu: 10:14pm On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
That is why Nigeria in not moving forward. Everyone wants their tribesman to go free even after proven to be guilty.
. Hello
have u being following the court sessions, or u think its ur right to come here and type rubbish...
May I put u straight that the court ordered DSS to release him.. Don't know where u got ur information from...
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by Oblang(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Look at how cowardly yorubas have flooded this thread,when Igbo attack them back you see them crying like coward saying that IPOB are rude,they(yoruba) don't like interfering in Biafra issue. just like one clown that opened a thread threatning how he couldn't take the insult anymore.but I have this for yorubas and their E-rats:the day of reckoning is fast approaching. this fight you people are looking is goin to move from online to the street especially here in onitsha. I promise ,It is gonna be bloody. you'd better ask hausa people what it was like in onitsha in 2006 during Ngige tenure Btw us and them.

Bros pls we can't wait. Let it move to the street as soon as possible. To every one yoruba man in Onitsha, there are hundreds if not thousands of them in lagos. All of Una be bastards if u no move am to the street...
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by OYAY(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2017
Now I know these people are rabble rouser! Is this not an insult to genuine and upright business men and women of igbo extraction? This issue involves both MRS and Capital oil, mrs paid theirs but capital oil being owned by Uba decided not to pay hence daring the government to do her worst; this locking up is part of government way of handling a fraudster like uba, so this ipob or whatever should rather tell their patron to pay the money and be left off the hook or remains in gulag!
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by saintandsinnerz: 10:35pm On May 26, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
So this group have forgotten the other peeps that were incarcerated with Nnamdi and fighting for Uba? Chai poverty no good o!

When he stole our fuel, they didn't condemn his action?

They should stop making noise and visit the DSS to release him by fire by force. I have never heard this silly group condemn any biafra man that rapes children, do yahoo yahoo, do drugs, import and produce counterfeit...wat a group?
Which fuel are you yapping about, do your father has refinery? Abeg me hear word joor
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Which fuel are you yapping about, do your father has refinery? Abeg me hear word joor

Tell ur papa make him go release am na...numskull.
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2017
mavinc4u:

You seem to know a lot, What exactly did Ifeanyi uba do?

Parallel one side lunkhead...
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by mavinc4u(f): 10:56pm On May 26, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Parallel one side lunkhead...

So you finally lost it. I even thought you have something to offer after your write up. I didn't know you copied from somewhere. A simple question is what you find difficult to answer, what then happens if the question is a tactical one.
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:05pm On May 26, 2017
mavinc4u:

So you finally lost it. I even thought you have something to offer after your write up. I didn't know you copied from somewhere. A simple question is what you find difficult to answer, what then happens if the question is a tactical one.

Don't curry me up, i hate mediocre...
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by stinechykee: 11:18pm On May 26, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

But at last Nnamdi Kanu was released unlike MKO, KUDIRAT, DELE GIWA etc that were murdered by your slave masters.

Think, think and think again.
hahaha see finishing oooo
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by stinechykee: 11:20pm On May 26, 2017
back2sender:

His offence is a treasonable one. I still cant fathom why government release the idiots of a fuul called Nnamalu Kanu, A person on treasonable charge granted bail! Then all murderers should be released from the prison on bail as well. This is not the buhari i know
oh what a painment
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by oblaak(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2017
ProWalker:

grin grin
See how IPob dey fear to quote and insult you cheesy
Waste of space

Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by mavinc4u(f): 11:23pm On May 26, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Don't curry me up, i hate mediocre...

Who cares if you hate yourself? Your IQ is extremely low that is what you should be concerned about and nothing much.
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2017
mavinc4u:

Who cares if you hate yourself? Your IQ is extremely low that is what you should be concerned about and nothing much.

LMAO, go and sleep so you can wash plate tomorrow. No be all the rain go beat u...i don't have time for kiddos. cheesy grin tongue

I hope u chop this night cuz sometimes i hear say e dey dull senses...
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by stinechykee: 11:30pm On May 26, 2017
chris31:
Believe it or leave it Igbos are not been trated unfairly in prsent day naija
You said ur fighting corruption i am not against it but dont make it a tribal witch hunt
Is Ifeanyi Ubah the most corrupt businessman in Nigeria? or is it because the Igbos doesnt control the army or DSS?
What about st Dangote, Danjuma, etc Start ur curruption fight from ur people if u truly want other region to trust you
Igbos dont depend on govt for survival like the Northerners they struggle right from time because they are creative in nature
You cant be preaching for a United Nigeria when ur witching hunting our prominent men
If you want to fight a corruption case u follow a due process we are not in military regime mind u am not against a better Nigeria but we must show each region a sense of belonging & respect.
oh may my Yahweh bless you abundantly for saying the truth
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by stinechykee: 11:35pm On May 26, 2017
SBG04:

I disagree with the methods of IPOD and I'm not Igbo, but I must say this. You don't expect the DSS to continue to illegally detain an individual and want everyone to shut up about it. People will read every kind of meaning into it. This is the same thing Obasanjo spoke about the other day. Boko haram started because a group of people felt they were denied justice and ignorantly read meaning into the injustice.
The DSS cannot continue to act like they're above board. Osinbajo is a law professor and the Acting President. He must reign Daura in or that dog from Katsina will soil his reputation forever. This impunity must stop!!!
may Yahweh bless you
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by Rexnegro(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
That is why Nigeria in not moving forward. Everyone wants their tribesman to go free even after proven to be guilty.
that's why I like The yoruba people..they dey leave their broda or sister who's a thief or has stolen from our commonwealth when dss or efcc comes for Them to dance the beat they created. but You See Other tribes especially The igbos And south south people their sentiments About such issue is high like The one we commenting upon now. I pity lord lugard experiment called Nigeria
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by stinechykee: 11:47pm On May 26, 2017
tommybliss007:
not everyone bros this Igbo wahala 2 much any action against any member of their clan who might be corrupt is always a plot against their ethnicity. I wonder Aw their country will progress if they are finally granted one
can you listen to yourself? what do you have to say about Dangote or rich housa and Yoruba men that got money and even corrupt but they have not for once been harassed by Dss
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by stinechykee: 11:52pm On May 26, 2017
Candyrain:
Here are your brothers flooding a thread that has to do with Igbos. I expect u to turn blind eye as usual

Alcatraz005
don't mind those amebo tribe
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by mavinc4u(f): 11:55pm On May 26, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

LMAO, go and sleep so you can wash plate tomorrow. No be all the rain go beat u...i don't have time for kiddos. cheesy grin tongue

I hope u chop this night cuz sometimes i hear say e dey dull senses...

Finally, you have exposed yourself. Let's ignore him, he is a kid. Child next time don't talk while adults are talking especially when you have nothing to offer, is bad manners okay. Fish brain. Your case is why some Nigerian youths are not employable because they have absolutely nothing to offer.
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by Caseless: 12:15am On May 27, 2017
Why do I always find their statement funny and stupid at the same time? grin
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by ab11baddo(m): 2:40am On May 27, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Look at how cowardly yorubas have flooded this thread,when Igbo attack them back you see them crying like coward saying that IPOB are rude,they(yoruba) don't like interfering in Biafra issue. just like one clown that opened a thread threatning how he couldn't take the insult anymore.but I have this for yorubas and their E-rats:the day of reckoning is fast approaching. this fight you people are looking is goin to move from online to the street especially here in onitsha. I promise ,It is gonna be bloody. you'd better ask hausa people what it was like in onitsha in 2006 during Ngige tenure Btw us and them.
made a promise not to quote any ipob bigot... but U are the confirmatory test for stupidity.... no wonder no one takes ur kinsmen serious.... ur usual chest beating is laughable...it's your kind that talk n do nothing... empty barrels makes the loudest noise.... idiot
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by nwabobo: 5:16am On May 27, 2017
Amberon:

Where a and hem was Ubah proven guilty?

Has a court not ordered that he be released?
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by Kosy79(f): 5:24am On May 27, 2017
dexterinc2003:

Yes please, we beg you to come and sell fake stuffs in our markets, we beg you to continue trafficking drugs in malaysia and the rest of the world. We beg you not to pack your load and move to the yeast, we beg you not to liase with Russia and USA to bomb Nigeria. You r are a typical case study of an alawada. Joker, now run along.
Common sense is indeed not common afterall. A typical slave oya run to your slave masters before they use your ass for suya.

1 Like

Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by Kosy79(f): 5:25am On May 27, 2017
whitebeard:
Hollywood guys dey, bros easy..!
Bro F there should have told you that i'm a (Female)girl.
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by Justiceleague1: 7:18am On May 27, 2017
farouk0403:

LWKMD you got me cracking see how IpOB dey take style qoute the guy with respect.

had it been him no mention thunder you go see how they will injure the guy with insult.

bk hm grin

Sai ffk
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by sapele914(m): 8:00am On May 27, 2017
azimibraun:
I am not interested in the threats am just interested in the issues. Is his offence not a bailable one? Am nt from his tribe or the same religion as him but I am a fellow human being as him. The government should manage him well. He is a big employer of labour so that his businesses don't begin to suffer hence young Nigerians begin to lose jobs. I want to look at this matter from another angle. Humanity angle is key.
The man ate cosmos maduka's money almost wrecked the man who had to sell all his shares in access bank,ifeanyi UBA is a gangster he has finally met his match his paddy paddy friends in pdp and nnpc are not there to save his ass anymore the same DSS and police special fraud unit he used on his business associates in the past to intimidate them are the ones haunting him today,it is just the irony of life. Capital oil sold products worth over 11 billion naira given to them to store by nnpc,then you claim nnpc is owing you money 13 bilion,so you sold their product to upset the debt you claim without any written agreement?oga your bullying no go work this time. That is theft and economic sabotage, no judge will buy your excuse.
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by chngebeginwthme: 8:29am On May 27, 2017
Totti9:
little thing they start calling buratai as if he got 9lifes yoruba ehhh grin

LOL that your nightmare.
Re: Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS by Kizyte(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2017
OnankpaBa:
yeye IPOB. as if they can bark. Buratai is there to do his work as usual grin

Insult me and watch how thunder will fire you. lipsrsealed
Jealousy don already kill you, na only your skeleton remain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US / Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast / Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.