Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) (43177 Views)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) / Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Akeem1759(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2017
I even forgot to mention Gembu in Sardauna LG, this is the coldest city in Nigeria. Standard hotels in this town does not even have a Fan nor Air conditioner, everywhere is freaking cold... Damn
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by JayB11(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2017
fuckerstard:
Visit tourist centers 1,2,3,4,6 at your own risk.

1. Don't go with SUV or off road truck, BH(Boko Haram) will sieze them from you.
2. Lodge in the Army barracks and don't sleep with both eyes.
3. Stay away from thier woman and mind your bizness
4. Don't go with kids or young girls, heard of chibok?
5. Ermmm...

As for the badagry beach, don't go at night or during festive holidays otherwise you might get mugged. It's more or less free to enter so every jack n harry would be there.

Feel free to quote me as usual, i don talk my own.
What the f**k are you talking about? I dwell in the North, infact, in one of the three affected states, but i stay a very peaceful and tranquil life. All those places are safer than your home, so eff off....

3 Likes

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by falolajacob(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2017
fuckerstard:

1. Don't go with SUV or off road truck, BH(Boko Haram) will sieze them from you.
5. Ermmm...

As for the badagry beach, don't go at night or during festive holidays otherwise you might get mugged. It's more or less free to enter so every jack n harry would be there.

U sound like someone who has never travelled out of the town u were born.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by victor8269: 8:32pm On May 26, 2017
Leriq ft wandecoal- wishlist was shot in Kajuru castle.... I mean number 4 I also suspect Sade by Mayorkun was also done there
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by spartan117(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2017
banmee:

Lol. That cesspit filled with animals? You try.
well u and I are not animals, so why don't we with a higher mental faculty tame d animals
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by falolajacob(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2017
JayB11:

What the f**k are you talking about? I dwell in the North, infact, in one of the three affected states, but i stay a very peaceful and tranquil life. All those places are safer than your home, so eff off....

Tell the clown

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by ZeroUnity: 8:39pm On May 26, 2017
banmee:

Which country are we talking about?
Hahahahahahaaaa abeg ask am??

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by banmee(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2017
spartan117:

well u and I are not animals, so why don't we with a higher mental faculty tame d animals

It's not possible. Have you seen most of the comments on the forum?

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by simplyhonest(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2017
tokpeskill:
I knew
SCAMMER.... THIEF.... TAKE YOUR STUPID ADVERT FROM NAIRALAND
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by simplyhonest(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2017
tokpeskill:
I knew
SCAMMER.... THIEF.... TAKE YOUR STUPID ADVERT FROM NAIRALAND
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Elfaris(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
I know right smiley
yea
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Elfaris(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2017
fuckerstard:

5. Ermmm...

Eyyah... you sound like someone who has never stepped foot out of the creek you were born in.
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by mayowaye(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2017
Gurara...i can never forget u, we had a good time there,300l history students of unilorin, I hail oo
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by mayowaye(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2017
Gurara waterfalls smiley sweet memories
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 26, 2017
Elfaris:

Eyyah... you sound like someone who has never stepped foot out of the creek you were born in.

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by spartan117(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2017
banmee:

It's not possible. Have you seen most of the comments on the forum?
its possible. according to trump drive out the extremists
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by banmee(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2017
spartan117:

its possible. according to trump drive out the extremists

Trump is not a good example in this regard. He is everything wrong with America today. Plus, what is wrong with Nigeria is a mentality thing and not a tribe issue. It will take 10 generations to wipe out the way of thinking in Nigeria.
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 26, 2017
Blood of God. Where in Ibeno beach is that pic?
I've been to Ibeno beach on countless occasions and it's nothing like that.
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by IRALIFE(f): 10:38pm On May 26, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
7. Coconut Beach In Badagry.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/7-tourist-centers-you-didnt-know.html?m=1

Agbokim water falls is not included in this list o. It's in Cross River State. Pls do your research.

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Amirullaha(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2017
drdeola001:
Gurara falls in Nigeria? You are lie Mohamed twin brother
Rather than call him a lair, Why not ask google

2 Likes

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Smallish(f): 11:05pm On May 26, 2017
I would love to visit the castle. I have thing for medieval-related things

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by dastroud(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
4. Kajuru Castle built in 1989, in early medieval style at Kajuru village in Kaduna State.

Looks like where mayorkun did Sade or is sleep finally taking over me undecided
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by lilreese: 1:51am On May 27, 2017
Nice
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by vicben27(m): 6:34am On May 27, 2017
i'v alwayz wounder about the location of that beutiful kajuru castle i never really knew it soo close to me. wande cole, Mayokun shut their videos there! its a sight to behold
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:54am On May 27, 2017
For the first time I am.hearing of this parks then something must be wrong with them because I know I am.vastly knowledgeable generally as I read a lot but the fact these parks are not known to me other than the badgry beach then something is wrong with the parks.
Children should be taught about these parks in school adverts should be done on television especially before public holidays.
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by avicky(f): 7:45am On May 27, 2017
fuckerstard:

3. Stay away from thier women and mind your bizness
5. Ermmm...

How can you mention Gurara in Niger state as a boko haram risk area? Have you even been there?
Gurara should not be on your list mbok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by avicky(f): 7:48am On May 27, 2017
JayB11:

Gbam. His comment just weak me. Gurara of all places.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Chartey(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2017
victor8269:
Leriq ft wandecoal- wishlist was shot in Kajuru castle.... I mean number 4
I also suspect Sade by Mayorkun was also done there
You're correct. Another video by Tonye was shot there too.
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Haddock(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2017
jashar:
ok....

Interesting to note that 5 of them are in the North.

So why aren't these State generating revenue from them?

It's high time States start developing themselves, instead, they wait for oyel money...

Don't mind clueless guvnors o! When they're not begging for oyel money a.k.a monthly federal allocation, they're busy increasing taxes on every thing including farming thereby running biznesis aground.

Later they'll come and be telling us to be self-employed.
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by macsilver(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2017
Goahead:
Obudu?
Read the topic again.
Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 2:32pm On May 27, 2017
fuckerstard:

3. Stay away from thier women and mind your bizness
5. Ermmm...

Haba boss I've gone to 2,3 and 4 they're so peaceful nothing like boko haram there please know the whole truth about somewhere before u talk

1 Like

Re: 7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 27, 2017
Ukalejohn:

Haba boss I've gone to 2,3 and 4 they're so peaceful nothing like boko haram there please know the whole truth about somewhere before u talk

Kaduna has been unstable for a while now. Even the US government warns its citizens not to go there, you think say you be tourist? If BH see you dem no go touch you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country / This Is Lagos; A City Swimming In Filth (see PHOTO) / Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.