Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill (1357 Views)

Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Tonto Dikeh's Father Refunds Bride Price To Churchill's Family (Video, Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by emefav: 7:33pm On May 26, 2017
Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer, who was at the center of the marital crisis that rocked colleague Tonto Dikeh’s home, has taken to Instagram to thank Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Mr. Churchill Olakunle, for being her mentor and human enlarger in humanitarian services.

Rosy, who shared photos with Mr. Churchill at various charity events wrote;

“Yes, looking down memory lane reminds me of the impeccable role my Boss, Dr. Olakunle Churchill has played in my life especially his influence on my passion for charity. I can not thank you enough @bigchurchhaven for been there for me as my mentor and my human enlarger.

The prayers of those you have helped in the past and present will surely keep you going. In truth, my career is glowing and the awards are mind blowing with reference to Nigeria Goodwill Ambassador award as Next Rated Nollywood Actress 2016…. Let’s keep up with the good works of charity for humanity. God bless you #appreciationpost #bigchurchfoundation #charity #humanitarian #goodwill #fbf #motherandchild #love #faith #everythingrosy #rosykisses”

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/cant-thank-enough-mentor-human-enlarger-rosy-meurer-tells-churchill-online.html

Lalasticlala

Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by NwaObinkita: 7:34pm On May 26, 2017
angry
Please what is a human enlarger?
Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by NwaObinkita: 7:35pm On May 26, 2017
angryTonto right now

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by NwaObinkita: 7:36pm On May 26, 2017
Dr Churchill..

The man who used his girlfriend for wife
And used his wife for PA.

But this Rosy girl is not a wife material at all.
She is just whitewash.
Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by auntysimbiat(f): 7:44pm On May 26, 2017
Enlarger !!
Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by siie: 7:48pm On May 26, 2017
Enlarger! ..na so cool
Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by delishpot: 8:00pm On May 26, 2017
Dem fit each other.
He must have enlarged her stomach with a baby.
Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by Young03(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2017
Human enlarger is all i want to know d meaning
Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by FieryJustice(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2017
what she meant to say was "Puna enlarger"
he is not called Big Churchill for nothing grin
Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by ifyan(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2017
This lady De take style de tell Churchill say she de available
Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by dacblogger: 8:12pm On May 26, 2017
Human ENLARGER indeed...you never talk wetin dey your mind.

Meanwhile,tonto dike right now:

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by smardray(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2017
Pls i dont want to hear that u meant punna enlarger... If so ogbasadim
Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by leofab(f): 3:59am On May 27, 2017
Woman (pubic)enlarger..
Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by Afrok(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2017
boobs and Pu**y enlarger... I can only...

Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by duduade: 9:43am On May 27, 2017
leofab:
Woman (pubic)enlarger..

Abi her puuusie enlarger
Re: I Can’t Thank You Enough My Mentor And Human Enlarger- Rosy Meurer To Churchill by stevecantrell: 10:42am On May 27, 2017
Enlargement

(1) (Reply)

Fathers’ Day: 15 Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Celebrity Dads & Their Cute Kids / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Cleavage In Makeup Photos / Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Photoshopped Waist In Yellow And Red Skimpy Latex Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.