Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan (57819 Views)

Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! / How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan / Beautiful Hijab Styles To Try This Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:18pm On May 26, 2017
I am a pure Muslim, but the fact is that I work in a hotel and I am in charge of bar I.e I sell alcoholic drinks and I don't have any means Of surviving if I should leave this job because of Ramadan. please hope my Fasting would still be accepted if I should be fasting while serving alcohol to customers

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 26, 2017
As long as you do not drink.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by duduwest(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2017
Only God know who worship Him mind you, you have to check your mind if you have nothing than to sell it. I was once been in your condition

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Aminu212: 10:59am On May 27, 2017
pls consider this ayat
Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 2:
......... وَتَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْبِرِّ وَالتَّقْوَىٰ وَلَا تَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَان........ِ
Help you one another in Al-Birr and At-Taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression.

via iQuran

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by ednut1(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2017
Kini big deal.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Kakamorufu(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2017
It depends on ur mind. As long as you don't drink out of the alcohol and your heart is pure towards the fasting, Our God is merciful.
I pray you get a better job soon.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by hafeenah(f): 4:26pm On May 27, 2017
This is what is called LALURI.Besides in hadith one which says actions are judge according to the intention. ur fasting will be accepted

22 Likes

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by olaztek(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2017
Selling alcoholic drinks does not make u a pure muslim especially in this blessed month. When u leave something bad for Allah sake, Allah will reward u with something else much better. Its just a matter of taqwa and patience.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by olapluto(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2017
If you leave the job for Allah's sake, you will get something better than that in a short time. Use this Ramadan to do that and see what Allah gives you in return.

If you dont mind me asking....how much is the salary?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by vanida6: 4:29pm On May 27, 2017
Lemme ask mallam yakub in my area

Ayam coming op wink

9 Likes

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by aalafasy(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2017
i know it might be hard but i would advise you, put your trust in Allah and do what is right, u might not be drinking but you are encouraging people to drink, wch am sure u know it is a sin ,
have faith in Allah and i asure u if u leave that job because of Allah, i asure u Allah would surely provide u a better job,

Princeadebayo11:
I am a pure Muslim, but the fact is that I work in a hotel and I am in charge of bar I.e I sell alcoholic drinks and I don't have any means Of surviving if I should leave this job because of Ramadan. please hope my Fasting would still be accepted if I should be fasting while serving alcohol to customers

9 Likes

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by mutaalim(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2017
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته In summary a Muslim is not permitted to work in such environment

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by olasaad(f): 4:34pm On May 27, 2017
May almighty Allah provide you with a nice and more descent job. Don't mind those people that are claiming if your heart is pure.

Drinking and selling it are both haram. Ramadan Mubarak

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Deejay1000(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2017
@ op I am also in the same predicament too I work in a warehouse..as a distributor connect though I don't take alcohol hope that doesn't spoil my fasting...

2 Likes

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Bigjay2(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2017
U will not get something better if u do not leave the job. Think about this. U don't know which Ramadan is ur last on earth. Is better u leave the job because of your akhira. May Allah be our guide.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by yaqq: 4:36pm On May 27, 2017
hadith says that if you help someone to lift alcoholic drinks on the head before he/she. goes out to sell, u re already part of the sin! it's unfortunate u found ursef in ds bizare situation cos deep within u, u know it's a sin but who re. we to judge, just use ds Ramadan to open ur mind for the Allal job and insha Allah you wlll get it!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by LOL247(f): 4:37pm On May 27, 2017
Quit the Job!!!

The Prophet SAW said: “Allah has cursed Khamr (intoxicants – alcohol, wine etc.), the one who drinks [/b]it, the one who [b]pours [/b]it for others, the one who [b]sells [/b]it, the one who [b]buys [/b]it, the one who [b]makes it, the one who it is[b] made for[/b], the one who carries it, the one who it is[b] carried to[/b] and the one who[b] consumes the money[/b] from its sale.”

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Chrisrare: 4:37pm On May 27, 2017
Well nothing wrong so long as its ur job. Your heart is the most important thing. Ignore those peeps telling u to quit the job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by osazsky(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2017
Drinking is not a sin. Moreover only christ can forgive u

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by emmalexabl(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2017
olapluto:
If you leave the job for Allah's sake, you will get something better than that in a short time. Use this Ramadan to do that and see what Allah gives you in return.

If you dont mind me asking....how much is the salary?

No matter the amount he is paid., thats what he survives on.
Asking him to quit his job for this kind buhari recession is very dangerous.
We don't want more suicide in our hands..
Op... Pls follow ur instinct but remember God gave you that job for a reason.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Talkingboy: 4:39pm On May 27, 2017
xstry:
As long as you do not drink.

Dont mislead him brother please....

It is haram to sell alchohol....

Even the accountant that records the sales is not safe, not to talk of someone directly serving them...................

God bless

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 27, 2017
Princeadebayo11:

Assalamu Alaikum my brother. Please do not be misinformed by all these people telling you as long as you do not drink there is no harm.. There is indeed harm in everything related to alcohol.. Referent to this: Anas said that the Messenger of Allah cursed ten people in connection with wine: the wine-presser, the one who has it pressed, the one who drinks it, the one who conveys it, the one to whom it is conveyed, the one who serves it, the one who sells it, the one who benefits from the price paid for it, the one who buys it, and the one for whom it is bought. [Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah].. I advice you quickly resign from this job and seek for Almighty's forgiveness. May Almighty make it easy for you.

13 Likes

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Musharraf: 4:41pm On May 27, 2017
Praise be to Allaah.

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Allah has cursed Khamr (intoxicants – alcohol, wine etc.), the one who drinks it, the one who pours it for others, the one who sells it, the one who buys it, the one who makes it, the one who it is made for, the one who carries it, the one who it is carried to and the one who consumes the money from its sale.”
[Sunan Abu Dawud – Classed as Sahih by Shaykh al-Albaani]

Commentary:
Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), and gambling, and Al-Ansaab, and Al-Azlaam (arrows for seeking luck or decision) are an abomination of Shaytaan’s (Satan’s) handiwork. So avoid (strictly all) that (abomination) in order that you may be successful” [Al-Maa’idah 5:90]
The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Every intoxicant is Khamr, and every intoxicant is Haram (prohibited).” [Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Alcohol leads to many harmful things, and deserves to be called “the mother of all evils” – as it was described by the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam), who said: “Alcohol is the mother of all evils.” [Classed as Hasan by Shaykh al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1854]
The curses surrounding Khamr (intoxicants – alcohol, wine etc.) mentioned in the above Hadith which we are discussing are 10 and the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) listed them in the following order:

1. He mentioned alcohol itself as a cursed creation of man as He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Allah has cursed alcohol”.

2. Allah cursed the drinker of Alcohol. This also includes drugs in all its forms and varieties because the purpose is one: intoxication and causing failure to the functions of the brain. Whoever takes drugs, sells its pills and grass and other varieties is also cursed. Likewise the one who orders it, the one it is taken to, the trafficker, the distributor and the one who plans its distribution and the one who covers up for it and the rest of the drug ring are all cursed.

3. Allah cursed the one who pours alcohol for others to drink whether it is guests or customers. This includes employees in reception centers, cafés, restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs.
4. Allah cursed the seller. This is the person who owns the alcohol in this store, restaurant or club and sells it to others through the process of his business.

5. The one who purchases alcohol is cursed. This is the person who buys alcohol for one reason or another, not necessarily for consumption: he may be restocking the shelves, buying it as a present or ‘doing his job’; all these people are cursed nonetheless.

6. Allah has cursed the manufacturer. This includes every employee in the brewery or winery that produces alcohol in all its varieties whether from grapes, dates, whey or barley, whether it was light, lager, spirits or concentrated all of them are cursed.

7. The ones who gets the alcohol made for him is also cursed, it may be a pre-order for an event, store, warehouse or household. Everyone involved in this arrangement is also cursed.

8. Allah has also cursed the one who carries and transports alcohol. This includes international, national and local transportation from one country to another, one state to the other or from the brewery to the distributor. Included in this list are freight trucks, couriers and taxis that transport people or their alcohol or both.

9. The one it is transported to. This is the person who is waiting for its arrival, he is also cursed.

10. The one who consumes the money from its sale. This is the owner of the brewery or the bottle shop who sells it and profits from its sale.

This can not only include individuals but entire companies and corporations. All their assets, employees and activities are cursed by Allah.
Dealing with Alcohol in all of its forms is one of the worst sins that a Muslim can commit, especially after they have heard of its prohibition and the curse it calls upon the drinker. If you consume alcohol and still pray, know that your prayer is not accepted for 40 days as the Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) informed us in a authentic Hadith related in the Sunan of Ibn Maajah on the authority of Abdullah Ibn Umar (radi Allahu anhu):

“Whoever drinks alcohol and gets drunk Allah will not accept his prayer for 40 mornings. If he dies he will enter the hellfire and if he repents Allah will accept his repentance. If he returns to the sin, drinks and becomes drunk again, Allah will not accept his prayer for 40 days. If he dies he will enter the hellfire but if he repents Allah will accept his repentance. If he returns to the sin, drinks and becomes drunk again, Allah will not accept his prayer for 40 days. If he dies he will enter the hellfire but if he repents Allah will accept his repentance. If he returns to the sin again, (the 4th time) it is a promise of Allah that he will feed him from ‘Rad-ghat-til Khabaal’ on the Day of Judgment. They asked the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam), what is ‘Radghattil Khabaal’? He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “(it is) the extracted juice of the people of the hellfire.”

“Allah will not accept his prayer for 40 days” means that he will not be rewarded for them (his prayer), but he is still obliged to pray; in fact he is obliged to do all the prayers. If he forsakes prayer during this time, he will be committing one of the worst of major sins, one which some of the scholars said amounts to kufr, Allaah forbid.

According to another hadith found in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim, the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Whoever does not repent from drinking (Khamr – intoxicants) in this world will be deprived from it in the hereafter.”
And Allah knows best!

I pray He provide another means of sustenance for you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by sleemoon(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2017
duduwest:
Only God know who worship Him mind you, you have to check your mind if you have nothing than to sell it. I was once been in your condition

Been!.... Gbosa

7 Likes

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Musaf(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2017
you can't claim to be pure and serving alcoholic drinks in a bar. No matter your situation, with faith ,you can get a new job.i urge you to be on the lookout for other job.Bar attendant isn't a good job for a self acclaimed pure Muslim .May Allah forgive our shortcomings (Ameen)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 27, 2017
Princeadebayo11:

Didnt Isa Ibn Mariam turn water into wine ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Eid Mubarak Pictures / Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.