Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan (58038 Views)

Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! / How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan / Beautiful Hijab Styles To Try This Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Escobar7(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2017
Bigjay2:
U will not get something better if u do not leave the job. Think about this. U don't know which Ramadan is ur last on earth. Is better u leave the job because of your akhira. May Allah be our guide.

Thank you, and what does she survive on before the new one comes?

1 Like

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 27, 2017
Princeadebayo11:
I am a pure Muslim, but the fact is that I work in a hotel and I am in charge of bar I.e I sell alcoholic drinks and I don't have any means Of surviving if I should leave this job because of Ramadan. please hope my Fasting would still be accepted if I should be fasting while serving alcohol to customers

Your work is causing you to engage in sin, and your source of income is haram... let us be very clear on that first of all.

However, your acts of ibadah will still be accepted by Allah, except maybe for charity out of your haram wealth, because of the hadith that states that Allah is Pure and only accepts charity done out of pure wealth. Everything else is totally unconnected to your job, so there is no reason why your prayers, fasting etc are not acceptable.

Before bringing up job scarcity, recession and other such excuses, you should understand that the prophet (ﷺ) has pointed out that whoever leaves a haram for the sake of Allah, Allah will replace it with what is better. Of course, it takes courage, patience, and a very strong faith to get there, so I do not really blame, or anyone who finds him/herself unable to give up a haram job.

May Allah forgive us all. He Alone knows best.

2 Likes

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by lukaf17(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2017
Brother don't be mislead by the non Muslim as there advice will lead you toward wrong decision.
The question is if your boss sack you today will you die,remember if you don't leave the job one day the job will leave you, thinks this is time that Allah want to bless you Ask Allah and it shall be done. May Allah bless you

1 Like

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 27, 2017
Dear Seun, please remove that Islamic declaration from my profile. I accidentally clicked on it while attempting to check if there was a drop down menu to select No. I do believe in God but I do not believe in Muhammad. I am not a Muslim.

Op. If you believe it is wrong to sell gun to someone who is going to use it to kill himself or another, then what you're doing presently is also wrong.

1 Like

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Bimpe29: 8:01pm On May 27, 2017
There can never be Allah's blessing in what He has forbidden. We all know what is righteous and that which is not. Reflect, react and revert.

1 Like

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by ibrahim55(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2017
Princeadebayo11:
I am a pure Muslim, but the fact is that I work in a hotel and I am in charge of bar I.e I sell alcoholic drinks and I don't have any means Of surviving if I should leave this job because of Ramadan. please hope my Fasting would still be accepted if I should be fasting while serving alcohol to customers
subhanallah so u are telling us ur eat haram wear haram drink haram how then does ur solat even get accepted how does any act of ibadah get rewarded? There are lot of halal means of livelihood working in a bar and fasting is a no no I think u should quit already
Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by theNOISEmaker: 8:43pm On May 27, 2017
hafeenah:
haneefah.. my first daughter will bear Haneefa and my second will bear Ameera insha Allah someday.. i really really love these names wallahi
Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by onlyTheTruth(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2017
Deejay1000:
@ op I am also in the same predicament too I work in a warehouse..as a distributor connect though I don't take alcohol hope that doesn't spoil my fasting...

1 Like

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Souljaboi1: 9:25pm On May 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

Didnt Isa Ibn Mariam turn water into wine ?

No, he didn't.

That story is based on the Biblical account.
Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 27, 2017
Talkingboy:

Dont mislead him brother please....

It is haram to sell alchohol....

Even the accountant that records the sales is not safe, not to talk of someone directly serving them...................

God bless
i am not trying to make up excuses for him. Did you not read the part where he stated he has no other means of survival? Sometimes you need to find yourself in situations like this to know what it really feels like
Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Talkingboy: 10:57pm On May 27, 2017
xstry:
i am not trying to make up excuses for him. Did you not read the part where he stated he has no other means of survival? Sometimes you need to find yourself in situations like this to know what it really feels like

You might not really understand bro ....

You can't be rich by ur own might . You need the grace of Allah to be rich ....

... And Allah has not put our successes in what is haram ......

He needs to quit that Job asap (only if he knows the consequence )........

One love bro

1 Like

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 27, 2017
Talkingboy:

You might not really understand bro ....

You can't be rich by ur own might . You need the grace of Allah to be rich ....

... And Allah has not put our successes in what is haram ......

He needs to quit that Job asap (only if he knows the consequence )........

One love bro

do not judge
Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Abdul124(m): 11:44pm On May 27, 2017
Man most survive na.Just always remember to ask for forgiveness while praying at least He is creator and knws all that happens.
Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by akeenalee(m): 12:00am On May 28, 2017
Princeadebayo11:

op call me on 08032772075

1 Like

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Tbest20(m): 4:37am On May 28, 2017
Just look inward God always provide another opportunity for us but u need to think n seek Allah direction.better leave the work
Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Nobody: 5:04am On May 28, 2017
Princeadebayo11:
@ OP,

don't worry, Allah is merciful. Sell your drinks in peace. Allah is a merciful God. By the way, I can sense you will likely get a better opportunity after the ramadan. smiley
Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Lukgaf(m): 5:21am On May 28, 2017
my advise is to leave the job and pray for better one
Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Deejay1000(m): 5:56am On May 28, 2017
[quote author=onlyTheTruth post=56938963][/quote]

tnx for that.... but I can't quit the job for now though cos that is what is putting food on my table
Salamualaikum
Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by onlyTheTruth(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2017
Deejay1000:

tnx for that.... but I can't quit the job for now though cos that is what is putting food on my table
Salamualaikum

Say, "Indeed, my Lord extends provision for whom He wills of His servants and restricts [it] for him. But whatever thing you spend [in His cause] - He will compensate it; and He is the Best of Providers."
( Saba' 34:39)

There is no creature moving on earth except that its sustenance depends on Allah. (11:6

u are being tested, u putting food on the table s by Allah's grace. not because of your salary.
take a step for d sake of Allah n see..
salam
Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by ademoladeji(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2017
Aminu212:
pls consider this ayat
Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 2:
......... وَتَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْبِرِّ وَالتَّقْوَىٰ وَلَا تَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَان........ِ
Help you one another in Al-Birr and At-Taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression.

via iQuran

Actions are judged according to intention.

If he has alternative means of income, I'm sure he would have resigned the hotel job but since that's the only means of income, I guess it's allowed
Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Sammyblaq(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2017
Religion just got us chained.

If Muslim takes selling alcohol to be sin, Christians does too. Who's now free to sell it?.

Alcohol is the main base of this thread. What of them that sells CIGAR?!.

Let's take survival off religion.
Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Alennsar(f): 10:18am On May 28, 2017
osazsky:
Drinking is not a sin. Moreover only christ can forgive u

eeyah just carry your stupid ideology to you churches

1 Like

Re: Only Allah Can Judge Me This Ramadan by Deejay1000(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2017
onlyTheTruth:

Say, "Indeed, my Lord extends provision for whom He wills of His servants and restricts [it] for him. But whatever thing you spend [in His cause] - He will compensate it; and He is the Best of Providers."
( Saba' 34:39)

There is no creature moving on earth except that its sustenance depends on Allah. (11:6

u are being tested, u putting food on the table s by Allah's grace. not because of your salary.
take a step for d sake of Allah n see..
salam
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Women Dancing To "One Corner". Video Goes Viral / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.