Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) (55621 Views)

Dog Food: Fresh Shredded Goat Meat Available In Ph. / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) / Stolen Nigerian Dwarf Goat Declared Missing In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 5:27am On May 27, 2017
Nigerian goat enter obodo oyinbo... Just see as its skin fine reach... Ayam coming.... Lemme go and name my goat...BTW, hope no be aeroplane this goat take go?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Frederick2017: 7:41am On May 27, 2017
From CINnamon to KILLamon to EATamon...None Sense
How goat go dey so important like this?
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by gentlezypher: 7:56am On May 27, 2017
onye nyere nwa mkpi visa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by jashar(f): 8:00am On May 27, 2017
kennygee:
The first time I heard of this specie of goat, it was in Season 7 of Bones. I googled it immediately.

Respect ma'am. A Bones fan. I've only met a handful smiley
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Bright9239(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
Lmao @ "she needs medication", them go 'medicate' her well with maggi, onions and pepper cheesy cheesy If nor be say nah North Carolina my cousin Bayo dey, i for say Bayo don carry dis hin bad habit of "borrowing" people livestock go Yankee. Abeg Nairalanders in Yankee is North Carolina far from the scene of the crime? If "No" NAH MY COUSIN BAYO OOOO! Bayo is so talented in 'borrowing' peoples livestock that even if nah dragon you get, he nor safe!! angry
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2017
THEY EVEN NAMED THE IDIOT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Tecno66: 10:01am On May 27, 2017
The goat is used to hot weather. Cold wan kill am. Nigerian goats stuborn sha. Visa wey guys dey fine to yankee. Goat travel go where guys no fit go.
dainformant:
The Police in Winnebago County, Wisconsin in the United States have begun a manhunt for thie embarassedves who stole a Nigerian goat. According to Winnebago County, Wisconsin Sheriff’s Office, the Dwarf goat was stolen yesterday Thursday, 05-25-17 from a residence in the Town of Poygan.

Read what was shared on Facebook by the Sheriff's department;

This is Cinnamon. She is a Nigerian Dwarf goat who was stolen on 05-25-17 from a residence in the Town of Poygan. Cinnamon's owners are hoping for her safe return; she is under a veterinarian's and needs medication. Can you help us get Cinnamon home? Please call us at 236-7300 or 236-7316.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/police-begin-manhunt-for-nigerian-goat.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by freshinko: 10:09am On May 27, 2017
Cinnamon pls RIP .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 27, 2017
emeijeh:
Cinnamon don enter pot since!
u no well
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Iceberg3: 10:26am On May 27, 2017
U human 'beans',better dont port that goat to naija o,i want am for dollars too...leave am for yankee dia grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On May 27, 2017
Winchesters, thanks... cool
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Rick9(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2017
Na goat dem dey find like dis ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 27, 2017
Na wetin man no go hear... pro katikati mtchewww
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 27, 2017
crackhouse:
That's how oyibo value life
But they gave us one bottle of brandy for 40 human beings during slave trade

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 27, 2017
obataokenwa:
I remember my sister encouraging me to try all I can and join her in US. She said even if I sleep on the floor, that it's American floor and better than houses in Naija. That word created another picture of this country to me.

Imagine your sister's low self worth, why not go there and beg for food as it will be American food or kuku lick their shit afterall it's American faeces?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 27, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Imagine a goat being declared missing over there whilst tens if not hundreds of Nigerians gets missing/dead yearly with no serious (if any) effort by our security operatives to find them.

It's truly a different world out there from ours.

It's not an ordinary goat, it's a Nigerian dwarf goat, it's far better than theirs there but how will you know this when inferiority complex don finish you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 27, 2017
sonnie10:
One was brought to the zoo in Boston recently and it was in the news. There must be something with NIgerian goats they like.

It's gentle nature and it can become a pet easily, it's milk quality and quantity is also very good. We don't know what we have, many people on here are so dull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 27, 2017
gentlezypher:
Mwua.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 27, 2017
gentlezypher:
Mwua.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 4:04pm On May 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's not an ordinary goat, it's a Nigerian dwarf goat, it's far better than theirs there but how will you know this when inferiority complex don finish you

What are you yapping about? So if I make pepper soup with the dwarf goat I'll easily make heaven cheesy

Either dwarf or giant is it not a goat? And who's talking inferiority complex when the crux of the matter is about how serious they take such.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Imagine your sister's low self worth, why not go there and beg for food as it will be American food or kuku lick their shit afterall it's American faeces?
That's her opinion cos she went there when she was six years old. Her opinion is not my opinion but I do understand with her and her reasons. Sisterly, we dey this Naija like this and we won't run away for anybody. Naija wey too sweet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 27, 2017
TheFreeOne:

What are you yapping about? So if I make pepper soup with the dwarf goat I'll easily make heaven cheesy

Either dwarf or giant is it not a goat? And who's talking inferiority complex when the crux of the matter is about how serious they take such.

It's serious because ours is of much better quality than theirs but as you get inferiority complex it will be hard for you to understand, cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
3823381nigerian-dwarf-goat-missing-us3#56930748:
It's gentle nature and it can become a pet easily, it's milk quality and quantity is also very good. We don't know what we have, many people on here are so dull

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies / Mixed Feelings As Raped Dog Gives Birth / German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.