Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) (55640 Views)

Dog Food: Fresh Shredded Goat Meat Available In Ph. / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) / Stolen Nigerian Dwarf Goat Declared Missing In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2017
Nigerian dwarf goat are actually well sort after by goat breeders in US for their high production of milk..

Una sabi wetin una get, make una dey laff cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by hiteelong(f): 9:40pm On May 26, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by MrCounselor: 9:40pm On May 26, 2017
This oyibos self, for this recession?
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by D2DK(m): 9:41pm On May 26, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 26, 2017
What wont we hear?
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:41pm On May 26, 2017
Basildvalour:
Even the weather in the US has made the goat look fresher.

sotey to become a goat and fine like the goat dey hungry you grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Oluwafreshing(m): 9:41pm On May 26, 2017
the owners came for their property

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by classicopera(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2017
Sane and responsible country.. meanwhile I don see more than 10 posters of missing person in Lagos dis week and govt no send any body.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2017
That's how oyibo value life

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by anochilar(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2017
stew don sure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Beadex1(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Lmao @ "she needs medication", them go 'medicate' her well with maggi, onions and pepper cheesy cheesy If nor be say nah North Carolina my cousin Bayo dey, i for say Bayo don carry dis hin bad habit of "borrowing" people livestock go Yankee angry angry
you no well at all......i remember back then in the university, how my friends come see my land lord chicken dey waka around for compound, oboy na so this guys plan on top this chicken head.......... few days later we no come see the fowl again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by KemjikaEme: 9:42pm On May 26, 2017
Haha,ndi Bekee! Chai! I hope they find the missing goat. In Nigeria,a goat that does any crooked movement don loss patapata.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:42pm On May 26, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by dacovajnr: 9:43pm On May 26, 2017
To think Human Being dey struggle to get Visa and Travel cmot for Naija is baffling, Cmon Goat enter Yankee with ease..

Aiye Le
Ibosi Oooo!
Aye Dori kodo
Ko ye mi mo

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Iztklerh(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2017
The only thing wey remain na the goats twitter handle...all this people just get wahala sha..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by colossus91(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2017
so nigeria get goat specie dats nice oooh......hope we would have for dog soon too ooo!,
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by aadoiza: 9:45pm On May 26, 2017
I need some chilled drinks with this isiewu.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Basildvalour(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
sotey to become a goat and fine like the goat dey hungry you grin grin grin
There was no ellipses in my sentence, so maybe you are just completing what you have in mind for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by humblemikel(f): 9:47pm On May 26, 2017
The goat card don expire
It has been deported already
Please come to the Nigeria embassy for identification and collection. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2017
But na Igbo goat ? Abi na afonja goat ? Abi na boko brothers then goat?
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by huntax(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
To think Human Being dey struggle to get Visa and Travel cmot for Naija is baffling, Cmon Goat enter Yankee with ease..

Aiye Le
Ibosi Oooo!
Aye Dori kodo
Ko ye mi mo
You better turn to dwarf goat

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 26, 2017
The Policemen need to search the cooking pots of Nigerians living in that vicinity.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2017
emeijeh:
And earlier today, we heard of a Ghana goat.

Coincidence?!

You mean they might have eloped?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by banmee(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2017
How is a goat in the U.S a Nigerian goat?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2017
naija goat wey travel abroad,the blackness don turn whitey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by RaeMystix: 9:51pm On May 26, 2017
I can't grin
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by OnowuOra(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2017
Nigerians everywhere....... Maybe deportation await her when they found her
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by opeoluwa20(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2017
Even goat fresh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nina4u(f): 9:53pm On May 26, 2017
Hahahahaha he don turn into isiewu.. Take DNA forensic test of every soup in every Nigerian restaurant in the us... Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin looking for nigerian dwarf goat? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Rebuke: 9:53pm On May 26, 2017
Really? For a missing/stolen goat, ah!

For Naija here even some humans got missing for years n itz feels normal.

Kai, na wa o.

The goat is cute though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 26, 2017
No b small ooooo, can they trace d goat back to 9ja

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mixed Feelings As Raped Dog Gives Birth / 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies / German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.