Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From (819 Views)

Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement / 5 Reasons Why We Must Not Remove God From Human Governance / Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by OtemAtum: 10:04pm On May 26, 2017
We all know that catholics refer to Mary as the Mother of God.
How did they come about that?
It is not far-fetched. The god worshipped by Catholic is fictitious Jesus whose story was written to have some similarities with Faulkin of the periods of the Neanderthals who died in Sodom-Egypt millions of years back.
That Faulkin was actually the firstborn child of Mother Earthus(aka Mother Earth).
When Eubius Erectus was writing about Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) he wrote about Mother Earth being his mother. Then when Eusebius Sapien(the reincarnate of Eubius Erectus) was writing about Faulkin, he adulterated the story and gave the character of Mother Earth(mixed with the story of Maria Erecetus) to that of a fictitious Mary. The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH captures all the hidden mysteries. Here is the account of the birth of Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) through Mother Earthus:

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
DOCTUFOS:
DOCTUFOS: Adspiramen 7: 17-20

17. Earthus soon began to have her womb rise up and we feared that the liquid released into her body by Murmoh was only a poison to her soul.

18. We were all amazed when a giant homo with furs arose. Earthus had given birth.

19. The furs were dark like scarlet and the creature seemed too ugly for our liking. He had some resemblance to Murmoh who was black in complexion too(the only one among us who was having a dark complexion).

20. Thus we had the first homo to be born by flesh and not by the impact of the bang. He is called Faulkin, the firstborn of all creatures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by walosky(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2017
Neve knew watery sperm could still form a demented human such as you

5 Likes

Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by vetrovialMan(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2017
shocked shocked

I do not believe what I just read comes from a human being. This must be the writing of a demon from the pits of hell

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by Lexxyla: 11:04pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by OtemAtum: 11:43pm On May 26, 2017
walosky:
Neve knew watery sperm could still form a demented human such as you
Of course truth is very bitter. because you just read the truth, you decide to curse? May the light of God Almighty speedily improve your brain and help you to know the reality of these texts of truth. undecided
Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by OtemAtum: 11:44pm On May 26, 2017
vetrovialMan:
shocked shocked

I do not believe what I just read comes from a human being. This must be the writing of a demon from the pits of hell
Demonizer spotted. Why do xtians(sheeple) like to demonize the body of truth?

1 Like

Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by exco90(m): 12:56am On May 27, 2017
lol was reading .. then I have to scroll up back so as to check for the OP.. am not surprised . since its from otem .. its rubbish as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by mexxmoney: 8:30am On May 27, 2017
Ara di na udi na udi

1 Like

Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by Charlesdock(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2017
You dey confuse yourself ojae. I thought you will say from Egypt
Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by walosky(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2017
OtemAtum:
Of course truth is very bitter. because you just read the truth, you decide to curse? May the light of God Almighty speedily improve your brain and help you to know the reality of this texts of truth. undecided
Look at you.....Amala brain!

Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by OtemAtum: 3:11pm On May 27, 2017
walosky:

Look at you.....Amala brain!
Don't just abuse, say something reasonable or keep mute.
Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 27, 2017
Another one (from Otem} grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by OtemAtum: 4:47pm On May 27, 2017
Charlesdock:
You dey confuse yourself ojae. I thought you will say from Egypt
What do u mean?
Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by OtemAtum: 4:50pm On May 27, 2017
mexxmoney:
Ara di na udi na udi
pls speak a language I understand, preferably English. Thanks
Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by Niflheim(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
@OtemAtum,

Christianity: It is the religion of photocopies!!! They photocopy other people's stories, they steal other people's legends, they plagiarize other people's works, and then they have the guts to say rubbish like, "GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME, THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD"!!!
Re: Here Is Where Catholic Church Stole The Title 'mother Of God' From by OtemAtum: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Niflheim:
@OtemAtum,

Christianity: It is the religion of photocopies!!! They photocopy other people's stories, they steal other people's legends, they plagiarize other people's works, and then they have the guts to say rubbish like, "GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME, THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD"!!!
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

White Hankie Tied To The Rear Mirror / "Are They Right Or Wrong About Religion" Top 35 Quotes By Famous Atheists / The 12 Karma's Law That Will Change Your Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.