Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Children's Day: The Pains And Gains - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children's Day: The Pains And Gains (312 Views)

My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / The Pains And Gains Of Living With A Nuisance Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children's Day: The Pains And Gains by Nobody: 6:50am On May 27, 2017
Good morning fam. Happy children's day. Let's hear from you on the pains and gains of childhood. What are children lucky to have and what are the areas not properly attended to.

I'll begin. GAIN - Glad my parents shaded me from the harsh realities of coping till i become matured enough. PAIN - lack of proper parental guidance is still lacking among Nigerian parents. It's either they hardly have time or they correct with 'the whip.'
Re: Children's Day: The Pains And Gains by pam1utd(m): 7:16am On May 27, 2017
Happy children's

(1) (Reply)

Placing Your Pain Above Your Dream! / Strive Against Mediocrity / In Christ Prt2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.