Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? (23767 Views)

Government owned Kidney transplant centres in Nigeria including cost / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Athoos: 1:12pm On May 27, 2017
My dad once had 8 kidney stones on both kidney . He never took drugs or did operation despite having the money to travel abroad.
Rather, He took water very early in the mornin and throughout the whole day like his life depends on it which it did
Secondly, My mum blended ginger and garlic and put in a 50naira water plastic everyday which he took one dry gin shot every hr. But water must be taken every 30mims at least in order to flush off the excess ginger and garlic and to break the stones into urinary sizes.

In 2 months my father was 100% alright. Always pray too that's the short cut. Avoid beans for now or anything hard .take more of light food
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Nigeriadondie: 1:17pm On May 27, 2017
odimbannamdi:

the stony material passed through the urethra of your p*nis?
Yes believe me it did. I felt d roughness of d stone as it passed through my penis. My fear was that d stone may be too big to pass thru but what I did was to drink so much water so that i cud ve so much urine to push it thru and that is what happened
Also before i forget avoid calcium or calcium supplements right away. Drink water like camel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2017
All you need is this and one ipob / biafra protest candidate then all the stones and brick walls...

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2017
All you need is this and one ipob / biafra protest candidate then all the stones and brick walls...

Eat more of garden egg or cucumber

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by MYDEBBY(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2017
One man's food is another man's poison, may God help us out, one solution is another problem
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by BigBrother9ja: 1:18pm On May 27, 2017
Ajehswag:
Any one here pls that have a solution or if youve gone through this same thing before plss . I want to know how i can get rid of the stones. The thing is now causing me pains in my left rib bones. Anyone plss
Please give us updates
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by DollarAngel(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2017
Ajehswag:
Any one here pls that have a solution or if youve gone through this same thing before plss . I want to know how i can get rid of the stones. The thing is now causing me pains in my left rib bones. Anyone plss

Use Tianshi Cordyceps
Tianshi Calcium
Antilipemic tea
Tianshi Chitosan

If must disappear

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Ejimchiglo: 1:22pm On May 27, 2017
Ajehswag:

Look for tianshi antislimming /Antiplemenic tea it will flush it .am a testimony.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by SalamRushdie: 1:22pm On May 27, 2017
Ajehswag:

If you want to stay clear of Kidney stones make sure at least once or twice a month you go all out and drink a lot of lager beer ..Thank me later ..you can never find anyone that drinks Lagerfeld beer with Kidney stones
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by doe: 1:22pm On May 27, 2017
Ajehswag:

Best see a doctor.

But keep hydrated through the day. Avoid spicy food, alcohol, coffee.
If you suffer reflux(heartburn and a sore throat), that maybe the cause of your kidney stone.
Surgery is usually last resort. So ignore those advise.
Not a doctor. Just my own experience
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by DollarAngel(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2017
Ejimchiglo:

Look for tianshi antislimming /Antiplemenic tea it will flush it .am a testimony.

So you know Tianshi am glad
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 27, 2017
Faithful17:
I don't understand people. does this place look like hospital to you, go see a doctor please.
I've seen one already . the doctor said I should drink lots of water and avoid certain foods. But I still need to know if there's others that have gone through the same problem so I can know what methods they used
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by hardeywhale2: 1:26pm On May 27, 2017
Ajehswag:

am sorry to ask dis....how did u get to know its kidney stone? did u just guess?
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by DJBIGGY(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2017
Ajehswag:
that noodle part to. I noticed the pains increased when i took noodles

run from noodles. the amount of sodium in their salt seasoning is more than the salt you buy in the market . salt is not dissolving well in your kidney and as such, run away from it asap
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by weighadsef: 1:35pm On May 27, 2017
Cucumber works Wonder if blended with little moringa leaves. take the water morning and evening for two weeks.

I wish you the best
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by unto(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2017
Averted:
The only solution is Surgery and you need atleast 3million ..or Pray to God to show you mercy
the only solution is not surgery if it is not a severe case drinking enough water will hydrate ur kidney and dissolve the stone for easy passage. Take enough fluid especially water in one week the whole thing will dissolve and u will be okay
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by surrogatesng: 1:39pm On May 27, 2017
I used to have kidney stones.Now i am ok and no longer go through those terrible pain.The best way to get rid of kidney stone is this way.

Lemon juice mixed with one tablespoon of olive oil.Make sure you take it every morning and evening.It is lemon and not lime.You can get lemon in the market.Buy lemon and squeeze out the juice.You need to first massage the lemon with your feet so that you can squueze out enough juice from it.Once you squeeze out the juice add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and drink
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Prexblog(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2017
Take it to doctor...it has happened to me before but I took Edo tribal mark and it was no more available
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 27, 2017
Dear drink plenty of water it will help to reduce the pain.my opinion tho
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by weighadsef: 1:41pm On May 27, 2017
Cucumber works Wonder if blended with little moringa leaves. take the water morning and evening for two weeks.

Go and get ulber seed at islamic material shop, boil tea spoon with 100cl of water. drink half of the water in the morning and half in the evening. it works wonder oooo. follow the therapy for good forty days non stopping.

I wish you the best
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by haftob(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2017
Go to kelina hospital in Abuja, they have procedures to remove the stones without surgery although the process is also a type of surgery but it doesn't require them to open u up. I think they get to the stones through your urinary tract.
I think the procedure is quite expensive but they will remove the stones and you go home that day or the second day.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 27, 2017
Averted:
Billyonaire you're needed here
Thanks for mentioning me, perhaps, you may have just saved a life.

@Ajehswag

Do the following:

1. You need a clean 4 litre container.
2. Clean Drinking Water (Not satchet water or bottled water). If you can not get water from natural sources or Reverse Osmosis equipment then use Bottled Water.
3. You need Baking Soda (Not Baking Powder as it contains Alumumium, not cool). Baking Soda or Bicarbonate of Soda or Sodium BiCarbonate (NaCO3) Na the same thing.

I am about to put you back online bro, and I will make sure feel revitalize your health, cos this is not about Kidney Stones alone. Your Earth Body must be pretty much bleeped up already. So you got to hydrate every goddamn organ.

Every morning before you brush your teeth. Fill your 4-Litres container with clean natural drinking water & Put 3 Spoonfuls of Baking Soda and shake it.

That is your drinking water for a day, and make sure you take it nice and slow. Make sure you exhaust 4 litres of cocktale daily for the next 1 week and report back to me the result as it progresses.

No human being is supposed to be sick, it is just ignorance and dependence on Physical Science to maintain an inter-dimensional organism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 27, 2017
surrogatesng:
I used to have kidney stones.Now i am ok and no longer go through those terrible pain.The best way to get rid of kidney stone is this way.

Lemon juice mixed with one tablespoon of olive oil.Make sure you take it every morning and evening.It is lemon and not lime.You can get lemon in the market.Buy lemon and squeeze out the juice.You need to first massage the lemon with your feet so that you can squueze out enough juice from it.Once you squeeze out the juice add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and drink
This works too because of the Alkaline effect of Lime/Lemon on water. To make it magical, Replace Lemon with baking soda, it will push the pH to 9 and kidney related issues will go away within a couple of days.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Sonn(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2017
Ajehswag:
there is a way out' give me a call
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Seunjungle(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2017
I have two solutions for you my mehn...
The first is power of nature while the second is spiritual healing.... yea, let's go get it.....

The first is that you will be taking two cups of bitter leaf water before you eat anything in the morning for two weeks. This is good powér of nature...have a plenty of bitter leaf, squeeze to extract water and drink.

The second one is power of faith which I called spiritual healing. Find a time to visit CAC Oke-Agbara, Asi Ibadan on their Mondays Automatic prayer program..just go there with 5litters keg and fetch from their well and drink with faith. OR, find your way to Joseph Ayo Babalola Arakeji after Owenna in Osun state, also pray there and fetch from the stream there and drink...believe me your pain will exist no more.

GOODLUCK!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Drjafy: 2:09pm On May 27, 2017
Go see a doctor preferably a Urologist or a general Surgeon. Your treatment depends on the size of the stones. Stone less than 0.5cm diameter can be handled with drugs that shrink it's size then passed in the urine. Larger stones are removed surgical either less invasive like extracorporal shock wave lithotripsy that breaks stone into pieces and passed in urine. Or as commmonly done Open surgery. Stop wasting your time on don't eat this don't eat that. You just need to increase your water intake.
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by squash47(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2017
awa:
Doctors over to una....
But as a layman why not just remove the stone since you don see am say na ordinary stone.

Bros na hand we dey use Commot stone for Beans not to talk of kidney wey big.
No worry,when e go do you, you go still use hand comot am..u go see person dy sufa u go dy talk rabbish...
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by AstuteJay: 2:39pm On May 27, 2017
Prec1ous:

You see, those stones will mess up your kidney.

Leave noodles, I know it's hard.

Leave wheat and wheat bread.

Leave alcohol and beer

Your love now should be water, flavor it with lemons, lime.

Leave wheat bread? Is white bread more preferable?
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by Marvel1206: 2:41pm On May 27, 2017
Ajehswag:
My brother. Lemon dissolves kidney stones. I'm dead serious. just try it for a week
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by GreatManBee: 2:42pm On May 27, 2017
Dottore:
Don't go wasting your money in surgery. Don't panic because most times it's the psychological factor that worsens and ailment or even kill people.

This is your time to take advantage of the power of ordinary table water and cucumber.
Force your self to take at least equivalent of 12 sachets of pure water daily for 3weeks start immediately you wake up in the morning. 4 in the morning, 4 in the afternoon then 4 in the evening. Please note that you will be frequently have the urge to urinate owing to the unusual and increased intake of water.
Take up to 6 sizeable cucumbers daily as well for the same period. Go for medical checkup to monitor your progress I bet even your doctor will be amazed.
It worked for my friend I'm sure it will work for you. Thank me later
Re: Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? by damilare2015: 2:42pm On May 27, 2017
Buy mist pot citrate and mix a spoon of it with at least a glass of water twice a day ( morning and night) b4 or when eating. Also make sure u drink water always. It happens to me too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

October 13: No Bra Day, To Raise Awareness On Breast Cancer / African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well / Nigeria Has High Rates Of HIV Infection In The World, Just 10% Get Tested -CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.