Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Quit Being An Actress To Enjoy Your Marriage-‘ Habibat Jinad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quit Being An Actress To Enjoy Your Marriage-‘ Habibat Jinad (602 Views)

Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" / Habibat Jinad Rejects A Lesbian Fan’s Love. Leaks Chat On Instagram / Shola Kehinde: Habibat Jinad's Baby Daddy Dies From Kidney Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quit Being An Actress To Enjoy Your Marriage-‘ Habibat Jinad by splendid22(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2017
Habibat Jinad is one beautiful actress who has been able to rise rapidly in the Yoruba sector of Nollywood. Many people who know her would remember her for her refreshing show ‘Miliki Express’ TV Show and Olowosibi . The talented role interpreter has starred in movies like “Omo K’omo”, “Iku L’okunrin”, and “Irin Ajo Eda Laye,” to name a few. In this interview with TheNewsGuru, she talks about her foray into acting, combining marriage with acting ,Mercy Aigbe’s marital crisis and lot’s more.

Lesson learnt from Mercy Aigbe’s marital crisis

I have always been learning from other people’s experiences. Marriage is another school entirely. If you want to keep your marriage, you have to quit acting before you can enjoy it. That’s just the truth. If I love my husband, I should be able to quit acting If he wants me to.

Definition of a sexy woman

A sexy woman has to be intelligent and humble. It is not about showing off your boobs or bum. A man knows a beautiful lady whenever he sees one. Showing off your boobs will not guarantee you a man.

Venturing into Nollywood

I started acting in 2007; later joined Afeez Abiodun (Owo) in the year 2008 and I graduated from his school in the year 2010. Immediately after my graduation in the year 2010, someone insulted me saying, I’m not useful in the movie industry. I cried profusely, even my boss Afeez Abiodun , had to beg me. I had to pray to God for him to do wonders in my career.God answered my prayers. When I wanted to shoot my movie, the person who criticized me was part of my crew members.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/quit-actress-can-enjoy-marriage-habibat-jinad/

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Hart Visits Ben Murray Bruce At His Studio In LA (photos) / Kaffy Becomes New Payporte Ambassador (photos) / Finding True Love Has Been Difficult For Me — Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.