Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS (4423 Views)

Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) / Thousands Of Igbos Living North This Morning PICS / Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by AnuforoIK: 8:43am On May 27, 2017
IPOB Family in Russia with deep sorrow and heart breaking to announce the sudden death of deputy zonal coordinator Mazi Okechukwu Kalu saintpetersburg zone. He left us this morning 7:17 am without any sickness of any form. He left behind his 8 months pregnant wife and two kids. May his humble soul rest in perfect peace. The sister with his daughter is not the wife,his wife is from Ukrain.

A call from IPOB headquarters mazi kalu Okechukwu is dead

1 Share

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by youngest85(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2017
Jee nke oma, mazi nna

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by EvilUnityBeggars: 8:46am On May 27, 2017
Ipobexposed will be very Happy
Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by Nobody: 8:50am On May 27, 2017
I click with speed thinking is the original cownu. mtseew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by EvilUnityBeggars: 8:53am On May 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

Eyaaa

So God disgraced you

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by Nobody: 8:54am On May 27, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

Eyaaa

So God disgraced you

very soon we would hear the original Kanu death artink he left my friend to die in the hospital. His own is coming.
Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by BrightAhiah(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2017
Road safety to the land of no return @MaziKanu

may ur spirit rest in perfect peace, amen
LIKE if you are an IPOB follower SHARE if you hate IPOB
NB: I 100% believe and support the IPOB

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by EvilUnityBeggars: 8:56am On May 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

very soon we would hear the original Kanu death artink he left my friend to die in the hospital. His own is coming.

Pray harder

5 Likes

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by Nobody: 9:02am On May 27, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

Pray harder
shame no even dey una eyes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by spartan117(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

why don't u tell the story of this friend u keep claiming was left to die in the hospital

7 Likes

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by Funlord2(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

How far with your jamb score? Hope say e don finally pure? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by AskProf: 9:45am On May 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

9 Likes

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by kingthreatz: 9:57am On May 27, 2017
Many biafraûd agitators have died, still no biafra. When una go hear word? Which African country is composed of only one tribe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by AskProf: 10:03am On May 27, 2017
kingthreatz:
Many biafraûd agitators have died, still no biafra. When una go hear word? Which African country is composed of only one tribe?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by DLondonboiy: 10:03am On May 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

Who did this to you?

6 Likes

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by Nobody: 10:07am On May 27, 2017
kingthreatz:

Why are you holding them back? Most Nigerians want them out of their towns and cities. It is in our best interest to grant them their wish for Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by stingged(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2017
How can you just say someone died. He was not sick, not murdered, not assissinated or something, not poised.... So how did he die? Besides are you a reporter or something a promoter of fake news.

If you're not wish am not picking on you. When next you put up peoples death stories without reliable sourcea and authority and facts and points to support your claim just know it's terribly illegal.

Also if what you are saying is correct but you don't know how to write and post stories just copy the link address where you got the story from. Or facebook page or somehting or twitter.

I hope i helped you.

Besides, the police have issued warnings to attack and publish IPOB if they celebrate 50th anniversary. Read more stories from our website at stingged.com

BIAFRA stories to Nigeria news and latest entertainment and tech stories.
http://stingged.com/2017/05/biafra-50th-anniversary-police-threatens-ipob-massob-bim/

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by vayne(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

Your friend is not the first,and certainly won't be the last to die for b1afra,some burnt himself to death in front of the UN building in protest!

If you are so pained about his death,bring him back or break your phone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by vayne(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Why are you holding them back? Most Nigerians want them out of their towns and cities. It is in our best interest to grant them their wish for Biafra.
You are only bleating about why Igbos need to leave your land because what your plan to manipulate and take advantage of the Igbos after the war backfired!

Why did you allow your land to be used as a front to blockade and prevent the actualization of b1afra?

Now you want them out,you Dey learn!

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by Nobody: 10:48am On May 27, 2017
vayne:

You are only bleating about why Igbos need to leave your land because what your plan to manipulate and take advantage of the Igbos after the war backfired!

Why did you allow your land to be used as a front to blockade and prevent the actualization of b1afra?

Now you want them out,you Dey learn!

We are still manipulating Igbo's but we are getting choked and xenophobic attacks are looming. I hope the Biafra thing succeeds soon enough to avert the impending doom. All we are clamouring for is to save the igbos from heaven losses both in human and material resources.
Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by Nobody: 10:49am On May 27, 2017
vayne:

Your friend is not the first,and certainly won't be the last to die for b1afra,some burnt himself to death in front of the UN building in protest!

If you are so pained about his death,bring him back or break your phone!

if he died for Biafra and supported in burial it would have been better
Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by vecman22(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2017
You see,he might even b among those donkeys wishing buhari death and now his dead and buhari is alive...

Lesson for all d donkeys(Igbos) here wishing buhari death,keep wishing him death n see how you guys keep dying before him...donkeys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by leofab(f): 10:53am On May 27, 2017
kingthreatz:
your own dey your body. Awoh

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by waledeji(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2017
R. I. P Mazi IPob cry cry cry.
Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by Nobody: 11:00am On May 27, 2017
You've said it all. I can't wait for Biafra to happen. Really I'm tired of seeing them littering my street.

Alcatraz005:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by vayne(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We are still manipulating Igbo's but we are getting choked and xenophobic attacks are looming. I hope the Biafra thing succeeds soon enough to avert the impending doom. All we are clamouring for is to save the igbos from heaven losses both in human and material resources.

Usual loud mouths,we are not moved by your rants,it's not our fault you didn't see the Igbo dominance in Yoruba land on time!

Tell your folks to refrain from making hateful statements,poke nosing in b1afra related issues/threads,,,,if you want to stay on the sidelines,do so while minding your business!!

If any unfortunate situation erupts b/w Yorubas and Igbos,we will both loose..#FACT

This is not s statement,but a warning!

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by omenkaLives(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2017
We told them some of them wishing and praying Buhari dies may die before him because no one knows tomorrow but they insulted the crap out of common sense.

Oh well, so long Mr.
Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by vayne(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

if he died for Biafra and supported in burial it would have been better
How many support did you give to your friend when he was alive?

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by kingthreatz: 11:23am On May 27, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Its those filled with hate that want them out. And those Igbos filled with hate keep advocating enmity
Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by kingthreatz: 11:23am On May 27, 2017
leofab:
your own dey your body. Awoh
Mscheww
Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by Notasyouthink: 11:31am On May 27, 2017
IpobExposed:
If wishes were horses.....ipobexposed NNAMDI KANU is bigger than you and whatever you stand for... Am even dancing in celebration to that

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Kalu Died This Morning PICS by Notasyouthink: 11:40am On May 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

Stop lying!! Non of your friends were left to die in the hospital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jewish Community In Biafra Land Celebrate The Feast Of Pentecost- Pics / Managing Resources Better Will Move Nigeria Forward - VP Osinbajo / Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.