Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Please Help A Friend. Its Very Urgent!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help A Friend. Its Very Urgent!! (409 Views)

A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) / How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Friend. Its Very Urgent!! by Sermwell(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2017
Hello nairalanders!
A friend of mine is in a serious fix and needs advice on what to do! He told me that his girlfriend has missed her period for the past two weeks now! She went for test yesterday and found she's 6weeks pregnant! They are both confuse and don't have anyone to talk to on this issue!
Please, he wants to know of any drug(s) she can take to stop it! I don't know if doctors in the house can suggest any drug(s) or if there's anyone who has used any such drug before to make suggestions please! Its a very serious issue!
I await your candid and mature advice! Thanks!
Re: Please Help A Friend. Its Very Urgent!! by cyntobless(f): 10:59am On May 27, 2017
So you want ppl to advice you to commit murder?
What ever happened to protection ?
Born the baby and give it to me biko,I need it.
Plz don't kill that child

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend. Its Very Urgent!! by kenlolly75: 11:09am On May 27, 2017
Sermwell:
Hello nairalanders!
A friend of mine is in a serious fix and needs advice on what to do! He told me that his girlfriend has missed her period for the past two weeks now! She went for test yesterday and found she's 6weeks pregnant! They are both confuse and don't have anyone to talk to on this issue!
Please, he wants to know of any drug(s) she can take to stop it! I don't know if doctors in the house can suggest any drug(s) or if there's anyone who has used any such drug before to make suggestions please! Its very serious issue!
I await your candid and mature advice! Thanks!
So u want to kill an innocent child? Also, do u know abortion can lead to infertility later in life? and u will surely do away with the lady in question. Abeg, tellta her to nurture the pregnancy and give the child to those that need it. Don't be a murderer. When u were doing it, u didn't think of the repercussion. Tell her to join pregnancy thread.0

But, the only drugs I know that can wash the pregnancy away without complications are folic acid and ferrous capsule. Let her try it, x very effective without side effect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olarenwaju Needs Ur Help / US Signs $469m HIV/AIDS Operation Plan With Nigeria / [preview First]joyetech Procore Remix Atomizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.