Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? (1756 Views)

Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by janejive(f): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Good day house a very close friend of mine has been diagnosed with breast cancer, the affected breast needs to be removed, how can I be of help to her, I need suggestions or NGO's if you know any that can help her, or how to register a GoFundMe account for her. Her location is Abuja, thank you.
Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by ArchangeLucifer: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
janejive:
Good day house a very close friend of mine has been diagnosed with breast cancer, the affected breast needs to be removed, how can I be of help to her, I need suggestions or NGO's if you know any that can help her, or how to register a GoFundMe account for her. Her location is Abuja, thank you.

The only help you can proffer her at this point is to ensure the surgeon in charge of the procedure is not Afonja else she won't see her breast again.

Be advised.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by janejive(f): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

The only help you can proffer her at this point is to ensure the surgeon in charge of the procedure is not Afonja else she won't see her breast again.

Be advised.

Serious minded people only, thank you.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by Icebreeze(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
May The Lord see her through.
You can as well as provide proofs like pics under this thread, with contact attach to it.
You can never tell where help will come from....

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by janejive(f): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Icebreeze:
May The Lord see her through.
You can as well as provide proofs like pics under this thread, with contact attach to it.
You can never tell where help will come from....

Am not permitted to showcase her pictures as of now, if you know of any NGO's I can introduce her to. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by qwertyboss(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sweet potato juice. I once red about, u can find out more about this.
Seek professional medical advice as well, because it can be cured at it early stage.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by Icebreeze(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
janejive:

Am not permitted to showcase her pictures as of now, if you know of any NGO's I can introduce her to. Thanks.
Am sorry I don't know any.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by vetrovialMan(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Have you heard of integrative oncology?
Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by janejive(f): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2018
vetrovialMan:
Have you heard of integrative oncology?

No Sir, please tell me more. Note: Her location is Abuja.
Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
janejive:
please forget that long and ineffective way of handling cancer,use these products from swissgarde,defender and super cider,everything about cancerous cells in her system will clear within two weeks,if interested whatsap or contact this number: 08038220168

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by shege45: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
please forget that long and ineffective way of handling cancer,use these products from swissgarde,defender and super cider,everything about cancerous cells in her system will clear within two weeks,if interested whatsap or contact this number: 08038220168
u guys are wicked. U want to gamble with someone ‘s life just to mke sales

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by wreater(f): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
the only effective cure for cancer is radiation or chemotherapy.....since the cancer is in the early stages, this methods should be the best way for your friend.......i would advise that you do not try alternative or integrative medicine as it does not kill cancer cells...........Removing of the entire breast tissue would only work if the cancer cells haven't started spreading.

The earlier she starts chemo or radiation the better for her

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by janejive(f): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
wreater:
the only effective cure for cancer is radiation or chemotherapy.....since the cancer is in the early stages, this methods should be the best way for your friend.......i would advise that you do not try alternative or integrative medicine as it does not kill cancer cells...........Removing of the entire breast tissue would only work if the cancer cells haven't started spreading.

Okay, thank you, she is actually planning on that
Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by Partteen: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hmm chemo and radiation gives more cancer to the patient. It really baffling to know that people put themselves through this invasive procedure. Just lost a school mate after 5 years of breast cancer due to this chemo and radiation....and the procedure is not cheap either. If you need more info on this get in touch with me on whatsapp 08189699388.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by judeslide: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2018
Let me introduce to Alpha Meta and Alpha Spin, these products (supplement) are designed to restore our organs back to its original state. A combination of these two products does wonders and breast cancer is one of it.

We are based here in Abuja, be rest assure she is on her way to recovery.

You can reach on 08033924473, 08055409198.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by janejive(f): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Partteen:
Hmm chemo and radiation gives more cancer to the patient. It really baffling to know that people put themselves through this invasive procedure. Just lost a school mate after 5 years of breast cancer due to this chemo and radiation....and the procedure is not cheap either. If you need more info on this get in touch with me on whatsapp 08189699388.

Okay I will, she already started chemo
Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by beatz5(f): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
pls let her continue her chemo and radiotherapy
if any of these Swiss or alpha or beta products work they should not interact with her therapy instead they should make them more effective. pls I know you mean well for ur friend but pls make sure u do your own research on anything she uses . am Beatrice( a nurse , if u need more tips pls 08169836958 call text or what'sapp

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by vetrovialMan(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
wreater:

chemotherapy and radiation? best methods?
what do you know?
not here to argue, a life is at stake.
Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by janejive(f): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Thanks everyone for your care and concern.
Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
shege45:
u guys are wicked. U want to gamble with someone ‘s life just to mke sales
please this no joke,the products and very effective,no matter the Chinwendu's Cancer Testimony:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EErvt3nS98Q of the cancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by chucs: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
janejive:
There is a qualified pharmacist who is gifted with treating many diseases using natural ways,just that his charges are quite on the high side. He has treated some people I know of diff kinds of dxs. You can add him up on fb and chart him up. His fb account is Ekenna Natures. Infact he just posted pictures of a woman who had breast cancer that he cured using his natural herbs. He is quite gifted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by Babacele: 6:14am On Mar 17, 2019
madam how far? is any of the therapies working? let me know please. I have an alternative for her.
Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by janejive(f): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Babacele:
madam how far? is any of the therapies working? let me know please. I have an alternative for her.

Good afternoon, she opted for chemotherapy, it's working so far, she has resumed work.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by Babacele: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
janejive:

Good afternoon, she opted for chemotherapy, it's working so far, she has resumed work.
OK, thank God , and good to know.
Re: How Can I Help A Friend Who Has Breast Cancer? by essenceplus: 8:18am On May 06, 2019
janejive:

Tell her to visit this church.

(1) (Reply)

Soak Cucumber In Cold Water Overnight And Drink On An Empty Stomach To Treat The / 10 Steps For Healthy Pregnancy / Intrauterine Insemination (iui)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.