Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 (3629 Views)

Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by fingard02k(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2017
Popular Igbo rapper BosaLin has come out to support Biafra by tattooing Biafran ‘Rising Sun’ logo on his neck to mark Biafra @50.

The Anambra born, Bosah Nwako popularly known by his stage name as BosaLin a.k.a Utali is an Igbo Lyricist.

The Alubagom and Awka don cast crooner shared the photo on his social media page and captioned it “The Sun will rise again”.

SEE MORE OF HIS PHOTOS here >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/nigerian-rapper-tattoo-biafran-logo-on-his-neck-to-mark-biafra-50/

lalasticlala mynd44

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by fingard02k(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2017

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by Jfrankination(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2017
Bosalin started singing since 2010 yet no outcome

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by phynofino: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bosalin no dey hear word oo make i listen to Ekene Maria get high

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by NwaJozi: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
bosalin onye utali, real nigga, met him at kong Rosebank he bought us drinks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by santanwaegbe: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2017
Jfrankination:
Bosalin started singing since 2010 yet no outcome

hater spotted, he won many awards as an independent arste with his own label, He owns the biggest stuidos in the east signature stuidos, Best rapper and singles back to back in the east its You yoruba People who frustrate ibo talents by not giving them airplay in lagos, phyno and zoro had to pay their way up to the top unlike talent-less olamide , lil kesh and co

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by Jfrankination(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
santanwaegbe:

afonja hater spotted, he won many awards as an independent arste with his own label, He owns the biggest stuidos in the east signature stuidos, Best rapper and singles back to back in the east its You yoruba People who frustrate ibo talents by not giving them airplay in lagos, phyno and zoro had to pay their way up to the top unlike talent-less olamide , lil kesh and co
anumanu abum onye igbo...can u compare Bosalin naw to Tidinz? or quincy? or F2? haw many followers Bosalin get for instagram? only 8k imagine? can u compare signature entertainment to Jungleciti? park one side
Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by crazyABO(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Who is Bosaline or vaseline abegi
Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by anambraamaka: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jfrankination:
anumanu abum onye igbo...can u compare Bosalin naw to Tidinz? or quincy? or F2? haw many followers Bosalin get for instagram? only 8k imagine? can u compare signature entertainment to Jungleciti? park one side

No make me slap You there see smallie You really going to compare artistes talent with twitter followers nobody knows the guys you mentioned just hearing them for the first time, the people who fan bosalin dont use all these your twitter only phyno and zoro got more followers, go to facebook his page got more following than zoro's
bosalin is the most lyrical of all igbo rappers, hardcore per excellence no Igbo rap track will top 'Ekene Maria' Adim Afudigi, Awka don Cast all bosalin, phyno, zoro are dope all these other dudes are just ok.

Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by Jfrankination(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
anambraamaka:

No make me slap You there see smallie You really going to compare artistes talent with twitter followers nobody knows the guys you mentioned just hearing them for the first time, the people who fan bosalin dont use all these your twitter only phyno and zoro got more followers, go to facebook his page got more following than zoro's
bosalin is the most lyrical of all igbo rappers, hardcore per excellence no Igbo rap track will top 'Ekene Maria' Adim Afudigi, Awka don Cast all bosalin, phyno, zoro are dope all these other dudes are just ok.
lol..wia dis one get my pix frm? seun lalasticlala dis guy jus invade my privacy oh...buh anyhaw bro browse about TIDINZ download his tracks nd thank mhe later
Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by LEAFLET(m): 3:07am On Jun 16, 2017
Bosalin is good no doubt but he lacks exposure and he has refused to leave Awka... He's a hero to some people but men that Nigga is dope though.. Respect

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by santanwaegbe: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2017
Jfrankination:
lol..wia dis one get my pix frm? seun lalasticlala dis guy jus invade my privacy oh...buh anyhaw bro browse about TIDINZ download his tracks nd thank mhe later

shup up there is no igbo rapper you will compare with bosalin content wise, the boy you mentioned dont have any content what do you know about Rap see your baby face, rap is more than shouting on a track like a mad person.
you know tidionz because phyno put him and zoro on the wackest song on his album.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by santanwaegbe: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2017
LEAFLET:
Bosalin is good no doubt but he lacks exposure and he has refused to leave Awka... He's a hero to some people but men that Nigga is dope though.. Respect

True if bosalin was in lagos he will be the greatest no doubt, he is fearless, original, you can sense he makes music from his soul. He hasnt dropped a song for 2 years he needs to be more consistent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by anambraamaka: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Jfrankination:

look at this one you think you are annoymous on the internet lol listen bru many years when the turn up music era dies and you want to listen to inspirational igbo rapper bosalin will be the only igbo rapper you play, his rap transcends time and for mature and intelligent persons if you talk this things for anambra they will beat you well well
Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by Jfrankination(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2017
anambraamaka:

look at this one you think you are annoymous on the internet lol listen bru many years when the turn up music era dies and you want to listen to inspirational igbo rapper bosalin will be the only igbo rapper you play, his rap transcends time and for mature and intelligent persons if you talk this things for anambra they will beat you well well
lol..i'm from anambra...what i'm trying to say is dat Bosalin was good those days not naw!!!! i knew Bosalin since 2012, had his whatsapp contact we talked frm time to time buh not naw he has flopped..check out tracks by tidinz
Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by Jfrankination(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2017
santanwaegbe:

shup up there is no igbo rapper you will compare with bosalin content wise, the boy you mentioned dont have any content what do you know about Rap see your baby face, rap is more than shouting on a track like a mad person.
you know tidionz because phyno put him and zoro on the wackest song on his album.
lol..sorry bro..knew tidinz ryt frm 2014..Go get a life Big bro
Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by phynofino: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2017
Jfrankination:
lol..i'm from anambra...what i'm trying to say is dat Bosalin was good those days not naw!!!! i knew Bosalin since 2012, had his whatsapp contact we talked frm time to time buh not naw he has flopped..check out tracks by tidinz

Really what days so what track Igbo Hiphop has more lines, aggression, flow than Ekene Maria he dropped 2014? Tidinz does not have any hit track, BosaLin has many, Awka is a village if BosaLin was from Enugu he will be bigger also he has only 1 video who does that? I think music is his hobby he does it for fun he is dope illbliss too they are the ones I rate, old zoro old phyno
Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by phynofino: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Jfrankination:

FLthe ones I rate, old zoro old phyno
Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by Jfrankination(m): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
phynofino:

Really what days so what track Igbo Hiphop has more lines, aggression, flow than Ekene Maria he dropped 2014? Tidinz does not have any hit track, BosaLin has many, Awka is a village if BosaLin was from Enugu he will be bigger also he has only 1 video who does that? I think music is his hobby he does it for fun he is dope illbliss too they are the ones I rate, old zoro old phyno
sit down bro u dnt knw anything
Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by leofab(f): 2:57am On Jun 21, 2017
This jfrankination be jumping up and down like a frong

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by Jfrankination(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2017
leofab:
this leofab be making noise up and down like cat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 by anambraamaka: 4:21am On Sep 07, 2018
leofab:

to slap the guy just dey hungry me imagine nonsense all these boys wey still dey chop mama thank you wan dey follow men talk about music

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Grabs Princess Shyngle's Backside As She Holds Tightly To Her / Adorable Throwback Photos Of Actress Adesua Etomi, Chioma, Ceec And More As Kids / Pictures From Mercy Aigbe-gentry Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.