Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Jesus Died So You Can Live! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Died So You Can Live! (882 Views)

If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Is There Still Sin Today? / Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Died So You Can Live! by trekkie: 11:58am On May 27, 2017
Hi everyone, I want to tell you that Jesus Christ came to earth and gave himself a living,human,willing sacrifice to atone for my sin for yours.

Whether you are a satanist, atheist, Muslim, you acknowledge that blood sacrifice is the greatest currency to spend in the spirirltual realm.

What is more powerful than human sacrifice? Why do you think demons ask for human blood? Let me ask you something,.... Have you ever seen or heard of any victim of human sacrifice go willingly to die?

Now I ask again.... If blood was enough why don't human sacrifice ritualists not use syringe to remove blood and pour it on their altars? Why should they kill? Why? After all just remove their blood and send them on their way.... This was a question I asked myself too one day....

To be continued........
Re: Jesus Died So You Can Live! by Pastafarian: 12:21pm On May 27, 2017
trekkie:

What is more powerful than human sacrifice? Why do you think demons ask for human blood? Let me ask you something,.... Have you ever seen or heard of any victim of human sacrifice go willingly to die?

Yes!

the Vikings sacrifice their members at intervals and the person(s) chosen to be sacrificed willingly do the needful
Re: Jesus Died So You Can Live! by trekkie: 2:04pm On May 27, 2017
Pastafarian:

Yes!

the Vikings sacrifice their members at intervals and the person(s) chosen to be sacrificed willingly do the needful

Really? Please tell me more about this process. If you please......
Re: Jesus Died So You Can Live! by Pastafarian: 2:06pm On May 27, 2017
trekkie:

Really? Please tell me more about this process. If you please......

the sacrifice does it willingly just like Odin wants so he/she can get to Valhalla
Re: Jesus Died So You Can Live! by trekkie: 2:18pm On May 27, 2017
Pastafarian:

the sacrifice does it willingly just like Odin wants so he/she can get to Valhalla

Ok I get it... I think... Let me see if my hypothesis is correct. The person sacrifices their own life to further the ......cause...for lack of a better word...now if they give up their lives they enter into heaven ...Valhalla. Right or wrong?
Re: Jesus Died So You Can Live! by Pastafarian: 2:27pm On May 27, 2017
trekkie:

Ok I get it... I think... Let me see if my hypothesis is correct. The person sacrifices their own life to further the ......cause...for lack of a better word...now if they give up their lives they enter into heaven ...Valhalla. Right or wrong?

yes
Re: Jesus Died So You Can Live! by trekkie: 3:20pm On May 27, 2017
Pastafarian:

yes
Hmmm fascinating.. Who would have thought.....

Please pardon me, I am trying to understand the similarities or differences between Jesus sacrifice and the vikings own.

.....when the person dies, is that death "price of admission" for only that person or will his/her death act as sacrifice for other members of the faith if they rely on it the way Christians do? Or will each person have to find their own path to Valhalla?

Who chooses the person to be sacrificed? You see I asked because God chose his son....

Pretty painful thing for a father to do... Don't know if you're are dad... smiley I have other questions later.

PS I hope I havent offended you. I am naturally curious. Some pastors self have taya of me..lol
Re: Jesus Died So You Can Live! by Pastafarian: 3:52pm On May 27, 2017
trekkie:

Hmmm fascinating.. Who would have thought.....

Please pardon me, I am trying to understand the similarities or differences between Jesus sacrifice and the vikings own.

.....when the person dies, is that death "price of admission" for only that person or will his/her death act as sacrifice for other members of the faith if they rely on it the way Christians do? Or will each person have to find their own path to Valhalla?

Who chooses the person to be sacrificed? You see I asked because God chose his son....

Pretty painful thing for a father to do... Don't know if you're are dad... smiley I have other questions later.

PS I hope I havent offended you. I am naturally curious. Some pastors self have taya of me..lol

its only to appease the gods and give them victory in an upcoming war(s)

Odin chooses the person to be sacrificed

I am a father
Re: Jesus Died So You Can Live! by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 27, 2017
The Vikings. Their overseas adventures and shipping expertise started a company known as Maersk
Re: Jesus Died So You Can Live! by trekkie: 9:16pm On May 27, 2017
onyenze123:
The Vikings. Their overseas adventures and shipping expertise started a company known as Maersk

For real!!? shocked shocked wow.
Re: Jesus Died So You Can Live! by trekkie: 9:37pm On May 27, 2017
Pastafarian:

its only to appease the gods and give them victory in an upcoming war(s)

Odin chooses the person to be sacrificed

I am a father

Ok I see. The person's death is for a completely different purpose than Christ's.

Now I wonder why Odin did not choose Thor or even Loki self. That would get rid of that mischief maker. Lol.so another difference. Odin did not choose his son. Or has he done that?

By the way,just curious what is the difference between Valhalla and asgaard?

Oh you are a dad.... Great ... Then you can relate to the picture of a dad who sends his son/daughter out on an important assignment knowing that that child must die.
Re: Jesus Died So You Can Live! by Pastafarian: 9:48pm On May 27, 2017
trekkie:

Ok I see. The person's death is for a completely different purpose than Christ's.

Now I wonder why Odin did not choose Thor or even Loki self. That would get rid of that mischief maker. Lol.so another difference. Odin did not choose his son. Or has he done that?

By the way,just curious what is the difference between Valhalla and asgaard?

Oh you are a dad.... Great ... Then you can relate to the picture of a dad who sends his son/daughter out on an important assignment knowing that that child must die.

actually I'm just here to show that there have been people who were chosen to be sacrificed and did it willingly

Valhalla is in Asgard

to your last question, you're comparing two different things here, if I send my daughter on an important assignment knowing that she must die then I'm a bad father cuz I should be the one dying in my daughter's stead, but let's assume there's no other choice than to send her then I just sacrificed her, meaning I'll lose her

now to what you're trying to somehow equate to the above, What did God sacrifice in this whole ordeal? his son? But hold on just a second, didn't Jesus resurrect and went to heaven? You know, heaven, where god lives?

So god send his son, or his incarnation, to earth through pregnating a woman when he could have just teleported Jesus down to earth anyway. And had him suicide by romans... And after that he is right next to his father again, so what did god sacrifice in this whole thing? Nothing.

he didn't sacrifice anything, he "lent" his son to us and got him back as good as he was before he sent him, that's like me telling me I sacrificed my daughter when she's still as good as she would've if she wasn't "sacrificed" at all

or maybe I'm getting things mixed up here, kindly set me straight
Re: Jesus Died So You Can Live! by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 27, 2017
trekkie:

For real!!? shocked shocked wow.

Yes, for real
Re: Jesus Died So You Can Live! by trekkie: 8:46pm On May 28, 2017
Pastafarian:

actually I'm just here to show that there have been people who were chosen to be sacrificed and did it willingly

Valhalla is in Asgard

to your last question, you're comparing two different things here, if I send my daughter on an important assignment knowing that she must die then I'm a bad father cuz I should be the one dying in my daughter's stead, but let's assume there's no other choice than to send her then I just sacrificed her, meaning I'll lose her

now to what you're trying to somehow equate to the above, What did God sacrifice in this whole ordeal? his son? But hold on just a second, didn't Jesus resurrect and went to heaven? You know, heaven, where god lives?

So god send his son, or his incarnation, to earth through pregnating a woman when he could have just teleported Jesus down to earth anyway. And had him suicide by romans... And after that he is right next to his father again, so what did god sacrifice in this whole thing? Nothing.

he didn't sacrifice anything, he "lent" his son to us and got him back as good as he was before he sent him, that's like me telling me I sacrificed my daughter when she's still as good as she would've if she wasn't "sacrificed" at all

Ok. I'll try my best.
There was no sacrifice because Jesus resurrected and went back to his father right?

Now. You said the viking person sacrificed themselves on Odin's orders right? To enter into Valhalla, right? So he/she "resurrects" somewhere , no? So its actually no sacrifice at all if I should take your premise to its logical conclusion.

Lol @ lending his son. Ha ha ha ha ha I'm sorry its just so funny. Its like you saying that he lent me his shoe and so what if it gets a little scuffed, after all he got it back now. Does that make the gesture irrelevant?

Let me at this point say a prayer for you and your kids... I mean this with all my heart. May you never lose them even for a minute , even if they are returned "as good as new".

Comparing god to a deadbeat dad? That's low. I don't know if you have ever been exposed to christian teaching. Cos this forum might be too limited to explain the reasons for sending Jesus. I will try in subsequent posts (yes I will post lol)

As to why did he not teleport Jesus? I also asked a question in my first post.... Why if all that is needed is blood , why not just take a syringe ,draw blood, and voila! We're done. I don't know why he did not teleport Jesus. Maybe in heaven I will ask him. Lol. Reminds me of when my kid asked a question in church that all the planets are round and the sun and the earth. That what was so special about a circle?why did God choose a circle as the shape of the planets? I told the same thing I am telling you I don't know why. Lol

This is a really lengthy post and let me stop now. But you did not address what I said that the purpose for Christ's coming and the viking sacrifice are not the same thing.

Why did Odin not choose Thor or Loki? Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Seasoned Akwa Ibom Catholic Priest Quits Priesthood / 5th Anniversary And First Pastoral Visit To St. Peter's Catholic Parish Enugo / Bathsheba's Rooftop Bath - Coincidence Or An Act Of Seduction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.