Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' (31927 Views)

Uche Ogbodo And Daughter, Mildred In Matching Outfits. Photos / Photo Of Uche Ogbodo And Her Daughter / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by joshkiddies: 12:37pm On May 27, 2017
Reacting to the photos Nollywood Actress, Uche Ogbodo shared on her Instagram page, a follower disclosed that the outfit she wore for her birthday party is a 'public uniform' in her area.

In her own words;

'Uche this outfit na uniform of,everybody in my area have it'

Replying this, Uche Ogbodo told her that she's sure everyone in her area can't afford the original wear. Here's what went down on her Instagram page;

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/uche-ogbodo-follower-thinks-outfit-public-uniform.html

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 27, 2017
Some fans can be so silly and a pain in the neck.

Nice outfit for those who can decipher a good fashion

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by BlackDBagba: 12:40pm On May 27, 2017
Not sure I'm feeling this... I ain't Kanye West.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by MrFlavvor(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2017
this Savage above me tho...
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by emeijeh(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2017
The outfit makes her look like a cockroach, if you ask me

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:05pm On May 27, 2017
Is that the rag they are arguing about?

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by virtual3xpert: 1:07pm On May 27, 2017
Calling it a rag is putting it mildly sad

27 Likes

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Pasidon(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2017
The fan got what she has been clamoring for... Uche finally replied her comments

4 Likes

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by JacksonD7: 1:22pm On May 27, 2017
One word for her outfit : Ridiculousness

4 Likes

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Scatterscatter(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2017
Women sha....
They must sha talk
Fake or original, common or rare, school uniform or choir robe, Wetin consign that fan undecided

So cos everyone in her area wears bra and pant, celebs shouldn't wear it lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by EWAagoyin(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2017
stylishly begging her to give her the cloth... omo ode

4 Likes

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by yeyeboi(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by olatade(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2017
This one na outfit,looks more like a fishing net to me undecided

13 Likes

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Iamvictor(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2017
The two are absurd arguing over that stupid dress

2 Likes

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by seunny4lif(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2017
This one is now a news abi
Seun and Lala come here.
Where is your father Buhari?
Where is he?
I'm not joking oooooh angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Baroba(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2017
There is a popular masquerade in Igboland called Akpa aji, this is the exact costume you find them in..

She looks tacky as hell in it..

9 Likes

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by 151487made(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2017
With this rag now dem go dey call dem self slay mama, small girl with big god, pourch girl and Jesus baby.
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by jieta: 6:15pm On May 27, 2017
must you open the Toto for ground
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by soberdrunk(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2017
My neighbor don carry one ashy way wear this type of dress before......... angry
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Dbestmax(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2017
Nice outfit uche...good design..I jst love ds..

1 Like

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by NwaObinkita: 6:17pm On May 27, 2017
kiss
Uche Ogbodo has ruined herself due to her countless abortions.

She thinks wearing a sponge will wash away her sins?

Iranu!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Etuagievin(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2017
Provocative . All in the name of fashion.
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by BoosBae(f): 6:22pm On May 27, 2017
See style of begging, Nigerians won't kill somebody. Lol

Everyone in your area has the Aba made version. Uche's own is UK used grin

1 Like

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by MrJaydpro: 6:23pm On May 27, 2017
Nonsense celebrity
Nonsense dress
Nonsense fan
Nonsense comments
Nonsense replies
Nonsense everything
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 27, 2017
So because they are celebrities they dress anyhow? Modern madness is also known as "Celebrity"

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by dreamangel: 6:23pm On May 27, 2017
grin
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by coldsummer: 6:27pm On May 27, 2017
Innocent joke

Misunderstood
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2017
I was expecting a tremendous clap back from the "fan" but he just proved to the whole world dat she is a slave to stùpidity angry

Spits!
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by NwaObinkita: 6:32pm On May 27, 2017
CocoBee:
So because they are celebrities they dress anyhow? Modern madness is also known as "Celebrity"

Please what is Johnson Suleiman thinking about in that picture that he has an erection?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph, Regrets Removing Tattoo / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival / #NigeriaVsArgentina: Piers Morgan Blasts Nigeria In Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.