Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,398 members, 7,958,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Feel So Hopeless -Jaiye (image) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Hopeless -Jaiye (image) (421 Views)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate / I Feel So Ashamed Of Myself And Some Of My Past Actions -sarah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Hopeless -Jaiye (image) by inspirationsity: 1:15pm On May 27, 2017
Jaiye: I feel so hopeless
Wisdom: What happened?
Jaiye: After all these years of hoping and working hard, I’ve experience another major defeat again
Wisdom: Do you know that defeat is common to all people and it’s a reality faced by everyone?
Jaiye: I am not everyone and I don’t agree with you. Some people win all the time. How long will I continue to wait in vain?
Wisdom: Do you know that if you were to win all the time, your character will have no chance to grow and you might become proud, arrogant and shallow; and rely on yourself without regards for the opinion or the help of others?
Jaiye: What are you talking about? I said I’m becoming hopeless because things are not working out exactly as I planned and you are here talking about character growth, pride and regards for other people’s opinion and help?
Wisdom: What are you learning from your defeat? Are you growing and getting greater understanding of yourself, your situation, motivation and your purpose on earth?
Jaiye: I’m about to lose heart. This defeat is crushing me rather than making me a better person. What lessons can I possibly learn by living in perpetual lack and can’t afford most things that I desire?
Wisdom: Do you know your setback can either make you frustrated and disappointed, or you can view it as a lesson, perhaps, even a gift?
Jaiye: Gift? I am angry at life and what it is throwing at me. How can this unpleasant experience be regarded as a gift?
Wisdom: Do you think you can turn your back on life, get angry at life, and still enjoy a pleasant and abundant life?
Jaiye: How do you mean?
Wisdom: It will be more rewarding for you to embrace life and decide within yourself that the universe wants you to be happy and to enjoy an abundant life; and begin to live your life is such a way that reflects this belief.
Jaiye: So, what should I do to avoid further defeat and lack?
Wisdom: If you don’t experience lack, how can you know the true value of abundance? If you don’t experience defeat, how can you know the sweet taste of victory?
Jaiye: So, what should I do now?
Wisdom: Learn the lessons that life is teaching you. Never lose heart. Never give up. Keep rising whenever you fall. The most certain route to a successful life is to always try one more time
Jaiye: Is that all?
Wisdom: Let’s take a break for now. Consider all we have discussed; in the meantime, keep this affirmation always in your heart and mouth.
Jaiye: I choose to believe, my life has ultimate significance
and my life holds great potential.
I choose to adequately utilize my talent,
relationships, enthusiasm, love and special gifts.

I choose not to think of my frustrations
but to think about my unfulfilled potential
and how to unleash them to
enrich the world

I choose not to deny
the great potential God has placed in me
and I choose not to underestimate
what I carry on the inside

My life has ultimate significance

For free download of the Video and Audio version of the self-talk above kindly visit: www.inspirationsity.com

What are you grateful? Turn your experiences into valuable lessons that might help others now and/or in the future. Read other people’s stories and Share your stories today and let it reflect your thankfulness to our Heavenly Father and your appreciation to those He used.
Kindly visit: http://www.inspirationsity.com/share-your-story/

Re: I Feel So Hopeless -Jaiye (image) by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2017
G

(1) (Reply)

Easy Chicken Recipe For The Family / SAVE OUR HUSBANDS - Nigerian Men Begs / Words Of Wisdom About Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.