Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 (17287 Views)

Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam / Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 by baddosky1: 11:05pm On May 27, 2017
Heart Attack for the tiger-claw cheek evil spirits of the wastelands.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 by GodIsFoolish: 11:24pm On May 27, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

What the 4uck is that pix you just posted?

That is the soup the Yoruba have as their best food
Re: Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 by jude90(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2017
Nice one. Anambra light of the Nation

1 Like

Re: Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 by ZAMANI123(m): 12:28am On May 28, 2017
Nigeria get president?
Re: Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 by hmohammed(m): 5:24am On May 28, 2017
nwabobo:
Ife eji Abu Omambala erika.

The sad reality is that if we remain part of Nigeria, those that scored 4 will become bosses to those 2 guys that scored 189.

Av u forgotten that u guys are the 5 percent?

Please exit Nigeria fast cos it is our own
Re: Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 by Truth4eva: 6:10am On May 28, 2017
realhumanity:

this guy wants to be clever by half. you and I know what you mean and you shouldn't be playing to the gallery. that is a woman thing.
If you can't answer my question, there is no need quoting me. Your assertions are based on assumptions and do not hold waters even in a court of law.
Re: Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 by Aystarz: 6:32am On May 28, 2017
FKO81:

Their media even carry the news grin grin
http://tribuneonlineng.com/fg-releases-neco-2017-common-entrance-exams-result/

The general analysis of the result shows that the highest score was 189 out of 200 scored by two candidates; Emeka-Egbuna Chinecherem C. and Onubogu Chinazom Joyce both from Anambra State, while the least score was 4 scored by 8 candidates.

I suspect foul play by NCEE.. No school and I repeat no primary school got a breakdown of any candidate's result as seen here!
Let them keep fooling themselves in the name of damage control.
Re: Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 by nwabobo: 6:37am On May 28, 2017
hmohammed:

Av u forgotten that u guys are the 5 percent?

Please exit Nigeria fast cos it is our own

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 by patrick89(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2017
etebefia:
If not that governors of South East are weakling, Obiano would have traced the source of that malicious report of 10,000 cheats in Anambra. There's a deliberate effort to discredit educational milestone achieved by the Igbos.
I thought I was only one thinking in the same direction. there has been a perfected plan to destroy south east with bad image report
Re: Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 by Okudiover(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
grin grin grin The greatest danger in in our education is the institutionalizing of mediocrity at the expense of meritocracy. Someone should please show me scientific proof where quota system has yielded optimum results as to synergizing a country's full potential. I am also interested in knowing how the quota system has developed the infrastructural and human capital needs of the so called less educationally developed states and how the latter has caught up with the states who have been non beneficiaries of this lopsided scheme for more than 4 decades. Lastly, is there any country in the world that applies this discriminatory and retrogressive policy in it's education sector?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Adopts Saturday As School Day To Replace Monday Over IPOB’s Sit-At-Home / UNICAL Sacks 4 Lecturers And Demotes 10 For Plagiarism And Fraud / Why Do Some Nigerians Think Being A Male Nursing Student Is An Abomination???!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.