Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) (31325 Views)

Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband / Kenyan Lecturer Sentenced To Death For Murdering Her Husband Over Property / Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by ngwababe(f): 7:50pm On May 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
The name of the girl.... Ng0zi :/

A developer ....again! sad

Where you see ngozi bro?? Hahahahahaha

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 27, 2017
so sad.........But what kind of grammar is that *Italian Based Nigerian.*
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by wakes: 7:52pm On May 27, 2017
Serious matter.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Goddyj(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2017
The heart of man is becoming more wicked by the day embarassedThe heart of man is becoming more wicked by the day
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by egbabiekperemo1: 7:58pm On May 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

U r a fool

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 27, 2017
Life imprisonment straight fools.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by whitebeard(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by whitebeard(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

yes oo nah dem.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by enimcnite(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2017
Human life don't mean a thing anymore
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 27, 2017

.They claimed that the plan to assassinate Omoruyi okundolor was hatched in a drinking spot at evbuotubu in Benin city.

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by overall90: 8:08pm On May 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Big fool

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by wink2015(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Anytime I hear the stories coming out from Edo..

It stinks

Bad stories is all over the world.

No tribe, race, ethnic nationality, etc is excluded.

We are living in the endtime according to the christian teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The late South African Reggae musician Lucky Dube in one of his song is quoted as follow "WE ARE LIVING IN A CRAZY WORLD"

The late Jamaican Reggae musician Bob Marley in one of his song says "SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THIS WORLD"

So take note crime is not limited to the bini or Edo state people it is a global phenomenon which cuts across different tribes, race and nationality.

Is it murder, prostitution, drug trafficking, ritual killings, armed robbery etc other tribes are heavily involved.

In Africa, poverty and jealousy are key contributor in making people take the life of others.

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by paradigmshift(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2017
smartty68:
Benin boys no dey carry last for crime... Most especially when a lady is involved.

Small lousy stewpid boys.

AKA... Miscreants

Miscreants recognize a Miscreants
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by LexngtonSteele: 8:12pm On May 27, 2017
overall90:

overall90's father is a big fool
Yes I agree

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by NwaObinkita: 8:14pm On May 27, 2017
wink2015:

Bad stories is all over the world.

No tribe, race, ethnic nationality, etc is excluded.

We are living in the endtime according to the christian teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The late South African Reggae musician in one of his song is quoted as follow "WE ARE LIVING IN A CRAZY WORLD"

The late Jamaican Reggae musician in one of his song says "SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THIS WORLD"

So crime is not a bini or Edo state it is global especially in africa

How can you refer to Jesus Christ and Rastafarians in the same post.

How confused can you get
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by smartty68(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2017
paradigmshift:

Miscreants recognize a Miscreants
Is the plain truth Ogar. I'm not from Benin either but I've been there a couple of times

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by ivolt: 8:14pm On May 27, 2017
propanet:
I keep telling guys, if you want to live long simply avoid women and enjoy your money. Women are cancer that needs to be rooted out for peace to reign
If you are smart you would know that without the "cancer",
you won't be alive today.
I know life sucks for those who aren't man enough, but keep
trying.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Oladipo1166(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2017
iPod love killing so *beware of them*
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Venica(f): 8:28pm On May 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

where did u see that name in d story ? bigot like u. ode !!

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by wailersarefools: 8:29pm On May 27, 2017
Igbos are criminals.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by wizbrains: 8:30pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Nice one.

No price, no pay.

May thunder fire you. May God purnish you very well for such a foolish comment. Idiot. Big fool
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by LexngtonSteele: 8:31pm On May 27, 2017
Venica:

where did u see that name in d story ? VENICA = bigot, a Big ode !!
wink.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by logica(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2017
propanet:
I keep telling guys, if you want to live long simply avoid women and enjoy your money. Women are cancer that needs to be rooted out for peace to reign
The boys who went to kill the man are worse than the woman here.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I don't blame you. I can see you are going through tribalic spiritual partial blindness. Abino can even see apparently than you.but I have advice for you if u lyk take or leave it I don't care.for you to find yourself out miserable condition you resist and shy away in anything concerning Igbos matters whether good or bad.is that clear! tomorrow you go fit see you friend is name na tunde/Ibrahim call am chinedu.tribalic bigot

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by LexngtonSteele: 8:33pm On May 27, 2017
flomo124:
I don't blame you. I can see you are going through tribalic spiritual partial blindness. Abino can even see apparently than you.but I have advice for you if u lyk take and leave it I don't care.for you to find yourself out miserable condition you resist and shy away in anything concerning Igbos matter whether good or bad.is that clear! tomorrow you go fit see you friend is name na tunde/Ibrahim call am chinedu.tribalic bigot

Learn English Language first! God! I took 4 tablets of Paracetamol reading through that! angry
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Amberon: 8:39pm On May 27, 2017
And you're a woman, shameless.
Talk2Bella:
Fear Woman
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by propanet(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2017
k
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
[s][/s]

Learn English Language first! God! I took 4 tablets of Paracetamol reading through that! angry
ehn ehn you could have take one dozen tho empty skull. don't quote me pls
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by LexngtonSteele: 8:44pm On May 27, 2017
flomo124:
ehn ehn you could have take one dozen tho empty skull. don't quote me pls

Buzz off...ape! angry

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by eluquenson(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2017
That's more reason I always give kudos to NPF for always performing when expected.

These criminals will rot in jail

Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo / Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works / Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku