Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,029 members, 7,953,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) (31323 Views)

Nancy Crampton-Brophy Arrested For Murdering Her Husband / Kenyan Lecturer Sentenced To Death For Murdering Her Husband Over Property / Mother Pours Hot Soup On Her Daughter In Benin (Pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by nnokwa042(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
The name of the girl.... Ng0zi undecided

A developer ....again! sad

when we insult back the mod will ban the person ,rie ebule nnagi na akpa aturu,ka chineke Mezie okwu

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

idiot....show me where they wrote Ngozi.....you guys always attach tribalism to every issue because afonjas are holier than thou and never commit crimes.....pass me that weed you're smoking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by LexngtonSteele: 8:55pm On May 27, 2017
liepzig:

idiot....show me where they wrote Ngozi.....you guys always attach tribalism to every issue because afonjas are holier than thou and never commit crimes.....pass me that weed you're smoking.

Kiss my behind
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by santopelele(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

MPA GI THERE

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by LexngtonSteele: 8:57pm On May 27, 2017
nnokwa042:
when we insult back the mod will ban the person ,rie ebule nnagi na akpa aturu,ka chineke Mezie okwu

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Evidenx(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2017
sotall:
oga just pass if you don't have anything to write.

how is the rubbish you wrote related to the objective of the thread?
abeg help me ask am...some pple dont know how to talk and they will not shut up.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Mcreloaded(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2017
Please for those of you fighting over this news I want to let you know that non of the persons involved are Igbo's they are all being except one of the criminals who is from delta state and NOTE Benin's in particular are not iPods or biafrans and I speak for the Benin's but if you ask me about the Delta criminal I also know for certain he is not iPod or biafran I watched the news at EBS where Festus Alenkhe of crime watch showed these 2 criminals though 2 others are on the run with the said Lady who was not named as the 2 criminals caught said they don't know her name or where about but that they can identify her if they see her.
Please let the fight amongst naira landers stop and let's see how we can forge ahead to make Nigeria or the zoo better. Afonja and Ipod shear your sword as this matter does not relate to either of you.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Evidenx(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2017
wink2015:

Bad stories is all over the world.

No tribe, race, ethnic nationality, etc is excluded.

We are living in the endtime according to the christian teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The late South African Reggae musician Lucky Dube in one of his song is quoted as follow "WE ARE LIVING IN A CRAZY WORLD"

The late Jamaican Reggae musician Bob Marley in one of his song says "SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THIS WORLD"

So take note crime is not limited to the bini or Edo state people it is a global phenomenon which cuts across different tribes, race and nationality.

Is it murder, prostitution, drug trafficking, ritual killings, armed robbery etc other tribes are heavily involved.

In Africa, poverty and jealousy are key contributor in making people take the life of others.
you are a true son of ur father,u spoken well like one who is well enlightened,not the zombies gushing out rubbish from their mouth...one love brother.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by amuwo1980: 9:33pm On May 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Took my time to read over and over again, no where was any ngozi mentioned , i wonder the terrible mayhem afonjas have broght to nigeria tru manipulation and lies, false news , i wont be suprised if the afonjas manipulated nigeria into the 60s civil war , these ppl are the problem, they lack human sympathy
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by amuwo1980: 9:36pm On May 27, 2017
wailersarefools:
Igbos are criminals.
DIE AFONJA DIE
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by paradigmshift(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2017
smartty68:

Is the plain truth Ogar. I'm not from Benin either but I've been there a couple of times

pain who lmao.
you are a certified Miscreant.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by oyindare(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Nice one.

No price, no pay.
u be sealord abi Well done ✅
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by TheWordist(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2017
smartty68:
Benin boys no dey carry last for crime... Most especially when a lady is involved.

Small lousy stewpid boys.

AKA... Miscreants
you're a foolish fool, idiot fellow,brain dead punk, with your gionee P2,odeh...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by sparious: 11:08pm On May 27, 2017
that act was totally uncalled for...please have mercy on us O Lord
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by edibless0(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

You're a fool"yes you're,if you said you're not show me a name that looks like Ngozi here.

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Gkemz: 11:43pm On May 27, 2017
Fear desperate women. Hell has no fury like a woman jilted
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by LexngtonSteele: 12:19am On May 28, 2017
[s][quote author=edibless0 post=56943163][/quote][/s]

your papa!
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by wailersarefools: 4:41am On May 28, 2017
[s]
amuwo1980:

DIE AFONJA DIE
[/s]

Shatap there and get out.
Igbos are scumbag
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by chigo003(m): 5:58am On May 28, 2017
NCAN members very disappointed

Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:00am On May 28, 2017
Sijo01:
Waste the idiots
Are u for real?
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by nwoye72: 6:30am On May 28, 2017
That country is full of evil.
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Talk2Bella(f): 8:38am On May 28, 2017
Amberon:
And you're a woman, shameless.
Yes I am
it wouldn't stop me from saying the truth
some women are worse than the devil
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Amberon: 9:19am On May 28, 2017
And i supppse men are saints right? All the kidnappings, ritual killings, armed robberies, internet scams are done by women right? Yet you dont see men calling themselves names. Women are their own problem.
Talk2Bella:

Yes I am

it wouldn't stop me from saying the truth

some women are worse than the devil
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by Talk2Bella(f): 9:45am On May 28, 2017
Amberon:
And i supppse men are saints right? All the kidnappings, ritual killings, armed robberies, internet scams are done by women right? Yet you dont see men calling themselves names. Women are their own problem.

I call a spade a spade I do not need to sugar coat it, and who says men don't call themselves out? I won't condone evil because it is done by a particular gender never! some women are more dangerous than a poisonous snake take it or leave it
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by hardbody: 1:18pm On May 28, 2017
propanet:
I keep telling guys, if you want to live long simply avoid women and enjoy your money. Women are cancer that needs to be rooted out for peace to reign

And you were born of a...........

Obviously not a woman. .....
Re: Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) by sweetilicious(f): 10:42am On May 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Wicked people everywhere
I think people staying outside the country should be careful whenever they come home. Dont show off cos it attracts jealousy and envy.Just stay low key.Invest wisely.People kill them nowadays as if they knew how they suffered and worked hard to be there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Comes To The Aid Of A Hooker Cheated In Benin / Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo / Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.