Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Can My Ramadan Be Accepted By Allah? Because I Do This In A Daily Basis.... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can My Ramadan Be Accepted By Allah? Because I Do This In A Daily Basis.... (548 Views)

Fasting is not accepted if one doesn’t pray / 100 Direct Instructions By Allah In The Quran For Mankind / Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can My Ramadan Be Accepted By Allah? Because I Do This In A Daily Basis.... by shaklisco(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2017
Assalam alaikum to my brothers and sisters in Islam, I saw a thread about someone claiming to work in a hotel and also be the one in charge of alcoholic department, this topic relate to my issue,my own issues is that I own an hotel of few rooms,we run a lodging and Shortime service and the truth is dat 90 percent of my customers are not married as husband and wife especially my Shortime customers, thou some people lodge as a single guest. I don't knw what to do,as I don't have any means of surviving, should I shutdown my business or what?pls help me out with fact.
Re: Can My Ramadan Be Accepted By Allah? Because I Do This In A Daily Basis.... by AlBaqir(m): 1:20am On May 28, 2017
Wa alaykum salam,

Ramadan Mubarak.

# If CONFIRMED that 90% of your customers who are not married or even married, coming to have illegal se.xual relationship, fornication and adultery respectively, then money earned via that (providing them the avenue) is absolutely Haram.

# I am afraid there is no excuse in the eyes of Islam that such earning is the only means of "surviving". There is always an option left.

# May provide for us via halal route.
Re: Can My Ramadan Be Accepted By Allah? Because I Do This In A Daily Basis.... by heftycul: 4:43am On May 28, 2017
i will leave the scholars to do justice to ur qwestion
i will only pray that Allah guides us, put our survival means in halal ways and above all forgive our shortcomings

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crushing The Claim That Every Act Of Bid’ah Completely Takes Its Doer Out Of Is / 'Forced Intimacy With Relatives' In South Sudan / Dear Muslim Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.