Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children (25382 Views)

Fake Blind Woman Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) / Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In / Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children by Origin(f): 9:25am On May 28, 2017
Who has noticed how all this juicy tales followed by a pix always happens at Idimu, Alimosho axis.

Hmmmmmm.......
Re: Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children by FBIL: 10:38am On May 28, 2017
cathodekazim:
her name is victoria uwachukwu

i know her

NCAN chief whip reporting from ikorodu
See ur life.! We've been keeping quiet to avoid creating a tribal thread but u don fall my hand. This case is a known one involving Mrs. VICTORIA FOLAKE OLAMILEKAN. Her husband works in Ogun State and there exist a suspicion that her husband provides little for their upkeep. She also accused the man of keeping another woman there at Ogun State, hence a strategy to survive by selling the kids- All 3 boys 1 girl.
Re: Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children by Bobby808: 1:34pm On May 28, 2017
PearlStreet:

If your parents had sold you, it would have been a wise decision. I don't understand how you can come online to consistently show your atrocious upbringing and bleak future by disgracing your entire lineage.
It is because of people like you the saying '' truth is bitter'' still remain valid till today. From independence to date, mention one leader and government that has caused this nature of hardship, and evils, this high degree of frustration to Nigerians before? Point to one leader in which a jet fighter plane flew and go straight to its own IDPs, drop a powerful bumb by pin pointing the idp location, thus killing them in their hundrends? Tell ne one government like Buhari who killed its own citizens (Shiits) in their hundred because they merely blocked road? Mention any government like the Buhari led apc that has caused its citizens to commit suicide in this high numbers keeping aside those who killed themself too off records. Whose government has killed such high numbers of its own citizens like what Buhari has done to the Igbos in their hundreds? I can go on and count without stopping all the evil atrocites commited by the apc government and you are talking rots from that your dead colanut mouth.
Re: Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children by FOLLEY20(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2017
In short, there are so many animals in human skin in the world today. A normal human being with good sense & God's fear will never do that.
Re: Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2017
fuckerstard:
Vicky girl, nice one.

I know the kind of people that can commit such wicked crime.

Only one tribe does that.
Re: Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children by giftyechi: 2:10pm On May 28, 2017
contact me for your accommodation,house for rent sale,land and general cleaning,08032750377
Re: Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children by slivertongue: 2:35pm On May 28, 2017
JEZEBELIAN MOTHER
Re: Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children by ipobbigot7: 3:30pm On May 28, 2017
Without mentioning the full name we know it was them, they runs baby factory in all the states in their region and now they are spreading their evil trade to Lagos.

Biafuro people with crime.
Re: Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children by BabaRamota1980: 5:31pm On May 28, 2017
However, P.M.EXPRESS investigations about how the woman has successful carried out the illegal sales without her husband knowing revealed that the husband, who rented an apartment in Idimu area of Alimosho local government, was working outside Lagos, where he stays during the week and only return home weekend or monthly.

Local Govt - Alimosho
Residential Status - Renting
Wife's name - Victoria
Husband name - Hidden
Tribe - Refugee

Omo alhaja

Re: Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children by Agyy: 6:11pm On May 28, 2017
Dis one weak me. Women Una matter dis days don commot for break. Greater percentage of wrong thing wee happen now na Una wahala. Thank God na sell she sell Dem no b kill. Man take heart u go still born again or manage d one she remain
Re: Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children by sweetilicious(f): 10:30am On May 29, 2017
farouk0403:
Heartless woman, 9 months of pregnancy with all the back pain, while some people are desperately in need of a child and here is mrs vicky selling her children like goats, what an irony of life.

Poverty has no respect to humanity.

Ftc

Ramadan kareem to my muslims brethren, and happy sunday to all the christians in the house.
I think she is mentally deranged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos / Boy dies inside well after complaining about evil spirits. / DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.