Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ramadan Food: With What Do You Break Fast - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Food: With What Do You Break Fast (2581 Views)

Please What Time Did You Break Fast In Your State / Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With / Ramadan: Can I Break Fast Because Of Thirst Or Hunger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Food: With What Do You Break Fast by FriendNG: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mofpearl:
Yaya shan ruwa ku?

Bana gani friendng

Ya ya ka ke?

I dey here oh.

You people no give me Kayan shanruwa (iftar food). Dax y you no see me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Food: With What Do You Break Fast by FriendNG: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mofpearl Kazrem Abdelkabir Demmzy15 wey my happy sallah number one question

Number 2: Allahumma Rabbul Arshil azeem liljariyati min Fulani bin fulan

Any idea about the above prayer. The red might be wrongly spelled. I think it is done 2 bad ruler or Someone who is wicked to you but I may be wrong. I need the details.
Re: Ramadan Food: With What Do You Break Fast by Mofpearl: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Number 2: Allahumma Rabbul Arshil azeem liljariyati min Fulani bin fulan

Any idea about the above prayer. The red might be wrongly spelled. I think it is done 2 bad ruler or Someone who is wicked to you but I may be wrong. I need the details.

Barika da sallah.

I don't know of this dua.
Re: Ramadan Food: With What Do You Break Fast by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Do you mean the dua when you are afraid of a tyrant ruler or someone;

اللهم رب السمواتِ السبعِ ورب العرشِ العظيمِ كن لي جارًا من شرِّ فلانِ بنِ فلانٍ وشرِّ الجنِّ والإنسِ وأتباعِهم أن يَفْرُطَ علىَّ أحدٌ منهم عزَّ جارُك وجَل ثناؤك ولا إله غيرك
Re: Ramadan Food: With What Do You Break Fast by FriendNG: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Do you mean the dua when you are afraid of a tyrant ruler or someone;

اللهم رب السمواتِ السبعِ ورب العرشِ العظيمِ كن لي جارًا من شرَّ فلانِ بنِ فلانٍ وشرِّ الجنِّ والإنسِ وأتباعِهم أن يَفْرُطَ علىَّ أحدٌ منهم عزَّ جارُك وجَل ثناؤك ولا إله غيرك

Yeah I see kinda of the one you posted in Hisnul Muslim but the one I posted I heard it in Tafseer about 3 years ago. Anyway receive my email.
Re: Ramadan Food: With What Do You Break Fast by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Yeah I see kinda of the one you posted in Hisnul Muslim but the one I posted I heard it in Tafseer about 3 years ago. Anyway receive my email.

Hisnul Muslim? Maybe, but I saw this one in the book of imam At-tabarani: Ad-dua.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Food: With What Do You Break Fast by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Or do you want the one from imam Bukhari's al-Adabul mufrad:

اللهم رب السموات السبع ورب العرش العظيم كن لي جاراً من فلان وأحزابه وأشياعه من الجن والإنس أن يفرطوا علي وأن يطغوا عز جارك وجل ثناؤك ولا إله غيرك

Authenticated by shaykh Al-albani....
Re: Ramadan Food: With What Do You Break Fast by FriendNG: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Or do you want the one from imam Bukhari's al-Adabul mufrad:

اللهم رب السموات السبع ورب العرش العظيم كن لي جاراً من فلان وأحزابه وأشياعه من الجن والإنس أن يفرطوا علي وأن يطغوا عز جارك وجل ثناؤك ولا إله غيرك

Authenticated by shaykh Al-albani....

Yeah it is this one. JazakalLAHU Khairan.
Re: Ramadan Food: With What Do You Break Fast by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Yeah it is this one. JazakalLAHU Khairan.

Toor......wa ant fajazakallaah khayran...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake News: Islamic Way Of Managing / The Immamah A Source Of Confusion; It Is Falsehood Based On Fraudulent Theology / Scholarly Consensus: Definition, Types & Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.