Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Am In Trouble Ooo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am In Trouble Ooo (1162 Views)

Huawei Y9 2019 Review: Is Tecno, Infinix & Itel In Trouble? / My Gionee Gn5001 In Trouble!!! / MTN In Fresh Trouble, Fined $8.5million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Trouble Ooo by Trust22(m): 9:37pm On May 27, 2017
Please guys I need ur help now... I just dnt know what happened to my Gionee M5 marathon n all the pictures, videos, music n lots of files were deleted... My greatest fear is that I used my phone to take many pictures of my HOD n some of my departmental staff yesterday my school (FUTO) had her matriculation n I promised to send the pictures to them on Tuesday cos Monday is public holiday.... Pls I really need those pictures back bt I dnt know where to start from... Pls n Pls If there is any possible solution to help me out of this shit I humbly plead that u drop it here... God Bless You...

Re: Am In Trouble Ooo by Nastydroid(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2017
Trust22:
Please guys I need ur help now... I just dnt know what happened to my Gionee M5 marathon n all the pictures, videos, music n lots of files were deleted... My greatest fear is that I used my phone to take many pictures of my HOD n some of my departmental staff yesterday my school (FUTO) had her matriculation n I promised to send the pictures to them on Tuesday cos Monday is public holiday.... Pls I really need those pictures back bt I dnt know where to start from... Pls n Pls If there is any possible solution to help me out of this shit I humbly plead that u drop it here... God Bless You...
google some recovery app, I know of one for PC "recuva"
Re: Am In Trouble Ooo by hyuga(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2017
Trust22:
did you connect your phone to a pc? A virus may had hidden your file. Is your memory still occupied also? If all this symptoms are there then it's a virus. Just connect to a good pc and enable ''show hidden files and system files'' under folder settings then enter your device and see if your files appear. Jus copy them out and scan your device with a good antivirus. Also flee from d pc u got the virus from. Again this is if your files were hidden
Re: Am In Trouble Ooo by khalhokage(m): 11:44pm On May 27, 2017
Where are these​files stored, Internal Storage or SD card?
If it's SD card make sure that it isn't fake.
If it's internal storage then you may be dealing with a malware.
Re: Am In Trouble Ooo by SlideTrendsBlog(f): 11:59pm On May 27, 2017
I hope this helps.

How to recover lost files on your android phone
http://www.slidetrends.com.ng/2017/05/how-to-recover-lost-files-on-your.html?m=1

The Tutorial is a lengthy.. I would have pasted it here

1 Like

Re: Am In Trouble Ooo by Trust22(m): 4:13am On May 28, 2017
khalhokage:
Where are these​files stored, Internal Storage or SD card?

If it's SD card make sure that it isn't fake.

If it's internal storage then you may be dealing with a malware.

I dnt have external sd card... Am using my internal memory
Re: Am In Trouble Ooo by Trust22(m): 4:19am On May 28, 2017
hyuga:

did you connect your phone to a pc? A virus may had hidden your file. Is your memory still occupied also? If all this symptoms are there then it's a virus. Just connect to a good pc and enable ''show hidden files and system files'' under folder settings then enter your device and see if your files appear. Jus copy them out and scan your device with a good antivirus. Also flee from d pc u got the virus from. Again this is if your files were hidden

Not hidden sir cos my memory space that was about 1gb remaining is now about 7gb remaining..
Re: Am In Trouble Ooo by shiftback: 7:24am On May 28, 2017
you've lost the files. Sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: Am In Trouble Ooo by ifeanyija(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2017
Devil is at work
Re: Am In Trouble Ooo by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2017
shiftback:
grin
shiftback:
Re: Am In Trouble Ooo by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 28, 2017
RIP to the files. Another evidence of buhari poor leadership
Re: Am In Trouble Ooo by Trust22(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2017
Just like that.... It's well.. I Gat console myself..

(1) (Reply)

Gionee A1 Lite Is Here With 20 MP Front Camera Together With Android Nougat / Remove Huawei G8 Frp Lock Without Any Pc Or Laptop / Pls Help! How Do I Sue MTN For Deducing My Airtyme Unlawfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.