Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Do You Have Issues With Your Solar/inverter System? Let's find A Solution Here! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Have Issues With Your Solar/inverter System? Let's find A Solution Here! (444 Views)

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / Why Don't Husbands Have Issues With Their Father In Laws? / Are You Facing Manhood Challenges in Your Marriage? See Solution here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Issues With Your Solar/inverter System? Let's find A Solution Here! by Swave4you(f): 11:17pm On May 27, 2017
Hello! I'm Zoe.

I have observed that many homes have issues with their alternative energy systems, especially solar.

Some say solar carries nothing worthwhile at home/work, others have entirely failed systems.

What has been your experience with your inverter-battery or solar-inverter-battery system? Has it served its worth?
Or if you're yet to adapt same as worthy alternative to PHCN, what has been the drawback?

Let's share our thoughts and experiences.

Energy engineers, you're also welcome to contribute.

Cheers.
Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Solar/inverter System? Let's find A Solution Here! by Swave4you(f): 11:45am On May 29, 2017
Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Solar/inverter System? Let's find A Solution Here! by Swave4you(f): 10:54am On May 30, 2017
You can start by stating your system specs- Inverter capacity, battery size,solar panels, et al
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Woman! What The Heck?!!! / Do You Know Unhealthy Sperm DNA Contributes To Miscarriage? / Somebody Should Please Explain This To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.