Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,486 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them (28558 Views)

PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After / Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by yarimo(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2017
goodvision12:
go sidon for gutter.shey na yu dey wan come honour before.Goodluck for presido!
I SMH for you

Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by petbam: 1:32pm On May 28, 2017
All politicians are all thieves regardless of the party they come from but these one are far better and more honorable than the wicked one we have in APC now who are making people to be hungry.
Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by goodvision12(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2017
yarimo:
I SMH for you
That baby is not your baby so stop using his photo for nonsense or else you will be sued for child abuse.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by yarimo(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2017
goodvision12:
That baby is not your baby so stop using his photo for nonsense or else you will be sued for child abuse.
you right now

Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 28, 2017
Drabeey:
why wont they honour them.

Awon eleya. ole gbogbo

THIEVES!

BTW, God bless PMB

he is our messiah, pls do not take him now.

Drabeey was HERE
HE IS UR MESSIAH NOT MINE. CHRIST IS OUR MESSIAH. ACCEPT HIM NOW AND U SHALL BE SAVED.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by petbam: 1:40pm On May 28, 2017
prelomo:

GEJ met dollar at 145 naira but left it 199 and plunged the country into recession.Stole all the dollar in the circulation. Continue to celebrate them.
But your pmb met it at 199 and under one year he increases it through bad policy to 400 and you are not even ashame of him no wonder buari supporters are called zone b.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
My heart weeps..
Not for Patience Jonathan's ridiculous outfit.

But

Because 87% of the recipients of Rivers State award are not role models by any standards.
Very corrupt individuals and a failed weakling President.

Amaechi was right to reject the award.
I stand with the Lion of Ubima

We should not celebrate corrupt individuals if this country must progress.
IN ORDER WORD, U ARD SAYING AMEACHI IS CORRUPT, U KW WAT. URE DAMN RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by TTLegacy: 2:04pm On May 28, 2017
prince9851:
I can see d ewedu Muslim 2 spaces above gnashing his teeth in pain cheesy grin grin
Eleya!
Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by buchilino(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2017
I PRAY IT DOESN'T HAPPEN, BUT I FEAR DAT MADAM JONATHAN COULD EXPLODE ONE DAY
Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2017
congregation of ruthless thieves.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2017
The two men should just settle whatever issues they have.
Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by gGGODDd(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
My heart weeps..
Not for Patience Jonathan's ridiculous outfit.

But

Because 87% of the recipients of Rivers State award are not role models by any standards.
Very corrupt individuals and a failed weakling President.

Amaechi was right to reject the award.
I stand with the Lion of Ubima

We should not celebrate corrupt individuals if this country must progress.
cheesy u won kill me with laugh. Wike is a crazy ass gov. he's not frnds with amaechi yet wanna award him. the invitation was a troublesome one, imagine Amaechi receiving award alongside the x criminal president n his hippopotamus criminal wife . Wike seems to be seeking attention from Amaechi. after accusing him of being d owner of ikoyi loot, he accused him of being cultist n all dat. Yet Amaechi isn't distracted by his shameless actions of a pained bored child seeking attention. Gov wike is really bored.
Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by gGGODDd(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
congregation of ruthless thieves.
Man You keep calling them thieves n they keep stealing your future. Your calling them "thieves" cannot stop them from rubbing you of your glory. Too bad for you bro.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by gGGODDd(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2017
Boyooosa:
THESE PEEDEEPEE PEEPS HAVE FINALLY PROVEN THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO RESIGN THEIR CROOKERED WAYS; HOW CAN A SANE SET OF PEOPLE IN A RIGHT FRAME OF MIND HONOUR SOMEBODY THAT EARNED N42.4m MONTHLY AS 'GIFT' JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS A 'SELF ACCLAIMED' FIRST LADY OF THE FIRST REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA? DONT ASK ME HOW I GOT THE FIGURE, YOU ALSO DID ARITHMETIC IN PRIMARY SCHOOL... I CHARGE YOU TO PICK UP YOUR CALCULATOR.
Lol. they don't about you. they are there celebrating the successful evils they've done against the pple

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by princessayesha(f): 6:28pm On May 28, 2017
Which kain wicked gown be this sad by the way, what are they being honoured for?
Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by Boyooosa(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2017
gGGODDd:
Lol. they don't about you. they are there celebrating the successful evils they've done against the pple
Well, all days for the thieves...
Re: Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them by Rhea(f): 1:08am On May 29, 2017
chie8:
Former, President Goodluck Jonathan, governor Nyesom Wike and former governors Odili,Omehia,Senator George Thompson Sekigbo were among about 127 persons honoured Saturday night by the Rivers state government at the ongoing golden jubilee anniversary celebration of the state.

Governor Nyesom Wike in his address said the award was in recognition of the various contributions of the awardees to the growth and development of the state. He also made a passing comment on former governor Chibuike Amaechi who declined the offer to be honoured by the stste government.

Former Military Administrators of the old Rivers state which includes Bayelsa were also honoured. They include the first Military Administrator, Alfred Diete Spiff, Dauda Komo, Shehu Musa, Anthony Ukpor, Ernest Adeleye, Group Captain Samson Ewang rtd.

Former governors who were also honoured were Chief Rufus Adams George, Sir Celestine Omehia. Wife of former President Jonathan, Mrs Patience Jonathan, late Harold Dapper Biriye, Ken Sarowiwa, Elechi Amadi were also among the list of the awardees.

Former governor Chibuike Amaechi was absent as he had in a press statement earlier declined the honour offered him by the state government, describing it as poisoned chalice.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/jonathan-wike-sekibo-odili-omehia.html

Wike has started his re-election campaign. Meanwhile what is Patience wearing? Looks like restaurant curtain material

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Rules Out Bail Option For Kanu / Can Someone Explain These Terms "recurrent" & "capital" Expenditure / 24/7 Power Supply In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.