Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,042 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? (1151 Views)

Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by dbynonetwork: 2:01am On May 28, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, tomorrow is May 29 (democracy day) and we are yet to see our president.
Are we celebrating May 29 without PMB?.
Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by Dannieln1: 2:09am On May 28, 2017
Dear OP you already have a President...

In the person of Osibanjo...
I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by Nobody: 4:26am On May 28, 2017
chai, Buhari the nightmare of all evil perpetrators.

GOD BLESS PMB

drabeey was HERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by izzou(m): 4:53am On May 28, 2017
Its so sad that the president can't be with us on that day due to health issues

But there's nothing we can do about it. I will miss my final year project defense if I was terribly ill too

I can't wait for his tenure to end. We have had enough of their incompetency

But in all,I wish the president well. Get well soon Baba

4 Likes

Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by blackpanda: 4:56am On May 28, 2017
When he is around u complain. If he leaves u still complain. Na was o. There's no pleasing u, is there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by Nobody: 4:58am On May 28, 2017
Let's see what Monday brings...
Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by jumobi1(m): 4:59am On May 28, 2017
No be Naija? Buhari's child could make a speech next to a bed ridden PMB and nothing will happen. There will be initial gra-gra but we'll return back to our default setting. It's up to those who own Nigerian not Hauwa, Femi and Chinedu.

1 Like

Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by TheKingdom: 5:43am On May 28, 2017
izzou:
Its so sad that the president can't be with us on that day due to health issues

But there's nothing we can do about it. I will miss my final year project defense if I was terribly ill too

I can't wait for his tenure to end. We have had enough of their incompetency

But in all,I wish the president well. Get well soon Baba

This is a typical Nigge.r Area mindset. Are you not ashamed of your political situation in 9ja? We shouted we want democracy, yet vote in coupist to lead us, and then when they go missing for months all you can say is "Get well soon Baba"

Of course you must be a British agent posing as a Zoo citizen, because their agents are on Nairaland promoting nonsense on politics section and even all the celebrities section crap as well

2 Likes

Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by doingood: 5:46am On May 28, 2017
Buhari will make d speech from London.
Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by donaldinho111: 7:04am On May 28, 2017
Omor Buhari is the only President that has enjoyed the highest form of patience from Nigeria.... Disobeys court orders, trippled their level of hardship and poverty, spent most of his days outside the country yet still the President. What manner of luck

1 Like

Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by etebefia: 7:08am On May 28, 2017
Buhari where are you?
Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by izzou(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2017
TheKingdom:

This is a typical Nigge.r Area mindset. Are you not ashamed of your political situation in 9ja? We shouted we want democracy, yet vote in coupist to lead us, and then when they go missing for months all you can say is "Get well soon Baba"

Of course you must be a British agent posing as a Zoo citizen, because their agents are on Nairaland promoting nonsense on politics section and even all the celebrities section crap as well

I dislike Buhari as much as you do. But don't let your dislike for him becloud your reasoning

The man is sick. Like terribly sick. What do you want him to do? Yes,he ought to resign. But you don't expect him to give a speech tomorrow. That's my point

Hate him all you like,but the fact remains that he is terribly sick,and cannot talk to us tomorrow. Accept that and go to work bro

2 Likes

Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 28, 2017
Buhari buhari where have being.................. I have being in London to see queen ......... The queen for what...................................... The queen for medicine.............
Medicine for what.........................................
Someone help me complete this poem pls
Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by koralink: 10:17am On May 28, 2017
For claiming ignorance of the President's whereabout,the Op has given himself out as a mischieve maker and I will want to believe that he is one of those who wish the President dead.
Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by DLondonboiy: 10:56am On May 28, 2017
Why are you looking for the dead among the living?
Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by chijiblaze(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2017
flomo124:
Buhari buhari where have being.................. I have being in London to see queen ......... The queen for what...................................... The queen for medicine.............
Medicine for what.........................................
Someone help me complete this poem pls

Pussycat! pussycat! Where have you been?
I've been to London.
London for what?
London for medicine.
Medicine for what?
Medicine for cough.
Are you coughing?
Yes, Mama.
Cough let me see.
Tin koko Tin koko. Ko-hor Ko-hor.
Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by Sunofgod(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2017
May he R.I.London....
Re: May 29! Where Is President BUHARI? by UncleJudax(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2017
doingood:
Buhari will make d speech from London.
If I hear!

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kayode - APC Photoshoot With Buhari Is Fake,buhari Is A Living Corpse / Afenifere Is Playing With Fire That Will Consumed The Group! / PDP 2019: All Hail President Atiku Except Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.