Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi (34242 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Ajimobi Hold Their Agbada In Style / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by ceometromedia: 8:51am On May 28, 2017
Acting President, prof. Osinbajo and Lagos Governor, Ambode with Oyo Governor, Ajimobi at Lagos at 50 Gala night.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-osinbajo-ajimobi-and-oba-of.html

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by MrMicholo(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2017
"Sire, the idiot standing went and gave a fvck we didn't give to him"
Waitttttt... Is this FTC... Like the real one Abi Yahoo boys wan scam me...

Anyway, I dedicate this plot to my useless oga at work that shouted at me in front of my crush..
He is even looking at me now and I'm looking at him..

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by yaqq: 9:15am On May 28, 2017
ajimobi be like : Ambo Ambo ur wife wer be osinbade colleague for RCCG don sack another pastor because of ordinary anointing oil?
ambode: hmmmmmmmmm

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by thesicilian: 9:56am On May 28, 2017
Ambode will just be like, see how these people are just joking around at the centre while I'm working my ass off
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by DanseMacabre(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2017
Why's Osinbade always laughing? Him smoke nitrous oxide ni

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by nigeriankenyan: 11:05am On May 28, 2017
Ambode: Ogaa Ajimobi where is your center tooth ?

Osibanjo: ha grin ha grin ha grin ha grin ha grin ha grin ha grin ha grin ha grin ha in afonja voice

17 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by NwaObinkita: 11:06am On May 28, 2017
grin
Ambode: Your excellency, I am considering one person for state award..
He has reduced promiscuity and has aided in employment and emancipation of the females in Lagos State.

Ajimobi: who is that?

Ambode: KingTBlakHoc

Osibanjo: Eleyi gidi gan.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by sunnysunny69(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2017
Reporting sir ! On a second look , one will think Osinbajo is pleasuring himself and laughing. grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by omoadeleye(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2017
"What do I offer you sires?"

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Ezedon(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2017
When they heard that Bubu is dead and that their account has been credited

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:07am On May 28, 2017
he is back from italy.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by mostHandsome01: 11:07am On May 28, 2017
ajimobi :- Ambode, kilo sele(wetin hapen) you look tensed.

Ambode:- Ahh egbon, iyawo mi fe ba second time je funmi fa (ahh bros, my wife wan spoil second time governorship for me fa)

Osinbajo :- hahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by EmekaBlue(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2017
Always happy ...enjoy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by goodlifehyd(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2017
Ajimobi yabbing Ambode's shinning skull while Osibanjo laugh out his heart, Ambode trying to fight back tears

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by burkingx(f): 11:08am On May 28, 2017
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Benekruku(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2017
Ezedon:
When they heard that Bubu is dead and that their account has been credited

Jeez! You re dull!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by goodlifehyd(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2017
3 idiots wey go buy ur generations and use them as househelp grin cheesy cheesy
NairalandCS:
The Three Idiots Should suffice

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by frisky2good(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2017
My guy, if God bless you beyond your own imagination everything go just dey make you laugh.

DanseMacabre:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by kaikubura: 11:09am On May 28, 2017
"Oya one of you should stand up I want to sit"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Rexphobia(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I second this

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by DJEhimond(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2017
Osibande be like "Ambode, tell this idiot how you've managed to achieve all those feats in Lagos"

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by bellenornor(f): 11:09am On May 28, 2017
A new meme is born

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by NwaObinkita: 11:10am On May 28, 2017
grin
Ambode samples his favourite Gucci suit he bought for 12,000£

Only for Ajimobi to tell him it is made in Aba.

Osibanjo the joker is there to laugh at Ambode's stupidity.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Adatob(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2017
I still dey church. I dey come
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by hezy4real01(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2017
See that idiot Ajumobi sit Down say him get sense .... big fool ni bobo yen

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by PhonePlanet(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2017
ambode: i'm just trying to be a good governor and work for my people with stealing nothing

ajimobi: Who is this one fooling?

osibanjo: LWKMD

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by femsim(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2017
Ambode b like sss officer in the other way rnd he b like errand boi anoda way round he look lyk my driver

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by IhateAfonjas(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2017
bellenornor:
A new meme is born

You ride trains ??
Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by goodlifehyd(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2017
Over dull dey worry hin dead brain
Benekruku:

Jeez! You re dull!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi by Israelconcepts: 11:12am On May 28, 2017
Ambode looking like a dumb bartender in that pic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Retakes Mubi From Boko-Haram / 13 Facts About The Late James Ocholi / Ruga: How Buhari Left Governor Lalong In Public Disgrace – Hon. Kaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.