Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ike Ekweremadu's Ramadan Message To Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu's Ramadan Message To Muslims (411 Views)

Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Ekweremadu's Ramadan Message To Muslims by 360frolic(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2017
Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, sent a special Ramadan message to all Nigerian Muslims.

His message read, “No doubt, the nation is faced with huge challenges, but they are surmountable, provided we unite in prayer, commitment, right efforts, the needed sacrifice.

“This holy month of Ramadan, therefore, presents us an opportunity to commit the country into God’s hands, starting with the President of the country, who is away on an overseas medical treatment. I call on the Muslim Ummah in particular to pray for the spirit of unity, love, forgiveness, justice, and peaceful co-existence to prevail in the nation.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/ike-ekweremadus-ramadan-message-to.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Ramadan Message To Muslims by Tyche(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Ramadan Message To Muslims by remi1444: 9:58am On May 28, 2017
Mr role model, great IKE you are distinct I must say.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Ramadan Message To Muslims by NwaObinkita: 10:00am On May 28, 2017
angry
Okay ooo
I wish they will do the same.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's Ramadan Message To Muslims by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2017
I pray they enjoy this fasting the way they are enjoying this buhari government they voted in

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Democracy Day Speech / PHOTOS: Man Protests Against Kidnapping And Robbery In Port Harcourt / Original Igbo Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.