Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada (43915 Views)

Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag / Singer Diamond Platinumz Banned From Performing In Tanzania And Abroad / Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2017
gypsey:
jeeeez! man! you sound like you are his accountant and was there when he received the 60 million cheque grin grin. when mike tyson was famous and was believed to have made millions of dollars he was infact near bankruptcy, all i am saying is don't believe everything you read just like this story might be false too. ciao! grin

You're nothing but a fool

Mike Tyson is not anywhere near broke

He had problems with the IRS, you don't live in the USA, you won't know what IRS is

Red fox had problems with the IRS, same with Rick Ross, Chris Rock, 50 Cent, those guys are worth millions of dollars

Mike Tyson got hit with tax lien, he is still worth over $300 million dollars

Donald Trump filed for bankruptcy 4 good times, he's still worth over 30 billion dollars

You're just a lame ass who thinks filing for bankruptcy means being broke

50 Cent filed for bankruptcy in 2016, do you know how much he makes from his empire TV show ?? $60 million dollars each episode

Dummy

2 Likes

Re: US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by ubongoton(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2017
just because of 25k that cannot even buy me a better phone in nigeria that a follow yoruba is fighting his brother, this one weak me
Re: US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by remi1444: 10:28pm On May 28, 2017
Airforce1:
Not good for his career
hmm you dah no court injunction is withholding you why haf u nor even feature OZZYBOSCO or African China
Re: US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by texazzpete(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

$25k is 60 million naira ?? In what country ??

I'm clearly referring to the 60 million you said he got for being a Glo ambassador. Isn't that obvious ?
Re: US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by zealblinks(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

End of his career because of a mere $25k ?? Poverty is a disease

I can pay off that debt without going to the bank, not even to talk about Burna boy who started making millions of dollars at the age of 18

Being a Glo ambassador made him a cool 60 mil

You can smell the end of his career but can't smell the poverty that is wrecking your life
take it easy on him bro
he spoke his mind
Re: US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by PDPGuy: 1:05am On May 29, 2017
Lol
There is nothing like "New York Federal Supreme Court" cheesy cheesy

Yes, US states each have their own supreme courts, and a separate judicial system from the federal government. But I doubt if the dispute went all the way to the highest court in New York. This story may be the figment of the blogger's imagination
Re: US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by ladesson(m): 6:07am On May 29, 2017
NO BE THAT GUY WEY DEY CRY SING BE THAT
Re: US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by krisjovi(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2017
1metre:
I thought he a Nigerian? Why bearing dlamini? That's a south African surname
lol.. damini not dlamini.

1 Like

Re: US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by Enoma222(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2017
i dont like burna boy this was how he was ban in UK nah he is still b ban in US for stupid reason .....GUYS IT OUR TURN TO FINALLY BAN HIM AND IS MUSIC NO MORE DOWNLOAD.....
Re: US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by Enoma222(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2017
Enoma222:
i dont like burna boy this was how he was ban in UK nah he is still b ban in US for stupid reason .....GUYS IT OUR TURN TO FINALLY BAN HIM AND IS MUSIC NO MORE DOWNLOAD.....
Re: US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 29, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

You're nothing but a fool

Mike Tyson is not anywhere near broke

He had problems with the IRS, you don't live in the USA, you won't know what IRS is

Red fox had problems with the IRS, same with Rick Ross, Chris Rock, 50 Cent, those guys are worth millions of dollars

Mike Tyson got hit with tax lien, he is still worth over $300 million dollars

Donald Trump filed for bankruptcy 4 good times, he's still worth over 30 billion dollars

You're just a lame ass who thinks filing for bankruptcy means being broke

50 Cent filed for bankruptcy in 2016, do you know how much he makes from his empire TV show ?? $60 million dollars each episode

Dummy
An empty drum makes the loudest noise! grin grin grin keep ranting, you seem to know how much money is in every US citizens Account like you were there when they received their salaries I SMH.
Re: US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by tammie24: 4:41pm On May 31, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

End of his career because of a mere $25k ?? Poverty is a disease

I can pay off that debt without going to the bank, not even to talk about Burna boy who started making millions of dollars at the age of 18

Being a Glo ambassador made him a cool 60 mil

You can smell the end of his career but can't smell the poverty that is wrecking your life
haba guy!!

Take am easy na
Abi na which kain wahala be this

Just dey hit the guy back to back cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” / Davido's Daughter, Imade's 1st Birthday, Julius Agwu, Peter Okoye Attend / I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.