Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS (2845 Views)

Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 / Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters / Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 28, 2017
Just Look out a man wearing Biafra polo to cause trouble in scoan. From the information reaching me this man use cutlass and stole two people phone in the church.

Why should TB Joshua allow such liepof criminals to infiltrate his church. Uwa mebishila

Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by HungerBAD: 12:54pm On May 28, 2017
Talk true?
Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Talk true?
you know Ipobarecriminals the man stole some phones in the church.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by HungerBAD: 12:56pm On May 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

you know Ipobarecriminals the man stole some phones in the church.

Is there a Video of the incidence?

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by AnuforoIK: 1:00pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

Is there a Video of the incidence?

So u believe this JAMB op always looking for any means to discredit the struggle.

Am very happy as JAMB keep frustrating this op and he said he has a penîs disease

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by papaejima1: 1:02pm On May 28, 2017
Wow!
How far that Jamb result bro?
Have you been condemned to another year of frustration and nail biting failure?

Keep posting bro.
BTW did you see Nnamdi Kanu in Umuahia yesterday?
He was in company of over 100 people!! Hurry and rush to youtube before they delete the video o, let your hustling continue as IPOB feeds you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by AnuforoIK: 1:08pm On May 28, 2017
papaejima1:
Wow!
How far that Jamb result bro?
Have you been condemned to another year of frustration and nail biting failure?

Keep posting bro.
BTW did you see Nnamdi Kanu in Umuahia yesterday?
He was in company of over 100 people!! Hurry and rush to youtube before they delete the video o, let your hustling continue as IPOB feeds you.

IpobExposed also have a penîs disease in this his thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3796664/prick-swolen-up-pics

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by Emycord: 1:24pm On May 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
Just Look out a man wearing Biafra polo to cause trouble in scoan. From the information reaching me this man use cutlass and stole two people phone in the church.

Why should TB Joshua allow such liepof criminals to infiltrate his church. Uwa mebishila
your ban don expire? How was it? Come down to biafra land on 30th may and hang kanu is free. Biafra is on the way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by DonBobes(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2017
Oga carry go jare we de bhind u full throttle
Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 28, 2017
AnuforoIK:

IpobExposed also have a penîs disease in this his thread https://www.nairaland.com/3796664/prick-swolen-up-pics

my pen1s disease have been cured
Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by yarimo(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2017
IPOB and criminality are like 5 and 6 grin
Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by shaddoww: 2:00pm On May 28, 2017
The guy don carry am go spiritual level.
Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by Agumbaa: 2:03pm On May 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
I slept with a girl in a hotel last Friday. I gave her N5600. So after that my prick started paining me. for some days but yesterday was too much.

Right now is coloring red.

I just don't know if is witchcraft.

Pls help pls til now. Only the prick head has the damage.

Did u also go to TB Joshua's SCOAN to collect your healing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by EnuguDadImoMom: 2:16pm On May 28, 2017
Hahaha, this confuse soul again?
Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by papaejima1: 2:20pm On May 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Agumbaa:

Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 28, 2017
Agumbaa:

that's by the way don't mention that again
Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by Xsem(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2017
How could you just picture a man wearing a Biafran top and tag him a thief. Are you this jobless?You seem to reason through your anus,ENTERNAL JAMBITE. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by clingtonpaul(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

den stop creating stupid threads
i don't give a fly about d ban
nairaland has lost it so it won't pain m81 bit
beware of ban u mean shdnt talk against our paymasters.Oooh no bt it wasn't shared na I thought d social media lobby budget is for both d media and d contributior.Carry ur ban threats enta toilet if u ban person who u epp.bussiness wise u d kobo.iranu
Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by etebefia: 4:05pm On May 28, 2017
And the mods do not see any need to close this misleading thread? Rule 8
Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by amuwo1980: 5:53pm On May 28, 2017
WHATS THIS MORTAL FEAR OF BIAFRA WITH AFONJA, MY DEAR Yoruba PPL, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR, YOU WILL BE FINE, YOU HAVE GOT THE MAN POWER, YOU ONLY NEED TO WORK HARD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR OWEDA LIFE, MUST WE ALL USE THE LAGOS SEAPORT? MUST THE IGBOS BE DOWN FOR YARIBAS TO THRIVE? WHY THEY BELIVE IN THAT SO MUCH
Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 28, 2017
Nonsense post from a tribalic bigot. don't quote me pls
Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 28, 2017
Op this one is news also abi continue masturbating with ur life
Re: Biafrans Enter TB Joshua To Fight PICS by enemybulldozer(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2017
Xsem:
How could you just picture a man wearing a Biafran top and tag him a thief. Are you this jobless?You seem to reason through your anus,ENTERNAL JAMBITE. grin
That is to tell people that notasyouthink was right when he labeled ipobexposed a paid liar and propagandist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Bukola Saraki, His Wife And Look-alike Daughter / Osun 2018: Premium Times Unofficial Digits You Can Study Carefully. / ADP Is Not Part Of Our Coalition, Says CUPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.