Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) (48288 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) / Dino Melaye And His 2 Sons Rock Stylish Super Eagles Jersey (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 4:53pm On May 28, 2017
amdoyin82:
I hate this man with much passion.
passion is an understatement
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by Mblem(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Is Dino this stiny?

He bought that blue shoe for his son from Payporte.
It is only #6k.

why are u like Diz
If he bought 6M shoe for his son u will still b the one to talk bad about him.... brother u need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by 234ng44uk(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2017
Happy children's day to the family of a fantastically corrupt.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 4:54pm On May 28, 2017
Sunofgod:
Clearly not his biological offspring..... they resemble his driver and gate man.
God bless you
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by BuhariNaWah: 4:54pm On May 28, 2017
munyiwa:
He doesn't know you even exist bro
epic!
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by Elenurazorr(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2017
I reserve my comment because today is Sunday grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by Spells(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by kaystick86(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2017
omo Nija
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by tuesyvick(f): 5:01pm On May 28, 2017
Sunofgod:
Clearly not his biological offspring..... they resemble his driver and gate man.

Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by tillaman(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2017
Looking at the payporte whatever she posted it doesn't even correlate with the boy's shoes especially dem black stuffs on it
IhateAfonjas:

That's a $150 Kelson Camp Moc Driver

You don't know shiit about shoes
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by Kamamchukwu(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew cult people undecided
Nawa For U O Na Jealousy I Go Call Dis Wan Or Are You Outrightly Miserable And Proud Of It
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2017
Sunofgod:

Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2017
munyiwa:
He doesn't know you even exist bro
honestly, I typed it sub-consciously. Maybe, it was due to fact that I don't like him. His way and extravagant lifestyle does not portray someone that represents the common people. He does not know me and idon't give a f.ck about him either.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by tillaman(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2017
Ur comment is so Lame Af!!
NwaObinkita:
Is Dino this stiny?

It is only #6k.

Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 5:05pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Is Dino this stiny?

It is only #6k.

Are you blind? Thats not same shoe.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by bellotaofeek: 5:05pm On May 28, 2017
OBO them grin
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by yarimo(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2017
Kamamchukwu:
Nawa For U O Na Jealousy I Go Call Dis Wan Or Are You Outrightly Miserable And Proud Of It
what is this one saying abeg?

Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 28, 2017
rifasenate11:
Good for these boys, their father has made a fortune for them. God willing, I will make a fortune for my children too.
Through corruption

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by zolapower: 5:11pm On May 28, 2017
Someone please tell me the eyo festival is still on ooo. Bcause all three looks like the popular eyo masqurade
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by gGGODDd(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2017
amdoyin82:
I hate this man with much passion.
Then die hating. coward
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2017
They grew up with a madman.

#tragic
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2017
gGGODDd:
Then die hating. coward
how does the word coward work here? You only typed for the sake of typing. If you don't know, I am from Kogi state. Ewu
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by gGGODDd(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2017
amdoyin82:
how does the word coward work here? You only typed for the sake of typing. If you don't know, I am from Kogi state. Ewu
you're coward bcus u seem oppressed but yet too weak to resent oppresion so u shamelessly express ur hate 4 man enjoying his life. Hate is such a weak emotion man. too bad that's why u gotta be called "coward"
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Just one Maleye is giving all of us headache. Just imagine when the boys grow up, and in anyway act like their father?wahala dey.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by Paparazzi2244: 5:51pm On May 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The one at his right hand side resembles their driver while the one at his left hand side resembles their gardner

Ezege
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by Mandesz(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Just one Maleye is giving all of us headache. Just imagine when the boys grow up, and in anyway act like their father?wahala dey.
how has their father acted. u mean u still suffering from propaganda? dino is a pride of kogi!
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by Mandesz(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=tuesyvick post=56961428][/quote] a bastard like u will recognise ur colleagues. fool.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by princessayesha(f): 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
rifasenate11:
Good for these boys, their father has made a fortune for them. God willing, I will make a fortune for my children too.
Amen
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by BondExpert: 6:07pm On May 28, 2017
Money speaks.
Meanwhile hit me up for your cladding and finishing works.

Check my signature for contact details

Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:12pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Is Dino this stiny?

It is only #6k.

Are you guys this foo*lish or you just pretend to be ignorant? Theres top quality designer shoes that "look" the same that cost upwards of $3000-$5000. You really think Dino will buy $10 shoes for his sons while standing next to almost $500,000 in cars and wearing a $150,000 watch? Or are you not only blind but stewpid too?
Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by oluwatidamilare(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2017
And their names are
(1.) Ajekuiya 1
(2.) Ajekuiya 2

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) by Philinho(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Is Dino this stiny?
He bought that blue shoe for his son from Payporte. It is only #6k.

if it cost #100k,the same you will be crying upanda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods / Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) / My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.