Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Future Of Cassava Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Future Of Cassava Farming (461 Views)

My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / Detail Business Plan And Proposal For Cassava Farming, From Cultivation To...... / Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Future Of Cassava Farming by AgroParadise: 1:39pm On May 28, 2017
Good day to you all...
I've been pounding on this for a while now but I've not been able to arrive at a result. Looking at the rate at which cassava is being planted this year, and the rate at which money is being spent on farming, the labour involved and the risk taking. It is 70% possible that the price of cassava may drop drastically by next year. Now my concern is, will the expected profit be as much as we're expecting? If no, how do we mange it to get the required profit?
Re: Future Of Cassava Farming by jovovick: 2:09pm On May 28, 2017
AgroParadise:
Good day to you all...
I've been pounding on this for a while now but I've not been able to arrive at a result. Looking at the rate at which cassava is being planted this year, and the rate at which money is being spent on farming, the labour involved and the risk taking. It is 70% possible that the price of cassava may drop drastically by next year. Now my concern is, will the expected profit be as much as we're expecting? If no, how do we mange it to get the required profit?
The prices of agricultural products especially food crops has never been known to be stable. It fluctuates as the demand and supply condition changes. I will advice you do your calculation properly for there's no way the price of cassava being a major food crop in Nigeria is going to fall drastically at least for the next two years

(1) (Reply)

Former VP, Atiku Abubakar Seen As He Was Planting On His Farmland(photos) / Lammy Rabbit / A Must For All Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.