Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos (39299 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Why Is The Jewish Community Silent On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts? / Jewish Community In Biafra Land Celebrate The Feast Of Pentecost- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by Sunofgod(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2017
The messiah..... not my own though,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by VanNistelrooy24: 2:11pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
The Covenant was handed to him like Moses and Joshua.

These Jokers insult those we hold very dear in the Bible,by even mentioning the name of this fraud near Moses and Joshua.

Moses and Joshua were not caught with TWO PROSTITUTES at once in an Hotel Room.

The Jewish community that visited this fraud must be a fraud too.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 28, 2017
He has even taken it a step forward, more than I ever imagined.

The Next Step is to make it a religion of all Biafrans and the gullible will put their 'faith' in him. Just like it is sang, "Nnamdi Kanu is another savior". Then watch the congregation grow. People will abandon other religions just with the hope that Israel will influence Trump to make a single statement about Biafra and the entire world focus will be on the Biafra issue. Already, VOA and BBC ran an editorial last couple of Days on Biafra.

In Nigeria, we will consider it funny, but the world does not look at it this way.

Let me even take the Prediction further. In 2019, Nnamdi can decide to tell Biafrans to boycott voting and that, will herald another phase in Nigeria. I am asking Nigeria to start working on the suggestion of the SW. Regionalism will be better than our present system which makes individuals trillionaires every 4 yrs while the rest of the populace beg for alms in form of salaries and prostitution.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by modik(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
CALLING ALL AFONJAS PLEASE COME WITH [b]"IpobExposed",UNITYFIGHTERS AND NNAMDI KANU IS IN D MIST OF MORE THAN TEN PEOPLE[/b]

IpobExposed is on sick bed too with his Fulani Lord

He is nursing his ghonorhea

https://www.nairaland.com/3796664/prick-swolen-up-pics

God bless Land of rising sun.

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by BabaRamota1980: 3:36pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

These Jokers insult those we hold very dear in the Bible,by even mentioning the name of this fraud near Moses and Joshua.

They said Jewish Community in Africa...lol
These are people from Abiriba. Im surprised the word "storm" is missing.

Jewish Community in Abiriba...

Sorry!

Jewish Community in Africa "storm" Nnamdi Kanu's residence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by HungerBAD: 3:43pm On May 28, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

They said Jewish Community in Africa...lol
These are people from Abiriba. Im surprised the word "storm" is missing.

Jewish Community in Abiriba...

Sorry!

Jewish Community in Africa "storm" Nnamdi Kanu's residence.

Laughing.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by DocHMD: 3:56pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

It thought it was 34 prostitutes, when did ewedugerians downwardly review it to just 2? grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by skyman200(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2017
I am a Jew.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by enemybulldozer(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

can you prove that Kanu was found with a prostitute in a hotel?? prove it with a picture or video I Know you are going to runaway because inwardly you know that story was concocted by the zoo media and dss just to see if they can bring kanu down.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by celebgistsng: 7:18pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

So hunger don deal with you wey make you dey tabo.shey na u organise the prostitutes for am?abeg park well

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by FUNNYBONE1(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2017
can see more than ten people there, afonjas do ur worst

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by DLondonboiy: 7:19pm On May 28, 2017
enemybulldozer:
can you prove that Kanu was found with a prostitute in a hotel?? prove it with a picture or video I Know you are going to runaway because inwardly you know that story was concocted by the zoo media and dss just to see if they can bring kanu down.

Ignore those useless liars..They are good for nothing just like their vegetable president.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by Benekruku(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Jews....

I am not a Jew but I am Biafran.

How did Judaism enter the struggle abeg?

Thats a big question!

A believe a hard reset was done on his brain inside prison cos Judaism suddenly came into the struggle after claiming affiliation with USA, Israel and Russia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by BondExpert: 7:19pm On May 28, 2017
Is it your Jew?

Anyway contact us for your Aluco board cladding works
Check my signature for more details.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by project55: 7:21pm On May 28, 2017
conductor111:

Somebody that drinks green hydraulic soup, how do you expect that person to have common sense? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by solacong: 7:21pm On May 28, 2017
won ti pa kadara bobo yi da o, lomo ba di woli
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by Mightyraw(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Nnamdi Kanu is receiving visitors daily while Buhari is writhing on his sick bed in London
congratulations
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by updatesflow: 7:22pm On May 28, 2017
I know Nnamdi Kanu's mind is now drinking fanta. How a-35-year old man killed his elder brother and himself in Osun state
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/shocking-how-35-year-old-man-kills-his.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by madjune(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2017
As much as I respect him; i doubt if he can read Hebrew because that's what the scroll is written in.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by Benekruku(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2017
solacong:
won ti pa kadara bobo yi da o, lomo ba di woli

grin grin grin

Ewa Kuje o da fun opolo. Ewa yen ti tune opolo e
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by seguntijan(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=NwaObinkita post=56955979]Jews....

How did Judaism enter the struggle abeg?[/quote

Una never know anything, Nah the beginning you'll be able to explain, at the end you'll regret.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by ziccoit: 7:26pm On May 28, 2017
igwebuike01:

there is freedom of worship, Kanu is a jew, you can be whatever you want in terms of religion but we all Biafrans

Would you say this if he had professed religion of Islam?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by IJOBA2: 7:27pm On May 28, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The Jewish community in Africa paid a visit to Mazi Nnamdi kanu (Leader of the indigenous people of Biafra). According to Prisca who shared this, after some rituals/prayers, the covenant was handed over to him, just like Moses and Joshua...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nnamdi-kanu-receives-scroll-of.html

ANOTHER SLEEPLESS NIGHT FOR AFONJA MUSLIMS INCLUDING MY CHRISTIAN AFONJA BROTHER LIKE SUPERSTARS1PANTHER

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by ProfTeaa: 7:29pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Jews....

You are a Nigerian.
Biafra does not and will most likely never exist so stop the dream!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Jews....

That's Nnamdi kanus religion,do you have any problems with that?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by azimibraun: 7:31pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Jews....

This comment may sound insignificant but it's significance will come to determine the course of actions of millions of Biafrans. Let us all remember the day a certain NwaObnkita brought this to the fore. It will change a lot of things. This statement.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by ProfTeaa: 7:31pm On May 28, 2017
AgberoAfonja:
That's Nnamdi Kanu's personal religion
it doesn't concern the struggle
am a Catholic and a biafran cheesy
You are not a biafran. You are a Nigerian. Get that in your skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by ffo(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Nnamdi Kanu is receiving visitors daily while Buhari is writhing on his sick bed in London
what is the correlation?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by solacong: 7:32pm On May 28, 2017
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Ewa Kuje o da fun opolo. Ewa yen ti tune opolo e

ROFL grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by degamemaster(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

Can't you slowpoke stay away from Biafra's matter or is your life so useless that you can't do any other thing else with it?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos by OtemAtum: 7:33pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

Which Jewish community isn't a fraud before? Even their ancestors and their god are all fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igboho: FG plots Akintoye’s Arrest, Obasanjo meets Republic Of Benin President / Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) / Photo Of Ajimobi, Tinubu And Aregbesola: Hilarious Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.