Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... (1882 Views)

Sos! Please Save A Sister! / SOS: I Want To See My Son Victor Igbe,again- An 82 Years Old Mother's Dying Wish / Help..sos..my 65 Years Old Father Is Addicted To Watching #BBNAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by ayobarmy(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I have tried everything I could but nothing seems to be coming forth, hence why I'm here, business has been down lately, and. my Son broke his hand, we already started taking care of him though but the man fixing it says we should get somethings and also bring him some money which is totally 20k and I don't have anything on me now, even feeding has been very tough lately, please nairalanders help me so my son can start getting treatment from tomorrow again... am desperately in need of 20k, all I need is just 20 people with just 1k each. help a brother in need gtb. Thanks and may God bless you all ...........
Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by dingbang(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2017
A pic of your son and the broken arm

1 Like

Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by ayobarmy(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
A pic of your son and the broken arm

Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by ayobarmy(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2017
That's how far we've gone Sir.... thanks for your concern

Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by ayobarmy(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2017
This is during one of the early morning exercises
Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 28, 2017
Sorry. I pray u get ur target
Meanwhile sent a litlle something from zenith bank

2 Likes

Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by ayobarmy(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2017
A very big thanks to Mr Ovie, this is what he has just done.... 18k left
Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by ayobarmy(m): 2:28am On May 29, 2017
I just got another 3,000 from sister Blessing Etim, making it a total of 5,000... thank you very much, may God continue to enrich your purse..... Remaining #15,000
Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by ayobarmy(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2017
Thanks once again to everyone passing through this thread pls don't just waka pass, It takes me a whole lot of courage to put this up here, So if this is not achieved here, then................. God bless you all
Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by EfemenaXY: 12:29pm On May 29, 2017
Why isn't your son's broken arm wrapped in POP?

Why is he exerting pressure on broken bones that should be wrapped up and left to heal?

2 Likes

Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by Eketem: 1:15pm On May 29, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Why is he exerting pressure on broken bones that should be wrapped up and left to heal?

They are with a traditional healer, unfortunately they just do trial and error and may mess up the arm more before running to the hospital later

1 Like

Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by ayobarmy(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Thanks for question Sir, it's not actually broken per say, He only dislocated his elbow initially, so I thought it just something a bone setter can fix, but unfortunately, i don't know how the woman did it, we only noticed his wrist started bending and also his fingers,,, So I was forced to take him to NHOH In Lagos, it was the doctor that said there's no need for POP, after examining the X-ray, that it's something physiotherapy can do, hence the reason for the early morning exercise..... Thanks
Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by ayobarmy(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2017
Eketem:

They are with a traditional healer, unfortunately they just do trial and error and may mess up the arm more before running to the hospital later

Sir we are doing exactly what the doctors advised us to do now...... hence the reason for coming here to seek help after exhausting my little savings... Thanks
Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by ayobarmy(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2017
Thank you very much Mr Uche Victor, May u never know Sorry till the end of ur surgeon on this earth In Jesus name........ He has just made it #15,000. just 5k to go...... How I wish I can get the phone number of every donor, so I can call them and appreciate them Individually...... I will never forget this experience.... Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by 7agaza(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2017
Wow...

We still have nice people around.

To everyone that have given even without knowing this man. God will continue to multiply you. You shall never lack.

Thanks... And to those that are like me who am willing to help but not financially buoyant, God will definitely answer us someday..

One love.

1 Like

Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by ayobarmy(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2017
Just one prayer for you, I mean you(Everyone) that contributed to this...... That thing that made come down to the level of begging for help on Nairaland will never happen to any of U, In Jesus Name...... The money is complete now..... I stopped posting the account balance because, some donors want to be anonymous..... Please Mods kindly delete this thread, I will open another thread to keep u guys posted on how we are progressing with the treatment..... Thanks and God bless everyone

7 Likes

Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by ayobarmy(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2017
Just one prayer for you, I mean you(Everyone) that contributed to this...... That thing that madecome down to the level of begging for help on Nairaland will never happen to any of U, In Jesus Name...... The money iscomplete now..... I stopped posting the account balance because, some donors want to be anonymous..... PLEASE MODERATORS KINDLY DELETE THIS THREAD , I will open another thread to keep u guys posted on how we are progressing with the treatment..... Thanks and God bless everyone
Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by Itanna: 2:27am On May 30, 2017
ayobarmy:
A very big thanks to Mr Ovie, this is what he has just done.... 18k left
pls take the personal information down. It's not fair. God will give your son healing.
Re: Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... by bolseas(f): 8:12am On May 30, 2017
I remember your moniker... You started the newborn baby thread cause of this your son... he is now a big boy....

many people benefited and are still benefiting from that thread you started many years ago..

I arrived late on this thread... but my prayers are with you and your family...

May God uplift you again...soonest..

please take care of our nairaland boy wey don get plenty plenty nairaland aburos.

3 Likes

(1)

Silent Agony Of Married Men / Dear Nairalanders, Help A Brother With 10k / Uncooperative Wife, Advise Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.