Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,428 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigeria Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Youth (354 Views)

Onanuga, Ejiofor, Aliyu, Ciroma, Others Speak At Nigeria Youth Peace Summit / Join Nigeria Youth Party Movement /platform / Libya, The Nigeria Youth Experience And Mindset Of Golden Fleece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youth by dekhamz(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2017
Recently,i kept imagining why Nigeria youth go around gnashing their tooth over the bought of wheel barrow to empower the people or citizen of benue state.
When asked why,they told me it should be a physical empowerment. Then I asked is that not physical support??they kept mute.
My people my people we must understand the Law of "give".
We all know it's father responsibility to provide for the family but if instead of buying a bag of rice and then bought 2 rubber of rice,my people if the wife appreciate is effort possibly half bag of rice might come. let appreciate the good doing of a person and condemn same person if he or she does bad in normal view and not criticised view.

(1) (Reply)

Ipob, Massob Will Collaborate To Achieve Feat – Madu / Nigerian Former Health Minister Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead / Comrade Wale Balogun Speaks On.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.