Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? (1020 Views)

Should The Government Be Blamed For It's Lock Down Decision / Would Restructuring Nigeria Into A Titular Head Government Be Good Or Bad? / For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by Earthkumy(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2017
I think is stupid for government to ask the youths to learn from history,
when history is not taught in our schools.

What is your take?

BIAFRA@50

6 Likes

Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by hawpeyemi: 5:55pm On May 28, 2017
Laughing!! Just for us to learn how to betray each other.
Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by APCsupporter: 6:09pm On May 28, 2017
Earthkumy:

What is your take?

this is one of my problems with Nigerians. must you learn everything in school? use ur internet

1 Like

Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by APCsupporter: 6:10pm On May 28, 2017
hawpeyemi:
Laughing!! Just for us to learn how to betray each other.

you mean the way ojukwu betrayed you?

1 Like

Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by jkfugghhghjdd: 6:11pm On May 28, 2017
APCsupporter:

this is one of my problems with Nigerians. must you learn everything in school? use ur internet

Smh.
Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by Greatzeus(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2017
Earthkumy:

What is your take?
I bet not as stupid as your English grin

1 Like

Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by Earthkumy(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2017
APCsupporter:

it is very stupid for a Nation to leave her own story at the hand of others, no one can tell your story more than you. if Nigeria had being teaching her story to the youths to fit her purpose, we will have less militans and less freedom movements. Dont you know that?

2 Likes

Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by APCsupporter: 6:48pm On May 28, 2017
Earthkumy:
it is very stupid for a Nation to leave her own story at the hand of others, no one can tell your story more than you. if Nigeria had being teaching her story to the youths to fit her purpose, we will have less militans and less freedom movements. Dont you know that?

yes it is bad that we are not being taught but does it mean that one shouldnt seek knowledge on his own? this sounds like someone blaming the government for his unemployment when there are things he can do for himself
Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by Earthkumy(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2017
APCsupporter:

yes it is bad that we are not being taught but does it mean that one shouldnt seek knowledge on his own? this sounds like someone blaming the government for his unemployment when there are things he can do for himself
no the government resently talked about youths learning from history, the government dont have moral to say such. Is like parents telling their kids to have home training, when they are not training or have time to teach and correct them.

2 Likes

Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by Earthkumy(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2017
Greatzeus:

I bet not as stupid as your English grin
Nigeria youth to the blood, I see you. Nigeria future is finished na wa oh.
Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by DLondonboiy: 7:13pm On May 28, 2017
I don't want to hear anything Nigeria....ever again.

Don't call that rubbish name again.

1 Like

Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by Earthkumy(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
I don't want to hear anything Nigeria....ever again.

Don't call that rubbish name again.
you dey vex oh

1 Like

Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by dodelight(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2017
Ever since Obasanjo's government removed History from the secondary school curriculum, I've always seen my country as a nation that is afraid of her own history. It was such a great injustice done against posterity, now they want the youths to learn from the same history that was never taught? And someone was saying is it only at school you can learn history? Really?!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by DLondonboiy: 7:21pm On May 28, 2017
Earthkumy:
you dey vex oh

How can we continue with the same nonsense and expect something differnet? We are not mad people na....rubbish zoo

4 Likes

Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by dodelight(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2017
APCsupporter:

And at what age do you think one could start leaning that on their own? Could secondary school students too start learning history on their own? Bro, it's an injustice against our future that our children are not taught their nation's history at their early education. We should not keep shielding the government from the results of their own errors. Yes, it is not the present administration that cause it, but they have the power to do the right thing now.

4 Likes

Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by Earthkumy(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2017
dodelight:

And at what age do you think one could start leaning that on their own? Could secondary school students too start learning history on their own? Bro, it's an injustice against our future that our children are not taught their nation's history at their early education. We should not keep shielding the government from the results of their own errors. Yes, it is not the present administration that cause it, but they have the power to do the right thing now.
you are blessed
Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by Earthkumy(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2017
dodelight:
Ever since Obasanjo's government removed History from the secondary school curriculum, I've always seen my country as a nation that is afraid of her own history. It was such a great injustice done against posterity, now they want the youths to learn from the same history that was never taught? And someone was saying is it only at school you can learn history? Really?!!!
that will show you how some reason's in Nigeria.
Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by Earthkumy(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2017
dodelight:

nice reply
Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by udumosam23(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2017
The future can never be correct when there's little or no knowledge about the past. This is the reason we'll continue to repeat same mistakes over time.

I believe our leaders did this on purpose. They want us to keep hoping for the future, while they keep filling us with lies. And because we cannot reflect on what they did in the past, we'll keep believing that there will be a change.

I won't be surprise if another past president contest 2019 elections. Oh how could I be this stupid?

1 Like

Re: How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be? by Earthkumy(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2017
udumosam23:
The future can never be correct when there's little or no knowledge about the past. This is the reason we'll continue to repeat same mistakes over time.

I believe our leaders did this on purpose. They want us to keep hoping for the future, while they keep filling us with lies. And because we cannot reflect on what they did in the past, we'll keep believing that there will be a change.

I won't be surprise if another past president contest 2019 elections. Oh how could I be this stupid?
beautiful

(1) (Reply)

We Forced Igbos To Remain In Nig But Hv Continued 2 Deny Them Equity - Emir Sanu / Biafra-must-go-bags / South East Governor,s Never Had Any Meeting In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.