Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana (34682 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Princess Remi, Femi Fani-Kayode's Daughter Graduates From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by feranmi400: 7:06pm On May 28, 2017
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode is celebrating his daughter, Oluwaremilekun, after she graduated from Lincoln Community School - an international college preparatory school in Accra, Ghana. She is his only child from his marriage to Regina-Hanson Amonoo in 1997. Read his sweet message to her below.

"Congratulations to my beautiful daughter Remi who just finished her graduation ceremony at the famous American 'Lincoln Community School' in Accra, Ghana. I watched the whole proceedings from beginning to end with tears of joy running down my cheeks.

I am so proud of her."She is a beautiful and brilliant young lady and now she is on her way to University in the United States. Thank you Regina for being such a wonderful mother to this blessing of a young lady. She is my world and I thank and love you both with all my heart. I give God the glory for your lives and for all that He has done for us. He has been so faithful."

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/28/photos-ffk-celebrates-daughter-as-she-graduates-from-lincoln-community-school-ghana/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by HungerBAD: 7:08pm On May 28, 2017
Good news.

Congratulations to this lovely lady. And Kudos to your supporting dad,even if i dont like his politics.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by NwaAmaikpe: 7:12pm On May 28, 2017
Congrats to her...
But this same man that criticizes Buhari for travelling abroad for healthcare.

Has his daughter schooling abroad in a substandard cheap school

Hypocritical critics

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by feranmi400: 7:12pm On May 28, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by bukitt: 7:14pm On May 28, 2017
cool

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 28, 2017
FFK is a good father.

The guy can write for Africa grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by carzola(m): 7:15pm On May 28, 2017
He will be the first to
Condemn Nigerian
Politicians buh his
Not leading by example..

Mr. FFk
Your one of my role models
And mentors buh the day
You write about anybody
Sending their kids abroad
To study.. Lightening will
Disable those balls you use to
Give birth to this beautiful
Soon to be my future wife..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by Mhissgaga(f): 7:15pm On May 28, 2017
bukitt:
Congrats to u daughter n her mother. N what's d at d famous for? Yinmu

Why your body day pepper you? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Congrats to her...

Hypocritical critics
He is a Private citizen so anyway he spends your money is no concern of your and he Never made buhari promises to stop medical tourism abroad

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by bukitt: 7:18pm On May 28, 2017
cool

6 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 28, 2017
carzola:
He will be the first to
Condemn Nigerian
Politicians buh his
Not leading by example..

Mr. FFk
And mentors buh the day
You write about anybody
You be calling Lightening and threatening people with it as if you can standit when it goes to strike someone

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 28, 2017
bukitt:

His ex got her enrolled there, mazi ffk wasn't even d one paying her tuition.
Amebo we are enjoying your story, tell us more angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by bukitt: 7:20pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Why your body day pepper you? cheesy

U wish! D guy just too dey brag.
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by bukitt: 7:23pm On May 28, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 28, 2017
bukitt:

Na u dey always dey first show urself. Inchiukwu
continue your story jare since you are now omnipresent in FFK home

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by bukitt: 7:31pm On May 28, 2017
shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by bukitt: 7:32pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
continue your story jare since you are now omnipresent in FFK home

U n mazi FFK should do d below.

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by carzola(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
You be calling Lightening and threatening people with it as if you can standit when it goes to strike someone
bitch what's your point?

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by IgboAmakaa(f): 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
grin
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by Emu4life(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
Yes! he is trying to grow our economy.... Idiot
If na somebody now, he will be making noise

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by soberdrunk(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2017
Eh yah!!! All the money way Boda FFK suppose suppose use send hin daughter go "ivy league" schools, Snowwhite don use am buy cream nah why dem send the girl go 'backyard "onion" league' school..... angry

6 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by RealHaute: 8:21pm On May 28, 2017
carzola:
He will be the first to
Condemn Nigerian
Politicians buh his
Not leading by example..

Mr. FFk
And mentors buh the day
You write about anybody

Hahaha! This oga is high! Hihihihi!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 28, 2017
As usual, dem no school for Naija...
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Congrats to her...

Hypocritical critics

Ghana is not Abroad tongue

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by crazyABO(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
N d ode will come here and b saying trash undecided what's wrong in ur daughter studying here ehn

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by ednut1(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Congrats to her...

Hypocritical critics
u don chop today

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by Femich18(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Congrats to her...

Hypocritical critics
Nah our leaders talk you dey follow? me I can't be deceive by all this their yeye talk
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 28, 2017
Anybody got her contact....am very interested you see

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by catherineokezie(f): 8:35pm On May 28, 2017
congrat
Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by ubongoton(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2017
had it being he didnt mention that the girl will further in america, i will have said that that school was secondary grammer school,
If that was buhari daughther he would have bark

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Congrats to her...

Hypocritical critics

Is Ghana also abroad? cheesy

Thank goodness you mentioned sub standard school, it seems the man is stingy to his kids. Many schools in Nigeria are 100% better than this school

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode's Daughter Oluwaremile Graduates From Lincoln Community School Ghana by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Good news.

Congratulations to this lovely lady. And Kudos to your supporting dad,even if i dont like his politics.
Abi. D man try.. Even if im no dey get sense ATIMES

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dolapo Julius: Aregbesola’s Personal Photographer Gets Married (Photo) / Ministerial Screening: Again, Fashola Clears Air On N78m Website / APC Now Has 23 Governors - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.