Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

You Can't Force People To Stay At Home, Ekweremadu Warns IPOB, MASSOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Force People To Stay At Home, Ekweremadu Warns IPOB, MASSOB (612 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

You Can't Force People To Stay At Home, Ekweremadu Warns IPOB, MASSOB by Bravo123: 10:57pm On May 28, 2017
Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu on Sunday said that the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB and the Movement for the Actualization of Independent State of Biafra, IPOB has no right to force people to stay at home against their wishes.

Ekweremadu spoke at an inter- denominational Church service of the Presbyterian Church Abakiliki to mark this year's democracy day in response to the May 30th stay at home order issued by IPOB and MASSOB to mark 50 years of the Biafran civil war.

The Deputy Senate President also warned against the use of force or other forms of armed struggle...

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/05/cant-force-peopl…arns-ipob-massob

Re: You Can't Force People To Stay At Home, Ekweremadu Warns IPOB, MASSOB by PapaNnamdi: 11:14pm On May 28, 2017
Who
Re: You Can't Force People To Stay At Home, Ekweremadu Warns IPOB, MASSOB by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:18pm On May 28, 2017
Hm
Re: You Can't Force People To Stay At Home, Ekweremadu Warns IPOB, MASSOB by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 28, 2017
Alabingo?? who? .. oh from the stables of the hydraulic soup brown roofers grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Force People To Stay At Home, Ekweremadu Warns IPOB, MASSOB by kolafolabi(m): 3:16am On May 29, 2017
Tell me you are not in support of that?

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Force People To Stay At Home, Ekweremadu Warns IPOB, MASSOB by APCsupporter: 4:19am On May 29, 2017
they should try it na. I just hope they try any nonsense in Kano or kaduna since they said they fear no one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Force People To Stay At Home, Ekweremadu Warns IPOB, MASSOB by Mynd44: 4:39am On May 29, 2017

(1)

My Thoughts About My Successor, Plans For 2019 — Oyo State Governor / Incra Berates Governor Wike Over His Appointment Of Harold Koko As Ssa, Protocol / Igbos Please Do NOT Take Up Arms no matter the provocation. Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.