Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,375 members, 7,853,669 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! (1800 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Interview On Biafra Restoration In Germany / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / Biafra::: Nnamdi Kanu Interview With International News Outlet Aljazira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by Zikaviirus: 11:49pm On May 28, 2017
IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI1blTWaVTI

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 28, 2017
See security. Those security guys are special biafraan forces tasked to protect Nnamdi Kanu...prepared to die with him. They go through his foods, everything he touches against poison and follow him around the world. They are allowed diplomatic immunity to carry weapons to protect our dear leader. May your days be long for protecting our leader!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by Sebastine1994(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2017
Of
Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by ekefre4(m): 1:14am On May 29, 2017
This is just appalling. Immediately I heard oil in the holy land of Biafra I got irritated. If he wants his country he should go and leave south-south alone. We are not and will never be part of Biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by Guestlander: 1:19am On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:
See security. Those security guys are special biafraan forces tasked to protect Nnamdi Kanu...prepared to die with him. They go through his foods, everything he touches against poison and follow him around the world. They are allowed diplomatic immunity to carry weapons to protect our dear leader. May your days be long for protecting our leader!

Hehehehe, lol @ diplomatic immunity to carry weapons.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by Nobody: 5:37am On May 29, 2017
ekefre4:
This is just appalling. Immediately I heard oil in the holy land of Biafra I got irritated. If he wants his country he should go and leave south-south alone. We are not and will never be part of Biafra.
Oga shut up and keep quiet, you're not from south-south,Deceptive envious monster..i don't know why you Afonjas think we so need south-south for their oil, is plain stupidity, do you know how much southeastern state that have oil, even Abia state have but oil and gas.. .so go kill urselfs with ur igbo hatred that doesn't even bring a scratch to our skin.. U guys motto are Envy, hate, Deception, Greed, Grugde etc

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by Jaideyone(m): 6:28am On May 29, 2017
Guestlander:

Hehehehe, lol @ diplomatic immunity to carry weapons.
the average Biafra agitator is a clown grin we are still waiting for the ultimatum Trump gave buhari three months ago to elapse

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by Jaideyone(m): 6:30am On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:
lol where were they when kanu was arrested and kept in kuje for 20months? grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by bisi16(m): 6:34am On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:

Keep jonsin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by xcolanto(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2017
Watch unity begger flood this thread in so much pains. At the mention of KANU they all bow in tears and wailing! Their greatest nightmare is always giving them sleepless nights! They eat, bath, sleep and dream KANU! Una go die for Igbo matter o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by drss2(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2017
just a matter of TIME before d inevitable happens.
God bless lovers of freedom!
God bless IPOB!!
God bless Nnamdi Kanu!!!
God bless land of the rising sun!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:46am On May 29, 2017
Is this a recent video..
Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by kingthreatz: 8:27am On May 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Is this a recent video..

Old old video
Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by mirabel001(f): 8:34am On May 29, 2017
nnamdi kanu's news everywhr.... givin afonja bloggers money to buy their amala and hydraulic ewedu soup.....kanu is a legend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by abouzaid: 8:46am On May 29, 2017
you would not see this type of thread on the front-page, only meaningless celebrity gossips and poorly written anti ipob threads.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by Nobody: 8:49am On May 29, 2017
abouzaid:
you would see this type of thread on the front-page, only meaningless celebrity gossips and poorly written anti ipob threads.

Lol...true but I give Seun thumbs up for giving Biafraa coverage lately. Again, he is a business man, and knows that Biafraa/IPOB news sales

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by ekefre4(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2017

Oga shut up and keep quiet, you're not from south-south,Deceptive envious monster..i don't know why you Afonjas think we so need south-south for their oil, is plain stupidity, do you know how much southeastern state that have oil, even Abia state have but oil and gas.. .so go kill urselfs with ur igbo hatred that doesn't even bring a scratch to our skin.. U guys motto are Envy, hate, Deception, Greed, Grugde etc
Lol I just made my point and you started cursing me by assuming where I'm from. It's a pity how shallow minded you are that you can spew those words from your mouth,but I won't join issues with you tho. Now lemme school you on why we from south-south don't trust the igbo. I'm from Akwa Ibom btw and when I was young my parents told me stories about the war how the igbos practically tried to rename our lands even before the war was over. Ojukwu made my grandfather almost broke by taking all the money he had in account to fight that stupid war. All igbos want is to colonise us and ain't gonna happen. Nobody in Akwa Ibom supports your stupid Biafra and your stupid Biafra will never see the light. Kill yourself

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Interview With Isreali Media - Dissects Nigeria. VIDEO! by Gotze1: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2017

Unity beggers. South south doesn't want you, na by force. Which kind attachment be this. Which oil are you talking abeg, you think they are talking of palm karnel oil. Oil that is not up to ondo state oil, is that one oil. Oga shift. Dem dey call animals that have horn, snail too dey show face.

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of This Igbo And Yoruba War On Nairaland / Biafra: Ozekhome Reveals What Complicated Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Breaking: Buhari Rejects Electoral Act Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.